Old 04-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #1981
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Alphys View Post
I'm talking about Sans' 'reads' on you/plane/undyne
Um, well given where we stand now it's obvious that one of those is indeed his partner, but as to who that would be I'm unsure. Actually something just came to mind and I will address this in a bit, when I get to my desktop and can look back at the thread in a less cancerous manner than on my phone.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:37 PM   #1982
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Sans had plane and undyne in the same situation, and had napsta as human. Not only did you 'forget' napsta with the voting for bussing, but you've been leaving undyne out of the picture as well.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:37 PM   #1983
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Sans had plane and undyne in the same situation, and had napsta as human. Not only did you 'forget' napsta with the voting for bussing, but you've been leaving undyne out of the picture as well.
@dummy
Old 04-14-2016, 03:39 PM   #1984
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
Um, well given where we stand now it's obvious that at least one of those is indeed his partner
ftfy
Old 04-14-2016, 03:40 PM   #1985
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Undyne View Post
I don't know what to do with this vote yet.

Let's throw it on Papyrus for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
atta girl
Which makes this look odd given dummy's weird argument with doggo vs papyrus
Old 04-14-2016, 03:41 PM   #1986
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Along with staying with that bad argument while so sorry was blundering
Old 04-14-2016, 03:44 PM   #1987
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
I really, really, really, want to kill papyrus
so sorry isn't the worst kill I'm not sad if he dies other than papyrus is alive
You've even got this lovely part in here
Old 04-14-2016, 03:50 PM   #1988
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
I've been reading undyne town for a while yes.

Quote:
I don't get why you this this looks weird

Quote:
You've even got this lovely part in here
Yes, indeed I do...

If you're making a case on, can you maybe explain why you're weirded out by some of their posts, because while I can guess and you may think it might even be obvious, its nice to be on the same page.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:52 PM   #1989
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
I've been reading undyne town for a while yes.
Why?
Old 04-14-2016, 03:54 PM   #1990
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

So I need to do thorough rereading, but I just want to minddump where I'm at with the potentials as of now, in no particular order.

Paps
The most interesting thing about Papyrus is his inconsistency. He went from not trying at all in early phases, to trying pretty hard lately. It is definitely possible that he was a busy town as he reports, but a few things in my mind stand out as questionable. Taking a phantom has me even more concerned now that I see tryharding out of Pap, because announcing to take a phantom instead of just taking a safety is the polar opposite of tryharding. I don't care how little time you have to read the thread, if you have the time to say you're busy you have the time to make a safety.

Another strange thing about Pap is that he always seems to have the votecount. Now lately, that level of effort is less surprising than it was early on, but something that stuck out to me was that he was keeping a super vigilant eye on the votecount even before he started openly trying. He started playing hard, but he was keeping the count even before he was playing hard, so that suggests he was playing hard even when he wasn't making reads. Which would make sense for scum.

Sans namedropped him twice in his death post, not sure what to think about that.

Plane
Not really anything new to say about Plane since last I talked about him, but let's review. Was a strong townread for me early because they were always participating in the human lynches. Noticed though that while they cheered really loud at the witch burnings, they just kind of followed the mob and didn't do much of the dragging the witches out of their houses.

My gut wants to say they're human based on tone, but apparently Plane is experienced, so I'm not sure how much weight I should give my gut in this situation.

I don't remember any notable interactions between Sans/So Sorry and Plane. Lack of interaction is generally a scum sign, but my memory might be totally off, so I'll check this out when I review the thread.

Napster
I have the least dirt on Napsta for better or for worse. Some strange votes and a very nonconfrontational persona. I want to say that they're one of the more likely scum but at this point it's more by PoE than by strong substantiation.

Seemed discouraged on D3. That was weird to me - we were killing it at that point, but they seemed unmotivated? Didn't really see it making sense at the time for a town, but it sure would make sense for a scum that just lost two partners in two days.

Mad Maddy
The player whose read I've fluctuated on the most throughout this game. Looked incredibly town first day. Looked incredibly scummy first half of second day - felt better towards the end. As of late my read goes up and down from post to post.

In retrospect, looked probably the crummiest of all of these players in terms of voting patterns.

Very clearly has a strong desire to win, which makes me wonder how much credit I should be giving them for their pro-town posts. I find myself mindmelding with Mad a lot, but I have a bad habit of mindmelding with scum just because they're saying things that benefit town, and I'm not sure that Maddy has been saying things that wouldn't occur to a red player.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:55 PM   #1991
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG So Sorry View Post
If sans a human, there still could be a human on current wagon, but mostly monster.
So this is post 534, I found the closest vote count prior to this post which was at post 494 - which I unfortunately cannot quote due to urls but was:

2 -- TWG Sans -- TWG Napstablook, TWG Mad Dummy
1 -- TWG Undyne -- TWG Mettaton
1 -- TWG Doggo -- TWG Tsunderplane
1 -- TWG Napstablook -- TWG Monster Kid
9 -- not voting -- TWG Alphys, TWG Doggo, TWG Flowey, TWG Muffet, TWG Papyrus, TWG Sans, TWG So Sorry, TWG Temmie, TWG Undyne

After this vote count, Muffet voted undyne, Alphys votes Sans, Temmie votes Sans, Plane votes Sans to make the count at the time of Sorry's post:

5 -- TWG Sans -- TWG Napstablook, TWG Mad Dummy, TWG Alphys, TWG Temmie, TWG Tsunderplane
2 -- TWG Undyne -- TWG Mettaton, TWG Muffet
1 -- TWG Napstablook -- TWG Monster Kid
9 -- not voting -- TWG Doggo, TWG Flowey, TWG Papyrus, TWG Sans, TWG So Sorry, TWG Undyne

The fact he said that most of the wagon on Sans is "mostly monster" if Sans were to be a human is really weirding me out because every single one of us is still alive.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:56 PM   #1992
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Why?
I've reset my reads but I was reading them town before mainly for the way that they voted d0. It makes sense for a town to be freaked out, but now I think they've just been voting late on purpose
Old 04-14-2016, 03:57 PM   #1993
TWG Undyne
FFR Player

Also, I've fucked up four times posting on my main, and if anyone saw that last one, there's absolutely no hiding it anymore. So I'm just gonna come out and say it:

Hi, I'm Tokzic!
Old 04-14-2016, 04:00 PM   #1994
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
I've reset my reads but I was reading them town before mainly for the way that they voted d0. It makes sense for a town to be freaked out, but now I think they've just been voting late on purpose
And when exactly have you reset them? i don't believe you've said anything at all about undyne this phase, you've just been on plane.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:01 PM   #1995
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
Hi, I'm Tokzic!
I'm the spaghetti.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:02 PM   #1996
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
Also, I've fucked up four times posting on my main, and if anyone saw that last one, there's absolutely no hiding it anymore. So I'm just gonna come out and say it:

Hi, I'm Tokzic!
absolutely not who I thought you were
Old 04-14-2016, 04:02 PM   #1997
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm probably going to do a hard reset of my reads save you and Temmie and I think you should do the same
Old 04-14-2016, 04:03 PM   #1998
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

Quote:
You haven't mentioned Undyne at all after that point.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:03 PM   #1999
TWG Alphys
FFR Player

You're only talking about them now that i've brought up that you on them could be a pair.
Old 04-14-2016, 04:08 PM   #2000
TWG Tsunderplane
FFR Player

Quote:

Hi, I'm Tokzic!
hi Tokzic!

dummy already figured me out and allegedly napsta did too but i'm not telling you who i am
Closed Thread