Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-8-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default Kandii Bracelets for AN2019

Hey Everyone!!

whats up! hope everyones having a good day

So i bought a ton of beads and i will be buying more - i want to make us all personalized FFR Kandii Bracelets. I want you to post your favourite colours and ill make you something random and fun <3

Everyone from FFR is welcome to have one - despite the disagreements we have all had. I feel we will always be connected through our undeniable love of Rhythm Games, Anime, and Community Spirit! you cant have a Community without communication and unity. Sometimes we communicate in ways that are hurtful or where we disagree with one another however, that is just genuine human interaction, and its okay. It is okay to have opposing views, but we are all here together and the way we speak to one another in more ways than one have also had a positive and lasting/ strengthening friendships - which is where it all began.

Throughout my life i have gone through the worst things a young girl should not have, and i have made choices trying to better myself and finding myself being backfired in any way possible from everyone and everyone. but i learn to forgive those not because they did any thing wrong or if i have, but because i cannot find it in myself to hold grudges. We come from different realms. Our worlds are vastly different dispite how close we seem to be geographically. I know that as we all get older, we become set in out ways that really allow for us to start forming ideologies upon instances that we should have not placed upon one another. But in the end, we are UNIFIED as TEAM FFR and TEAM ANHYPE. we were always a team and we always will be.

I am not here to spark feuds and i never was. I just want everyone to be safe, happy and loved. You will always find a friend in me if need be.

~Let's spread Love this year and make an FFR Comeback for 2019 to be an ulltimate and fun day!~

I will make sure reservations will be made and people are all included in this years photo. Its not a photo without me, regardless of what anyone says and I know so many others who were left out feel the same way. I want this year to be inclusive, fun, and supportive!

-Sarah

tl'dr
Colours and name you want on your Kandii!~
Actually planning a photo this year
we are all loved and included.

(on a side note: wish me luck i start one of my 2new jobs as a waitress today)

Bye!
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote