Old 07-13-2019, 07:52 AM   #4061
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 501
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

as of right now, i'm thinking todays lynch should probably be in one of these people:
flashflashaccount
Shadow_God_10
Xelnya
Soundwave
Hakulyte

no hard reads on any of them and i want to take a closer look at each of them before EoD, but these are the people i'm the least confidant are town.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:53 AM   #4062
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I know the odds of this would be absolutely ludicrous but it's still a possibility we cannot ignore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 07:59 AM   #4063
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 501
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Okay. So if we assume that WV shot Dafty with sunfans weapon... we now have two life savers in this game because both could have been saved by one person each. One from a wolf kill and one from Antori's item. This would explain why we only have one dead body as opposed to two or three.
i dont think antori's gun killed anyone. again its a SUICIDE gun. you dont shoot other people with those. I also dont think its far out of the question to think dafty dying stopped the wolf kill somehow. There is also the amount of bulletproof vests in the game. someone might have a 1-shot that was the wolves target. its hard to know. Someone also may have taken the initiative and blocked a wolf stopping the kill. sucks if they blocked dafty though :/
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:04 AM   #4064
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I don't think Antori has a suicide gun per se. It COULD offer maybe a 20% chance of death but you could get some interesting info on someone else. This is one of Zaphkiel's abilities and it DOES require the user to shoot themselves. I wouldn't put it past the host to do something like this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:09 AM   #4065
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

More or less a risk/reward kinda thing
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:13 AM   #4066
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Basically how this would work is you tell the host you wish to use the gun: you shoot yourself and you don't die and the host would give information on a random player in the game.

80/20 odds of living to help town sounds good to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:16 AM   #4067
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I know the odds of this would be absolutely ludicrous but it's still a possibility we cannot ignore.
The odds aren't ludicrous. It's actually the most likely scenario fmpov that there's at least 2 protectives.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:17 AM   #4068
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Or it could be 50/50.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:24 AM   #4069
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,543
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Ignore that 20% thing. It's more than likely a 50/50 shot. But it could be worth the gamble if you feel lucky!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:26 AM   #4070
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
i dont think antori's gun killed anyone. again its a SUICIDE gun.
yeah let me just go to the gun shop and buy a suicide gun.

I definitely couldn't shoot someone else with it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:31 AM   #4071
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 501
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
yeah let me just go to the gun shop and buy a suicide gun.

I definitely couldn't shoot someone else with it.
the rules of TWG aren't affected by real world logic. by that logic the cop should be arresting everyone for lynching people. and unless i missed something, i dont think xel even claimed to have used the gun.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:35 AM   #4072
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
the rules of TWG aren't affected by real world logic.
you're right

they're affected by xiz logic

which is even less predictable.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:56 AM   #4073
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I have two questions here:

1. How does my knowledge of anime make me a namekiller?
2. What does namekilling even do? Can I get an example of how it works?
1. I'm just assuming it could be the case.
2. Namekilling would be like a night action that you sent to Xiz. It would be like: "Svaz is Violet Evergarden" then Xiz check if it's true and if that's the case; she dies and wolves -still- have their night kill.

Also, having 2 wolf teams in this game feels kinda sketchy because of the lack of night kills.

I feel like my lost wolf theory makes more sense.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 08:59 AM   #4074
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I cannot picture wolves night killing Dafty.Pixel either.

It's either WV, an item or Funnygurl555 pulling a Monokuma after she won the game.

Speaking of items, I kind of want to bully to push players who has the ability to steal or destroy items.

Xel & Shadow seems to be there.

Kind of curious what happened in Xel's night phases.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 09:02 AM   #4075
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I can't even find a post where WV could have a killing power, but I read others talk about it like huh.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 09:05 AM   #4076
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I'm back to the theory where Sunfan did receive an item, but is lying about receiving it.

I feel like I have too many towns if that's not true.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 09:05 AM   #4077
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Assuming his third party claim is true, but not necessarily town aligned.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 09:08 AM   #4078
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

The way I see it is that Sunfan would provide cover to WV as a W/W team and constantly clear each others out.

It's risky, but it's paying off atm.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 09:10 AM   #4079
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I sent an item to Sunfan to see what he would do about it and I'm not happy with the results pmuch.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 07-13-2019, 09:10 AM   #4080
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm back to the theory where Sunfan did receive an item, but is lying about receiving it.

I feel like I have too many towns if that's not true.
I don't think this is particularly indicative even if true.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution