Old 09-5-2006, 11:05 PM   #41
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro
Default Re: TWG XXXVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertman
Maybe mead is the zombie wolf, though... then what happens? We just lynch him again day 2?
Yes. No reason not to, and since the zombie human is already 1 life down and revealed, a failed lynch = lynch them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 09-5-2006, 11:16 PM   #42
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I was wondering about bookie power..... past bookie power was only good to use right away. If you wanted to use it later, you had to pick correctly later.

And if that is the case, it's worthless. Cause reviving Mead = Not smart.

But, sertman, yea.... if mead is the ZW, just lynch him again day 2.
Old 09-6-2006, 12:17 AM   #43
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

i've allowed the bookie to save his power, but only one at a time.

multiple correct guesses do nothing.
Old 09-6-2006, 05:11 AM   #44
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Fhqwhgads703 (6:24:10 AM): PS
Fhqwhgads703 (6:24:32 AM): I'm zombie human
Fhqwhgads703 (6:24:40 AM): Tass is the wolf
Fhqwhgads703 (6:24:44 AM): etc.
im jurs (6:24:54 AM): It took you that long to type that? Ok wolf rofl
Fhqwhgads703 (6:25:10 AM): rofl
im jurs (6:25:31 AM): Nice try you're dun lol
Fhqwhgads703 (6:25:45 AM): How?
Fhqwhgads703 (6:26:01 AM): It's not me, and Tass hasn't given any good evidence on me
Fhqwhgads703 (6:26:20 AM): He's a high tier player, of course everyone will believe him over me
Fhqwhgads703 (6:26:46 AM): He gets away with pretty much everything as a wolf because everyone is just "ok Tass LOL"

When mead typed PS, i saw "Fafjsfhagef0832 is typing. Foadfalghef30822 has entered text. Faldhfaoeif302093 is typing." I knew he was stalling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 09-6-2006, 05:20 AM   #45
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Rest of convo, if anyone else wants to see:

im jurs (6:26:51 AM): ps
im jurs (6:26:54 AM): im the tainted seer
Fhqwhgads703 (6:27:08 AM): Four people have told me that
im jurs (6:27:23 AM): O
im jurs (6:27:28 AM): they're liars
Fhqwhgads703 (6:27:52 AM): But how would knowing the tainted seer help me anyways?
im jurs (6:28:40 AM): I DUNNO LOL
im jurs (6:29:17 AM): ps
im jurs (6:29:23 AM): Tass doesnt alwayas get away with everything when he's a wolf
im jurs (6:29:27 AM): it's pretty obvious when he's a wolf
Fhqwhgads703 (6:30:08 AM): Ok, you've got me there. Aparrently he's better this time
Fhqwhgads703 (6:30:28 AM): But you know he gets away with lots of **** in this game with minimal evidence regardless of his color
Fhqwhgads703 (6:30:37 AM): And this time, he's a wolf
im jurs (6:31:01 AM): He gets away with some **** in a lot of games, but last game he was a human and got lynched so uhh...don't put him on THAT high of a pedestal
im jurs (6:31:07 AM): ps you're distracting me i have to get ready
Fhqwhgads703 (6:31:28 AM): Sorry
Fhqwhgads703 (6:31:37 AM): I'd just prefer not to die dat one
Fhqwhgads703 (6:31:40 AM): day*
im jurs (6:32:21 AM): Most wolves wouldnt
Fhqwhgads703 (6:32:43 AM): Yeah, you think you're pretty sure, don't you?
Fhqwhgads703 (6:32:47 AM): Whatever.
im jurs (6:34:01 AM): i realize there's a small possibility you aren't a wolf...but even so, a human usually gets lynched day one ANYWAY unless we have substantial evidence they're a wolf
im jurs (6:34:31 AM): You're our best bet for now. If Tass is a wolf, then we still have a bunch of other days to kill him.
Fhqwhgads703 (6:35:35 AM): That doesn't make me feel any better about being lynched as a green
im jurs (6:36:07 AM): The evidence against you is a LOT better than the evidence against him.
im jurs (6:36:18 AM): You can stop with the guilt tripping about being green because I personally believe you're a wolf
im jurs (6:36:22 AM): you're going to get lynched anyway
Fhqwhgads703 (6:36:24 AM): Whatever.
Fhqwhgads703 (6:36:31 AM): I'm not going to change your mind
im jurs (6:36:59 AM): And you probably wont change anyone elses. You COULD try the stupid people.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 09-6-2006, 05:25 AM   #46
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Oh yes, I was stalling. Totally. And not trying to figure out why Tass didn't try to kill me.

Anyway, as the above AIM convo suggests, I am the zombie human. Now, Tass came to me to bunk last night. Of Course I said sure. Being the Zombie, I figured if I lost a life, we'd have a wolf, and it would be no skin off my back. There was no downside to it.

It is aparrent to me now the reason I didn't lose a life last night was so Tass could peg me today. I know most of you won't listen to me, and that I'm pretty much gone, but late in the game, when you are frantically searching for wolves because you have expended all those extra days, look at Tass long and hard. Wonder to yourselves "Would he be capable of pulling off something crazy like that?" If you've played a few TWGs, you know that answer to be "Hell Yes he is."

I'm full aware I have no evidence to support my claim. I'm also full aware that nobody takes me seriously when it comes to this game, so if the roles were reversed, you'd still lynch me over Tass, just on principal. I just want you all to know my side of this.
Old 09-6-2006, 08:35 AM   #47
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to StoicRoivaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
Anyway, as the above AIM convo suggests, I am the zombie human. Now, Tass came to me to bunk last night. Of Course I said sure. Being the Zombie, I figured if I lost a life, we'd have a wolf, and it would be no skin off my back. There was no downside to it.

It is aparrent to me now the reason I didn't lose a life last night was so Tass could peg me today.
BUT......
You are claiming Tass asked to bunk with you, you agreed, you sent in the PM, Tass sent in the PM, Tass knew you were the zombie human, Tass is a wolf (of some variety), and Tass chose not to take his 'extra' kill on you AAALLLLLL to implicate you the next day as the zombie wolf? So that when we lynch you once today, and you don't die because you're the "zombie human", eveyone is even more gun-ho' to lynch you again as the zombie wolf?!? You realize that makes absolutely zero sense because TASS COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN YOU WERE THE ZOMBIE HUMAN IN ORDER TO SET YOU UP. If he really were a wolf and he really was trying to do you harm, he would have taken the extra kill and you would have stated in your defense that you had lost a life, as Tass did. Instead you leave us all this little gem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
... the reason I didn't lose a life last night was so Tass could peg me today.
I'm sold.

Mead

PS Will defer to insta

PPS My vote is the 4th, remember people, insta is at 11 here and we don't want an insta just yet
-Bowser
Old 09-6-2006, 08:49 AM   #48
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I got my role last night at like 11PM about five minutes before I went to bed. Re-reading everything, I don't know why all you pansies are so scared of insta-ing mead, we need ELEVEN votes for insta, no one is going to accidentally do it. Even if they did, this is the best day one evidence we've had at least ten games.

ps mead nice try but I can tell when you're lying <3 besides that Tass is acting like his textbook human self with his constant dick-sucking of the host and the rules.
Old 09-6-2006, 09:02 AM   #49
ivaluebet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ivaluebet

I know I'm new to the forums and playing TWG here on FFR but I see no reason why mead can't go. It's quite obvious.
Old 09-6-2006, 09:29 AM   #50
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

1. why were Jurs and Mead talking at 6:20am... basically, why Jurs? Who initiated the conversation.

2. clearly the info at 6:24 is NOT the first part of the conversation. Jurs, please send me the convo from the start. I'm curious to see what went on before that time.
Old 09-6-2006, 09:35 AM   #51
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I also mentioned this to FoJaR.... *shrugs* only logical action for Mead to take, especially in the 25% shot that he is the ZW.

[00:50] TasselFoot: i'm looking forward to seeing mead's response tomorrow.
[00:50] Someone: Even if you're a wolf, even more of a nice job.
[00:50] Someone: Ha, as am I.
[00:50] TasselFoot: frankly, i wouldn't be surprised if he claims to be ZH.
[00:50] TasselFoot: that would make the most sense.
[00:50] TasselFoot: especially if he is ZW
[00:50] Someone: I'd have to think about it for a minute (dont' feel like it ) but it makes sense at a glance.
[00:50] TasselFoot: well, it wouldn't do for a 2nd wolf to reveal himself doing the fake ZH.
[00:51] Someone: Yeah, so you should be home free.
[00:51] TasselFoot: and mead is already ****ed.... so his only hope is to attack me. how? claiming to be ZH.
[00:51] Someone: Yeah.
[00:51] TasselFoot: AND... if we lynch him and he doesn't die.... more "proof" that he is ZH.
[00:51] Someone: But, if that really were the case (him being ZH and you wolf) it would have played out almost exactly the same.
[00:51] TasselFoot: but i would have no way to know he was ZH.
[00:51] Someone: If you tried to kill him.
[00:52] Someone: last night.
[00:52] TasselFoot: oh.
[00:52] Someone:
[00:52] TasselFoot: well, yes.
[00:52] TasselFoot: but i wouldn't have asked to bunk with 5 other people.
[00:52] TasselFoot: i would have just picked one, and preferably someone higher up the food chain a bit.
[00:52] Someone: Hmm.
[00:52] Someone: You're right.
[00:52] TasselFoot: believe me, i thought this all through during the night, as best i could.
Old 09-6-2006, 10:26 AM   #52
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Well, before I went to sleep I had an uneasy feeling about all of this and trusting tass's side of the story. As of now, I'm almost convinced.

Let me just say, near the end game, we must not overlook everything tass does. Being too safe is not possible.

mead

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 09-6-2006, 10:27 AM   #53
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

That's 7, by the way. (Sorry for the double post. Preventing and edit)

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
Old 09-6-2006, 10:27 AM   #54
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

hmm.

Quote:
I am the zombie human.
Quote:
I didn't lose a life last night
Quote:
Fhqwhgads703 (6:31:37 AM): I'd just prefer not to die dat one
Fhqwhgads703 (6:31:40 AM): day*
What? Caught in a blatant contradiction?

Also, a dollar says jurs is a wolf and that convo was staged to distance herself. Especially given her wolfy as hell (compare to some of her posts at the end of last game) first post. Shorter declarative sentences that betray overawareness of how one's message sounds, unlike the more natural human jurs (who often jokes around and doesn't care that much about the game, especially at the beginning). The "guess I'll vote for mead but not right now" thing is almost dead on what she used at the end of last game for fish and wilkin.
Old 09-6-2006, 12:22 PM   #55
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
hmm.

What? Caught in a blatant contradiction?

Also, a dollar says jurs is a wolf and that convo was staged to distance herself. Especially given her wolfy as hell (compare to some of her posts at the end of last game) first post. Shorter declarative sentences that betray overawareness of how one's message sounds, unlike the more natural human jurs (who often jokes around and doesn't care that much about the game, especially at the beginning). The "guess I'll vote for mead but not right now" thing is almost dead on what she used at the end of last game for fish and wilkin.
Uh, the post wasn't joking-ish because I was posting a convo with someone who's believed to be a wolf? I don't see how you could contrive anything from that. I only made the first post because DBP was like "GAME STARTED YOU DIDNT POST YET ETC". I just started the convo with mead this morning and I was like "omg i remember now that we talk before we go to school. that makes my life complete" etc. Then he was like "ps im not a wolf"

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-6-2006, 12:26 PM   #56
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Completely agree. I didn't want to be the first to say it because I did't want to be the one on the bad end of Jurs vs the noob, but Jurs' first post set me off as well. Maybe we're being triggered by the fact that jurs' prior wolf role sounds just like the jurs in this game, to me at least. I'm all for benefit of the doubt, but she's next behind mead, as of right now.
-Bowser
Old 09-6-2006, 12:44 PM   #57
talisman
Resident Penguin

your first post is what I was talking about there jurs, not the one with the convo.
Old 09-6-2006, 12:53 PM   #58
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Like I said, the only reason I made that post was because DBP harassed me to. Well not harassed but he was like "THE GAME STARTED...YOU DIDNT POST YET SO IM IMING YOU". I was just like "ok great" and decided to post. There wasn't really anything else for me to say. I wouldn't have even posted anything if he hadnt bugged me about it rofl

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-6-2006, 12:55 PM   #59
StoicRoivaS
FFR Player

Yes, but as Talisman pointed out, and as I felt when I first read the post, intent is much more relevant than content.
-Bowser
Old 09-6-2006, 12:59 PM   #60
talisman
Resident Penguin

meh well forget about that... who started that convo between you and mead?

You just seem like an unlikely pair to be discussing that. Maybe I'm jumping at shadows but that struck me as odd.
Closed Thread