travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301
Default TWG LXXIII Postgame

Roles
Rzr
You are rzr

Your antics over the course of your TWG history have made many an enemy. Two of said enemies have gone as far as to flame you, and ridicule you, and debase publicly. Well you’ll show them. You have massive flams as well. Yes, they will pay.

Your goal is to track down two of your biggest haters: Hoochan and FictionJunction. Although they are united in hatred of yourself, you have an advantage. At any point in the game you may use one vigi on any player you desire. Decide wisely however, because your triumph will only come if both hoochan and fiction are dead.

If you live to see both of your nemeses eliminated from the game, your victory is ensured.

Make your choices wisely rzr, and good luck. ^_^

Hoochan
You are Hoochan.

And you ****ing HATE rzr.

****ing rzr, all he does is **** things up and turn on the flams. WTF HE PISSES YOU OFF SO MUCH. Well, its time to stop the destructive force that is rzr. You will shame him so hard that he will never play another TWG again. Then maybe, just maybe, you can finally rest peacefully once again.

Luckily for you, you are not alone in your efforts. Through the mutual hatred of rzr, you have made an ally in the form of FictionJunction. Work together to put rzr to rest. Do all in your power to see that rzr finds his way out.

If you can live long enough to see rzr eliminated from the game, your victory is ensured.

Best of luck hoochan. ^_^

FictionJunction
You are FictionJunction (Or are you Edubardus?).

And you ****ing HATE rzr.

****ing rzr, all he does is **** things up and turn on the flams. WTF HE PISSES YOU OFF SO MUCH. Well, its time to stop the destructive force that is rzr. You will shame him so hard that he will never play another TWG again. Then maybe, just maybe, you can finally rest peacefully once again.

Luckily for you, you are not alone in your efforts. Through the mutual hatred of rzr, you have made an ally in the form of Hoochan. Work together to put rzr to rest. Do all in your power to see that rzr finds his way out.

If you can live long enough to see rzr eliminated from the game, your victory is ensured.

Best of luck FictionJunction. ^_^

SpaceBoy492
You are SpaceBoy492.

Rofl. Who the **** is that?

Your victory is ensured if all of the wolves are eliminated from the game.

Lol, your role sucks. ^_^

Tasselfoot
Dude, you are Tasselfoot. ****ING KING OF TEH TWG!!!1!1!!1!

Like srsly. You pwn.

So.
Hard.

You decided to come back to TWG for a game just go **** in everyone’s faces, make them eat it, and pwn elsewhere.

Brah, srsly if you pwned TWG any harder I would have to call BS.

You are so CRAZY GOOD that it takes two deaths (a lynch is considered one death) to get you out of the game.

Your goal is to claim super sweet victory in the name of the wolves.

But honestly, you are ****ing Tasselfoot. I might as well give you the MVP right now. ^_^

Lumphoboextreme
You are lumphoboextreme.

I hate to break this to you, but you really suck at this game. Like srsly, you really really really blow. Why did you even come back to play again?

Even more unlucky for you, is that you have a special role. Think it’s a super amazing power? Well you don’t know. You don’t understand what the **** anything does. Read a goddamn sticky man.

Should you choose to use your power. (Whatever it may be. ) send me a PM along with a name of the player you would like to use it on.

Can you stumble your way through another TWG, taking out the wolves in the process? I certainly hope so.

Best of luck lumphoboextreme. ^_^

Vashthestampede0987
You are vashthestampede0987.

You really like to sign up for TWGs. Unfortunately, that’s about all you like to do involving TWG. Following your inactive pattern, you signed up for this game, but can’t be bothered to be active. Why do you do it vash? ;_;

You only find the time to make one post every other phase. Use it wisely.

Best of luck vashthestampede0987. ^_^

DarkManticoreX2
You are DarkManticoreX2.

Dude, you are an uber TWG’er. Like srsly you know all of the roles always. How do you do it?

Being manti, you know all of the blues the second the game starts. Woah brah, how in the world do you work? However, they don’t know you know. (You used secret manti ninja skillz to obtain said information).

Use your sexy manti power to bring your team to victory and eliminate the wolves from the game.

Best of luck DarkManticoreX2. ^_^

Brilliant Dynamite Neon
You are Brilliant Dynamite Neon.

You have hosted so much, and analyzed the game history so thoughly that you can look at players and see what they are doing.

That’s right. Your freakish TWG secretarial tendencies have given you a sort of TWG spidey sense.

That’s right. You are practically a freaking TWG superhero.

Being so extraordinary, you are able to request to view the activity of any player during each phase. From there I’m sure you will log down the info to make a super organized and informative game write up. I luv you BDN. :*

Work alongside Tasselfoot to bring the wolves to victory, and you will surely be the envy of the entire TWG forum.

Best of luck Brilliant Dynamite Neon. ^_^

Pntballa18
You are pntballa18.

You are such a krazy guy. Your kooky antics have surely made you a favorite TWG’er in the eyes of many players present and past alike.

However, there is a deep, dark secret you carry with you. Unknown to nearly everyone, you have been trafficking illegal FFR credits for years. Seeding them through the gambling system, the purchase system, and god knows what else.

But all of this credit embezzlement has not been for nothing. You have found vast uses for the credits you have collected. Sexual favors to T-shirts to Synthlight blowup dolls have all made their way to you.

Best of all, you can use your credits to bribe TWG hosts. At any point during the game you can “bribe” the host to change your color.

PM me with the color you want, if and when you choose to use this power.

You can choose any color you want. However, if you choose a color that’s not in the game you will default to human status. You will be the color of your choice, but will win with the standard human victory.

If you choose a color that is in play, then you will then belong to their faction. It will be up to you to seek whatever new team mates you may or may not have.

You will not be informed if the color is in play or not.
Use your power wisely, and best of luck pntballa18. ^_^

x3Mamimi
You are x3Mamimi

MOMIMIMIMIMOPMOMIMMAMAMIIIII~~!!!!!!!11!11!!!!

Bawwww. :3 <3

You are super special. You luff your friends. Both pntballa18 and flawofhumanity are in this game. You have no idea who’s side they are on. Frankly though, you don’t care.

If they get eliminated from the game, you will quit. That’s just how it is.

Other than that you will win by eliminating the wolves.

Best of luck x3Mamimi. ^_^

Flawofhumanity
You are flawofhumanity.

You are a very good TWG player. Best of all, through your creativity you have managed to come up with a technique that has left its mark on TWG history.

The EavesDropper role. You pioneered making **** up in that brilliant move.

You have decided to re-invent your genius once again. You will be given a list of 5 people. One of the those will be a wolf.

Use the info you get to the best of your abilities, and successfully eliminate the wolves. Your victory depends on it.

Best of luck flawofhumanity. ^_^
Old 04-8-2009, 03:58 AM   #2
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG LXXIX Postgame

Activities

N1
Wolves decide to wolf rzr.
Clarinet monitors Manti’s activity.

D1
Sc is lynched.
Clar seers jtb

N2
Wolves wolf sully
Clar seers tupac

D2
Lito is insta'ed.
Clar seers lito

N3
Wolves wolf jtb
Clar seers Ruritsu
Mak changes color to red

D3
Tupac is insta'ed
Wolves win.
Old 04-8-2009, 04:14 AM   #3
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Sully - rzr Died Night 2
Emerald-hoochan Won the game
Darkmanticorex2 (Darkmanticorex2)- fic Won the game
Lito- spaceboy Lynched Day 2
Gun- Tass Won the game
Sc- lumph Died Day 1
Tupa- vash Died Day 3
Rzr- manti Died Night 1
Clar- BDN Won the game
Mak- pnt Won the game
Ruritsu- mamimi Lost the game
Jump- flaw Died Night 3

WOLVES WIN.

Well, overall I would say it was a pretty good game. Activity was decent.

The wolves played a good game. Much of their win can be attributed to luck though.

Manti was able to approach clar, after she flubbed her role color and they made an unbeatable alliance. The only person who could check them was lumpho, and sc never used his power.

MVP would have to go to Manti. He managed to somehow find out all of the roles, get to the wolves, and get his target killed by D2. You successfully dismantled my game. GG. T_T

LVP for this game is going to go to Sully. Manti came out of the thread as one of the two people that you were trying to find. You should have used your vigi on him right there. That would have stopped all of his manti bull****.

Sorry for being afk for two days. I slept for 20 hours one day, and got all out of whack.
Regardless I hope you enjoyed my game. ^_^

Other points of interest:
•Clar never successfully used her power.
•The only real human in my game was lito.
•Spaceboy indeed played one TWG around 2 years ago.
•Lumpho's power was every power in the game. Completly random. (Either vigi/seer/guard/roleblocker/revival/nothing)[Chosen by random.org]
•Rzr was manti, and died N1 (which is so ****ing funny). He was going to die D1 regardless, unbeknown to him.
•Clar sent me some very entertaining stories in her PM's. Kudos to her.

Umm, I think that's about it. If there's anything I missed just post and I'll answer it. ;3

I'll put the host sign up after a bit of discussion.
Old 04-8-2009, 04:40 AM   #4
jump_the_bullet
Oh you fancy, huh?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jump_the_bullet Send a message via MSN to jump_the_bullet Send a message via Skype™ to jump_the_bullet

pretty fun game all and all. good work trav

i dont really know what else to say xD

Old 04-8-2009, 05:29 AM   #5
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
pnt Won the game
sup
Old 04-8-2009, 06:36 AM   #6
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

I feel important. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 04-8-2009, 10:17 AM   #7
sc979
FFR Player
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to sc979

Quote:
Originally Posted by other thread
BTW, I would've used it on clari if you had not ended the first night 2 hours early. Wonder what would've happened.
oh, so I had a 1/3 chance of finding/killing a wolf.
Old 04-8-2009, 11:35 AM   #8
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Hurrrrrrrdurrrrrrrrrr

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 04-8-2009, 02:55 PM   #9
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc979 View Post
oh, so I had a 1/3 chance of finding/killing a wolf.
I made a post like 10 hours before the day ended about moving it up. =/
Old 04-8-2009, 04:25 PM   #10
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

Quote:
clar never successfully used her power
Did anybody acutally ever do anything? What good is seering activities if nobody does anything?

Questionable Content
Old 04-8-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Well, I was about as useless as you Clarinet >_>

Whatever, next game ^^
Old 04-8-2009, 05:12 PM   #12
clarinet89
FFR Player

well idk about you, but i'd love another manti analysis of this game. =D

Questionable Content
Old 04-8-2009, 06:35 PM   #13
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet89 View Post
well idk about you, but i'd love another manti analysis of this game. =D
Ask and ye shall receive

Sully - rzr Died Night 2 - I think I know why you can out to me night 1, and it was because of my post on night 1. You were hoping i was looking for you as my partner. unfortunately it backfired rather spectacularly. Even if you didn't realize i was fj/hooch from my first post, i thought Lito gave it away when he essentially posted i was looking for rzr in the thread. You had the opportunity to kill me, but emerald would have still got you. back luck coming out to your enemy night 1.

Emerald-hoochan Won the game - I was much happier with your activity this game on aim. I'd still like you to be more active in the thread though. You had 3 posts, all of which were voting posts. I'm happy they had reasoning incorporated into them though instead of just one word votes. I know i was active enough for the both of us, but my only suggestion would be to talk to more people that aren't your allies. I know you talked to clar, me and gun a good amount, but i haven't heard anyone else have a convo with you.

Darkmanticorex2 (Darkmanticorex2)- fic Won the game - Hardcore PWN

Lito- spaceboy Lynched Day 2 - I don't have much to say for you. Your role sucked, but at least you stuck round enough to play it pretty actively and share info.

Gun- Tass Won the game - Your activity was much better this game. I know you like to work majorly over aim, but I'd still like to see more thread posts. Small critique, watch what info you give to who. When you told me you knew a lot of the roles in the game, but had only talked to 3 people (one of them being clarinet who i shared my whole list of known people with). I immediately knew you were the other wolf since I already knew clarinet was a wolf. he wouldn't have openly shared that info with anyone other than her partner.

Sc- lumph Died Day 1 - Mystery roles like that are a pain in the butt since you don't know what the heck they do. This should have been clearer in your pm though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trav
Should you choose to use your power. (Whatever it may be. ) send me a PM along with a name of the player you would like to use it on.
Trav.... when the heck should he send a pm in?!

being disconnected sucked. I knew we were lynching a blue, but I was already teamed up with the wolves and didn't care. Most of your bad luck can be attributed to bad execution on rzr's part (See rzr's analysis)

Tupa- vash Died Day 3 - You were really active and had probably the second most info in the game (after me). You played well and were pretty obviously a human, which is a good thing. You probably should have told jtb that clarinet claimed blue to you. That would have lead to her being investigated and likely being caught. (you probably didn't tell him because you weren't sure if he was a wolf or not)

Rzr- manti Died Night 1 - First things first, you could have played your role a lot better. You needed to talk to both sc and jtb to let them know how you knew their roles. After you private messaged sc and jtb, they both freaked out and told me that you somehow magically knew who they were. Your poor management of your role, made both sc and jtb reveal their actual colors and names to me, which led to their downfalls. I know you weren't expecting to be wolfed night 1, but when you do something important, you need to do it all at once or not at all. Doing things halfway leaves room for error. and the less error you can have the better. Had jtb and sc known each other were blue, it is unlikely sc would have been lynched d1 a jtb would have changed his vote to save sc.

Clar- BDN Won the game - I thought you played an excellent game claiming a power you actually had, but saying you were blue not a red. Unfortunately rzr's role would have completely destroyed you had he lived long enough to learn you had claimed blue. Luckily, I had learned from jtb that all the blues had received pms from rzr, and using that info, i was able to maneuver the info that you hadn't received a pm from him out of you which made you a wolf. Luckily for you i was purple and didn't care as long as you guys killed sully for me and emerald. Big thanks from me for manipulating people onto lito. As far a constructive criticism goes I don't have much. You only got caught due to something you had no control over.

Mak- pnt Won the game - I don't remember much activity from you at the start of the game (but i avoided talking to you because i hate aim to phone conversations. Good job picking up that i was serious at the end though. If you hadn't joined sooner you might not have made the winning side!

Ruritsu- mamimi Lost the game - Well played strategy telling people you die when one of your partners dies, but actually dying when both die. You could have improved it by leaking one of members to certain people to test what happens. Unfortunately, emerald and I made gun/clar attack sully night 2 and night 3 they decided to get the last blue instead of trying to get the double kill.

Jump- flaw Died Night 3 - When you came out as blue in the thread, you should have really started grilling me lito tupac and gun. You probably would have thought i was lying no matter what i told you, but you might have been able to make gun slip up. You also might have got the fact that clarinet claimed blue out of tupac, which in turn would have exposed her a wolf. I know you didn't know that you knew all the blues, but you should have (see rzr's analysis).

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 04-8-2009 at 06:49 PM..
Old 04-8-2009, 06:38 PM   #14
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

I told him over AIM about when to send in PM's Manti. ^_^
Old 04-8-2009, 06:48 PM   #15
clarinet89
FFR Player

oh hey thanks

Questionable Content
Old 04-8-2009, 07:07 PM   #16
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Wait. What? I'm not even alive long enough to **** up and you're telling me I ****ed up? That's ****ed up. My only actions were to send a PM (carbon copy visible) to both blues saying I knew them and explaining my role. Alp saying each other were blue. The only thing it could do was link the blues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 04-8-2009, 07:15 PM   #17
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

Quote:
Sully - rzr Died Night 2 - I think I know why you can out to me night 1, and it was because of my post on night 1. You were hoping i was looking for you as my partner. unfortunately it backfired rather spectacularly. Even if you didn't realize i was fj/hooch from my first post, i thought Lito gave it away when he essentially posted i was looking for rzr in the thread. You had the opportunity to kill me, but emerald would have still got you. back luck coming out to your enemy night 1.
Yah I don't really think I deserved LVP for thinking you were my partner. I didn't even see the post by Lito you were talking about so I'll go back and take a look at that.
Old 04-8-2009, 07:29 PM   #18
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Wait. What? I'm not even alive long enough to **** up and you're telling me I ****ed up? That's ****ed up. My only actions were to send a PM (carbon copy visible) to both blues saying I knew them and explaining my role. Alp saying each other were blue. The only thing it could do was link the blues.
Yes, but the fact that you did it over a pm instead of on aim where they could ask questions caused them to react in a very different (and unproductive) way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 04-8-2009, 07:52 PM   #19
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
You had all of night one. That's plenty of time to **** up. Should've talked to every blue that was on AIM, and mass PM your list regardless.
Old 04-8-2009, 09:32 PM   #20
clarinet89
FFR Player

if only rzr didn't know the blues, i could have gotten away with being a blue and manti wouldnt have figured me out. it would have been perfect. not that im complaining with how it turned out anyway.

Questionable Content
Closed Thread