Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

Sorry about the fake thread, I posted it with the wrong title and almost nothing in it

I would just like to credit Sonic Team because they're awesome and have original copyrights to this awesome game. So, without further ado:
SONIC UNLEASHED!

GAME FORMAT

17 Players
All players receive 50 rings each phase unless otherwise specified

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik – The genius mad scientist who dreams of ruling the world. His prospects seem to be the best yet, splitting the world apart and harnessing the power of Dark Gaia to create his beloved Eggmanland at last. Will he finally achieve his ambitions? (Master Wolf [modified], must send in a PM first night saying “I wish to be seered as COLOR”. If he does not send a PM, he will seer as EGGMAN until I receive the required PM. Recieves 150 rings each phase.)

EF-NS2010 – The best Fighter model to ever roll off the lines at Eggmanland. This special model has enhanced capabilities in all areas, including high-performance scanning sensors for accurate threat detection.
(Wolf Seer. Can scan one player a night for color. Recieves 100 rings each phase.)

EF-SS1996 – A specialty model created for a special client, who returned it for reasons unknown. While a bit lacking in combat capability, its optic sensors have the highest resolving power of any Egg Fighter, and can discern objects and landmarks at incredible distances.
(Wolf Scavenger. Has a chance of finding items each day, and may distribute his findings by night. Can withhold items.)

Egg Burst – Its tiny stature and cute movements belie its twisted nature: it would self-destruct without a second thought to take an enemy with it. Because of its small size, it can slip past enemy defenses.
(Suicide Bomber. Can vigi any player during any phase, even if they are guarded, at the cost of its own life. To be used wisely!)

Įsržhaēļ – A Nightmare that took a particular liking to Eggman and became his humble servant. No one’s really sure how to pronounce his name. (Regular Wolf)

Sonic - The good doctor is at it again, so it's only natural that a certain blue hedgehog with a thing for speed arrives on the scene to stop him. Things have gotten a little hairy, though: Sonic's the same blue speedster by day, but by night, the energy released by Dark Gaia turns him into a "Werehog", a fanged, clawed, beefed up version of himself with fearsome strength and endurance. This slows him down a bit, but no matter: he's determined to put Eggman in his place, one way or another. (Just Sonic. He has no role title, that's how awesome he is. During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his dark form. His incredible endurance allows him to take 2 vigis/wolfings before going down. Any wolf that attacks him during the night will have a 15% chance of eating werehog fist (not counting shield breaks), upped to 40% if they actually manage to take him down. Recieves 150 rings each phase.)

Chip (NPC, not attackable, accompanies Sonic) - Sonic picked up this fairy like creature after the planet split apart, and now wants to help him regain his memory. Chip normally follows Sonic around, but is quick to shy away from danger. (After night two, Chip has a 50% chance of producing any of the following items and giving them to Sonic: Light Energy, Scan Protection, Shield.)

Tails - A young two-tailed fox who considers Sonic to be like an older brother. Outside of his autonomous flight capablities and uncanny mastery of engineering and machinery (his creations have served as vital support to many of Sonic's missions), he has quite a sharp eye as well, and may pick up on certain details - sometimes precious - that others have missed. (Scavenger. Has a chance of finding items each day, and may distribute his findings by night. Can withhold items. Also can use Indicator Crystals. Recieves 150 rings each phase)

Amy Rose - A feisty pink hedgehog girl who is madly in love with Sonic, although he doesn't seem to like the idea (he thinks a girlfriend will slow him down.) Doesn't matter to her; she thinks she can keep up. She may seem cute and sweet, but get on her bad side and you'll get whomped with her Piko Piko hammer before you can say "Oops." Yeah, you'll need to rest for a while. (Roleblocker. Can attack one person at night. That person's night action and vote during the next day is nulled. Recieves 100 rings each phase)

Shadow &
Knuckles - Trapped on the same landmass and ambushed by Dark Gaia's creatures, these estranged allies of Sonic (well, kinda) held together and defeated them. Realizing that there is a powerful dark force behind this that threatens the world, they become an unlikely team and work separately to defeat Dark Gaia. (Masons. Recieve 100 rings every phase. Seer GREEN.)

6 Civilians - Needless to say, the general population is kind of pissed off at the whole world-breaking apart thing. Anti-Eggman setiment runs high, and they will do what they can to help. (Humans.)

Wentos - A traveling salesman who globetrots with his inanimate buddy Chao. Despite his lively, cheerful portrayal through the puppet, Wentos is very withdrawn and shy, and prefers to stay out of any conflict. (Salesman - Puts up a limited stock specialty item during the day. Seers PURPLE. Makes a 10% profit off of items)

Chao (NPC, not attackable, accompanies Wentos) - For a puppet, Chao sure is animated about his/Wentos' business. If business is good, he'll give a gift to someone he meets. His treat! (For every 250 rings Wentos earns, Chao will give a random item to someone.)

The Shop

Shield
- Cost: 450
- Type: Passive (equipped, affects user)
- Effect: Takes effect instantly. Foils one kill attempt.

Blade Ring
- Cost: 600
- Type: Active (target a player, affects target)
- Effect: One time use. Gives the power to vigi any player.

Lucky Charm
- Cost: 250
- Gives the player an added chance of finding items. If used by a scavenger, increases the odds of finding a rare item. The effects will be detailed to the reciever.

Indicator Crystal
- Cost: 600
- Effect: Can only be used by Tails. Can channel its energy through a scanning apparatus, giving him one seer ability.

Repel Gem
- Cost: 350
- Effect: Takes effect instantly and only lasts the phase it is bought. Deters all powers except vigis/wolfings. Roleblocks are nulled and seerings fail.

Power Gem
- Cost: 400
- Effect: Takes effect instantly and only lasts the phase it is bought. Extends the life or enhances the effect of any currently equipped item. The effects will be detailed to the reciever.

<<Wentos' Daily Special>>
- Every day, a special item will be available in a limited quantity from Wentos. If the poor boy should somehow be unable to continue business, this provision will be removed from the shop (functionally cardflipping him upon death.)

Other Items

Lightning Shield
- Foils one kill attempt, and increases the user's ring earnings by 20%.
Fire Shield
- Foils one kill attempt, and has a 20% chance of cardflipping anyone who broke the shield.
Light Energy
- Can only be used by Sonic. Gives him a vigi power that will only work on a wolf.
Scan Protection
- Changes seer color to GREEN.
Dark Shard
-
Type: Active (target a player, affects target)
- Must be used the phase it is found. One time roleblock power (functions the same way as Amy's power)
Thief's Bands
- One time thief power. Can steal either items or rings from a player. Night use only.

Scavenging Odds

No Items: 25%/40%
One Item: 40%/40%
Two Items: 25%/ 15%
Three Items: 10%/5%

None: 20%
Lucky Charm: 25%
Repel Gem, Power Gem: 20%
Dark Shard, Theif's Bands: 15%
Scan Protection, Shield :10%
Lightning Shield, Fire Shield: 7%
????: 3%

Notes- All transactions are final.
- You may transfer an item to someone else. Simply PM me saying "I wish to give <<ITEM>> to <<PERSON>>." The person you send it to will not know it was from you.
- You may also transfer rings to someone else in the same fashion.
- All players can carry up to 4 items at a time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Players

1. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
2. sullyman2007 (sully5313)
3. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
5. rzrchan (astickytree)
6. Viccica (MMViccica)
7. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
8. Litodude (Litodude)
9. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
10. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
11. Makilaz (Benderchan)
12. Temote (Sumote)
13. Gun92 (James92hoffman)
14. travman301 (RBennie362)
15. anthonycool4 (razorbladetoned)
16. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
17. clarinet89 (clarinet89)

Subs

1. jump_the_bullet (aksmooth77)
2. AC1speakerbox (ac1colossus)

PM's will be going out shortly

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 03-21-2009 at 09:07 PM..
Old 03-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18
Default Re: TWG LXXVII: Sonic Unleashed

hey guys i'm mentos protect me and ****
Old 03-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Q: Do we have 50 rings right now or do we wait until day phase to receive them?

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
pntballa18
FFR Player

on that note holy **** everything is so expensive
Old 03-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
pntballa18
FFR Player

so i have to wait til day 3 to buy anything. and the only think i can buy then is worthless
Old 03-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #6
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Status reports are going out, you'll get all your stuff and then game'll begin.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #7
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

ALL PM'S ARE OUT. CONTACT ME IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE BOTH A ROLE PM AND STATUS REPORT.

Just a few notes before we start:

Please title your PMs according to the following format: (Phase) + (action). Examples: "Night 1 Seering, Day 1 Item Use," etc. PMs not following (or at least not approximating) this format will be ignored.

Night talking is ON: Instalynch is OFF.

I will not hesitate at all to replace inactive players.

-----------------------------------------------
The crews work into the night on the streets of Apotos, cleaning up the rubble from the shake. While governmental agencies tried their best to calm the fears of their people, they could not shake the notine that a terrible fate was about to befall the pla
It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends 7:15 PM CST, March 18.

1. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
2. sullyman2007 (sully5313)
3. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
4. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
5. rzrchan (astickytree)
6. Viccica (MMViccica)
7. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
8. Litodude (Litodude)
9. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
10. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
11. Makilaz (Benderchan)
12. Temote (Sumote)
13. Gun92 (James92hoffman)
14. travman301 (RBennie362)
15. anthonycool4 (razorbladetoned)
16. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
17. clarinet89 (clarinet89)

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 03-20-2009 at 10:37 PM..
Old 03-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #8
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

~NiGhT pOsTiNg~

inb4 litodude has been kilt

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-17-2009, 07:33 PM   #9
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

I'm rzrchan now. Sup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 03-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #10
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Well, game on \^^/
Old 03-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #11
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Quote:
Originally Posted by pntballa18 View Post
hey guys i'm mentos protect me and ****
Would that make you the Fresh-Maker? ;D
Old 03-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #12
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Obby.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 03-17-2009, 08:58 PM   #13
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

Since nothing serious is going on in the TWG chat, I will post my idea here. Maybe more people will comment it.

In a game with 5 wolves, we seriously need some strategy if the humans want to win. We need a blue alliance. The problem is that there isn't any role with immunity that can be the leader. I think the most useful blue role for being the leader is the masons.

If one of them comes out (day 1 of course), he can give his rings to his partner in order to keep them safe if something bad happens. Also, by night 2, the masons will have enough rings to buy a shield for the leader. If nobody counterclaims by night 2, we can start the blue alliance and win this game.

What do you guys think of that?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #14
anthonycool4
FFR Player

interesting but there are always the chance that people will plot a down fall
Old 03-17-2009, 09:10 PM   #15
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

that makes sense to me, but thats up to the masons to decide what to do.

Questionable Content
Old 03-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #16
Temote
FFR Player

The problem I see with that plan is the wolves' suicide bomber. Since it has the ability to bypass shields, someone coming out to start an alliance could be offed immediately. Also, since rings are transferrable, the wolves could pool their rings together and get one of those repel crystals every phase, negating shields. =/

Although I do agree we need an alliance to get this done with.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #17
rzr
TWG Veteran

What about Sonic?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #18
Temote
FFR Player

Wait, we have a chat? Why wasn't I invited? D=
Old 03-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #19
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

you are now, but we're not talking much

Questionable Content
Old 03-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #20
rzr
TWG Veteran

Sure, ignore me you pricks.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread