TWG Tank
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Phil View Post
kinda where I'm at rn

Zucker [9]
Flurry, Phil, Tank, Dora, Rolf, Molly, Julian, Boomer, Chief

Flurry, Tank and myself were on Zucker before Del claimed cop, basically dooming Zucker. Dora joined almost immediately after, and had voiced intent to vote for Zucker before Del claimed, so they're in this bracket as well. Del was on Zucker at this time, but moved to Julian before phase end.

I think that its likely that all 4 of these names are villagers: Flurry, Tank, Dora, Phil

I think Flurry looks the best (other than me ofc ) for their progression, they were deciding between Mathilda and Zucker, before deciding to follow me on Zucker after (re?)reading Zucker's Iso

Tank talked about how he "could go either way" between Mathilda and Zucker, and said that he thought he preferred to go for between those names, than go for Del

Dora was talking about voting whoever the lowest person that wouldn't get replaced/modkilled was (which is why I was trying to get Zucker also)

None of these at all feel like a bus, maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Tank. Its very, very strange for Flurry to be a wolf, given they definitely could've chosen to go on Mathilda, without the team being a very bus-heavy Mathilda/Flurry/Zucker/x world.

All of the other names look pretty bad, aside from Julian, none of them even have additional words in their votes, and I think that looks kinda bad, as I've said before.

To me, it really looks like town started the wagon, and wolves had no choice but to hop on, or risk looking awkward.

After all this, I think I've decided that it makes Punchy kinda townie to go on Chief. I get that he dodged the now overwhelming wolf wagon, but its just not really how I expect most people on FFR to play; I think most people would just resign themselves to voting their low-posting partner as a wolf. If they're a wolf, they have more power in the CFD than they really should imo.

I think people pushing Julian today for outing the cop are probably doing it for bad, post-justification, reasons. I do think, however, that Julian has trended down a bit. I was basically in love with his posts yday, but the more I've read, the less I like his quips about looking at things in hindsight, if that makes any sense. I think the post where he begged people to lynch Del and just resolve Zucker some other way has to look bad, in the end. People pushing him for pushing Del are being stupid/wolfy though.

I think Boomer had an absolutely awful reaction to being voted (he only quoted Fauna, I think), and that makes me feel better about leaving my vote there.

I think Mathilda has had an awful entrance today as well, just being mad at people for stupid reasons. Their part about pushing on Flurry is really, really stupid, and I think its a wolf trying to justify something that they feel like should always look bad for someone. It makes me think they didn't read eod, because Flurry should always look very town to them, given Flurry was the person who really got the Zucker v Mathilda thoughts going towards Zucker, rather than Mathilda.

I think Rolf gets a singular cool point for saying people pushing Julian are doing it for bad reasons, but he's in the list of people who swapped to Zucker without saying anything, so I think that he's only a tiny bit ahead of the rest.

I encourage people to look at Boomer's ISO and see if they see what Flurry has about lack of engagement.

I talked about Chief a bit yday, I think they look really bad for their read on Zucker.

I think Fauna is going about Zucker's ISO the totally wrong way; if people look comfortable interacting with Zucker, then it means they probably don't know he is a wolf; wolves are pretty notorious for being unable to interact with their partners well, but I liked the thought.

Where I'm at for town (this is in order):
Del (pending, etc etc)
Flurry
Dora
Tank
Eugene (not for yesterday, ofc, but for today)
Punchy

Fauna?

people I haven't mentioned are null (I kinda want to put Agent S in my town, but I'm not going to yet)

wolfreads (there are definitely like 2 wolves here based on how yday went):
Rolf (putting him here makes me want to bump him up to null)
Molly
Julian
Chief
Boomer
lotta words fam. i found what you mean with chief finally
he put zucker null in reads list
then you asked why he had zuck town:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chief View Post
Yes I can.
either i missed smth else or he didnt correct the read as bein null
hm

dora's game plan always was KiLl ThE iNaCtIvEs
if wolf, shes trying to coach the pack in the thread
if town, its her soapbox
either way, its not voting zuck thats the crux
its just follow thru from what she already laid down

flurry good progression
agree tht punchy has balls. i respect
Old 03-11-2020, 04:41 AM   #1282
TWG Phil
FFR Player

you just mindfucked me, tank
the fuck is up with that, chief
Old 03-11-2020, 04:47 AM   #1283
TWG Phil
FFR Player

why the fuck did Chief come into today saying it looks bad that they were townreading Zucker

???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 03-11-2020, 04:47 AM   #1284
TWG Tank
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maple View Post
Really? I did post at some point CLOSE to eod, but not actual eod. Like I said, the way you guys are trying to figure out who's town and who's wolf on Zuckers voting list is exactly what I was avoiding. I stated I liked where my vote was in one of those posts I believe.

Yeah, Phil explained it, but thought I should answer as well. Me chiding people for not knowing when eod was was actually one of my points for who I voted. Which was and still is Apollo. Don't like them one bit.
am i the only one who liked maple better with the impediment
Old 03-11-2020, 04:59 AM   #1285
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Tank View Post
am i the only one who liked maple better with the impediment
I would rather wash my eyes in bleach than see Maple post with the impediment...
Old 03-11-2020, 05:01 AM   #1286
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
why the fuck did Chief come into today saying it looks bad that they were townreading Zucker

???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Is this the post you're referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Chief View Post
Also, I saw someone said I was null earlier - I think honestly I look a bit bad due the way that zucker lynch played out. While I feel the reasoning is really obvious, I don’t think I just walk away here. Mostly because it’d be openly hypocritical, despite the circumstances. In short, consider this a personal acknowledgment from me of that.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:05 AM   #1287
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

dora

im sad because thanks to your wagonomics I know who you are. I also know that there's no better option this phase for town. Your flip will give us very valuable information, and regardless of what, if anything, isabelle comes back with regarding whether boomer would have been notified of a block, there is a MUCH higher chance that you are vested than that ever occuring.
Old 03-11-2020, 05:17 AM   #1288
TWG Tank
FFR Player

early claim is towny
better than pansy afk vigi?? tht was my worry tbh
dora more likely wolf than chance. reaction to the situation by the book
ima think on it tbh. this is whack

fauna be trippin
Izzy be slackin, mayor tank would give the deets pronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Molly View Post
In regards to the Zucker wagon, my first instinct upon seeing a PR claim less than 2 minutes from EOD is to make sure the PR didn't get lynched and the best way to ensure that didn't happen was to cast a vote on what I knew was really the only other wagon at the time. If I had Zucker as a solid town read, then my reaction might have been different.

I'm sure that other people reacted in a similar fashion. At the same time, I'm sure wolves saw this as an easy opportunity to hop on an easy wagon. That said, the Zucker wagon is likely a good place to look in terms of finding wolves, but I don't think being on the wagon in and of itself is indicative of wolfy behavior.
molly pls
this is v generic
drop some hot takes
Old 03-11-2020, 05:24 AM   #1289
TWG Tank
FFR Player

unvote
twg chief

zucker stuff is whack
tank out
Old 03-11-2020, 05:47 AM   #1290
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

I feel like tank is playing this game on an entirely different plane of existence
Old 03-11-2020, 05:59 AM   #1291
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Fauna View Post
I feel like tank is playing this game on an entirely different plane of existence
I'm glad I have reassurance that I'm not the only one who thinks Tank is on Mars

Tank! Please come back to Earth! We're solving Dora today
Old 03-11-2020, 06:01 AM   #1292
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Also I had a nagging feeling I knew the answer to a question Rolf had... let me find it... I know I answered him but I answered incorrectly
Old 03-11-2020, 06:03 AM   #1293
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Rolf View Post
Who says that there's wolf daychat?
This one.

Rolf I was incorrect in my first answer to this question. Please check Post #4 regarding clarifications. It very clearly says Wolf Chat is available at any time.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:57 AM   #1294
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
early claim is towny
better than pansy afk vigi?? tht was my worry tbh
dora more likely wolf than chance. reaction to the situation by the book
ima think on it tbh. this is whack

fauna be trippin
Izzy be slackin, mayor tank would give the deets pronto

molly pls
this is v generic
drop some hot takes
I can't tell if this is English or some rare form of dialect that we humans are too stupid to understand.

That first line of text I'm going to translate as "I'm okay with Boomer accidentally claiming too early because he miscalculated how many players were currently in the game, and that I'd rather have someone own up to a shot than have a vigi who's too scared to shoot and go UTR"

I agree that Dora is a wolf here but what does Tank mean by "reaction to situation by the book"? I don't know and I'm gonna need help on that one. It COULD be possible that Tank is trying to say that he knows WHO Dora is but that's speculation on my part

Fauna be tripping? You literally agreed that Dora is a more than likely wolf and Fauna put a vote on Dora and gave pretty good reasoning as to why he/she believes so... I'm not sure I get where you're coming from here. How is Fauna "tripping"?

The last part there I'm going to assume is referring to us asking Isabelle for confirmation as to whether Boomer would've been informed if his action was blocked so we can leave that last part alone.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:59 AM   #1295
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
unvote
twg chief

zucker stuff is whack
tank out
Also what the hell is this? This post makes my brain hurt
Old 03-11-2020, 07:24 AM   #1296
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
you just mindfucked me, tank
the fuck is up with that, chief
Not sure if you're addressing Chief the player or just using the word chief as an alternative to terms like "buddy", "bro", "fam", "pal".
Old 03-11-2020, 07:32 AM   #1297
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

I haven't forgotten about the acquisitioner... The capitalism game was interesting in the sense that so many people were dying during the night it hit the point where players became paranoid and were asking ridiculous questions to confirm if they were acquisitioned or not
Old 03-11-2020, 07:37 AM   #1298
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Chrissy what's up? You've been here for a few minutes. Care to chime in or are you catching up? If you're catching up where are you right now in terms of that? I'd prefer to have all of us caught up as we head into EOD but I also understand reasons why this can't be possible
Old 03-11-2020, 07:53 AM   #1299
TWG Cherry
FFR Player

hey dora please explain this part of the wagonomics post what what

[ Flurry, Phil, Tank, Dora ]

obviously you clear yourself but why the brackets and zero explanation on these folks? i still very much dislike flurry, pretty much exactly for the reasons punchy does, tank is playing fuckin 4d chess and i don't know what his deal is, and phil is fine

i'd put money on dora having a vest, who the fuck would block boomer that night when he wasn't really on the radar yet. not voting just yet because i don't want to hammer and idk how many votes we're up to what what
Old 03-11-2020, 07:57 AM   #1300
TWG Eugene
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cherry View Post
hey dora please explain this part of the wagonomics post what what

[ Flurry, Phil, Tank, Dora ]

obviously you clear yourself but why the brackets and zero explanation on these folks? i still very much dislike flurry, pretty much exactly for the reasons punchy does, tank is playing fuckin 4d chess and i don't know what his deal is, and phil is fine

i'd put money on dora having a vest, who the fuck would block boomer that night when he wasn't really on the radar yet. not voting just yet because i don't want to hammer and idk how many votes we're up to what what

I THINK we're up to 4-6 but not sure Cherry. Don't put a vote on just yet until we get an official vote count
Closed Thread