Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2015, 01:16 AM   #1
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

Alright I'm just copy and pasting my file that I kept all the record w/

Track-Immune Wolf Goon: Cold Kitten ==> GREG
Tracker: ShadowDueler97
Vanilla Townie: helphelp11
Vanilla Townie: Gradiant
Vanilla Townie: T-Force
Vanilla Townie: YoshL
Vanilla Townie: AragakiAyase
Watch-Immune Wolf Goon: storn42
Watcher: psychoangel691

===

D1:

5 to insta!
gradiant (5) - psychoangel, yoshl, greg, storn, shad
storn (1) - aa
greg (1) - gradiant
No Vote: help, t-force

===

N1:
Shad: YoshL - No Result
Wolves: greg - AA
Kayla: YoshL - No Result

===

D2:
4 to insta!
storn (3) - tforce, shad, kayla
shad (1) - help
tforce (3) - greg, yoshl, storn

===

N2:
Shad: T-Force = No result
Kayla: Yoshl = GREG OMFG GG GG GG oh just kidding lol rip
Wolf: YoshL => Kayla

===

D3:
3 to insta!
tforce (3) - yoshl, greg, help
greg (1) - tforce
no vote: shad

===

N3:
Shad: lol doesn't matter. He said "sit in the corner and pray" -> Result "he lived wow"
Wolf: YoshL

===

D4:
2 to insta!!
greg (1) - help, shad GG
help (1) - greg

Town of course won here.

1. Cold Kitten TheSunFan (Replaced) (Lynched D4, Track-Immune)
2. Gradiant (Lynched D1)
3. helphelp11 (Won at end game)
4. ShadowDueler97 (Won at end game, Tracker)
5. storn42 (Lynched D2, Watch-Immune)
6. AragakiAyase (Killed N1)
7. T-Force (Lynched D3)
8. YoshL (Killed N3)
9. psychoangel691 (Killed N2, Watcher)

Wolfchat: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/Wi2fkfWkkDUD

Greg did a good job in the wolf chat still saying what was going through his mind during the night even when he was by himself so I'd recommend reading that.

I'll post individual thoughts on players plus the MVP later. I hope you all enjoyed playing this game as much as I did hosting it! Please tell me anything that I can do to host better in my next game, hey I might host the next jTWG so if you wanna play another one, stay tuned ^^

Why are you here?

Last edited by danceflashrevo; 06-28-2015 at 01:17 AM..
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:31 AM   #2
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

With all the good reads he made, I feel bad for giving T-Force so much heat

Sorry Trevor! D:

ShadowDueler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:35 AM   #3
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Trevor played his best game ever idk why people read him wolfy lol.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:37 AM   #4
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Cold Kitten: I heard IRL stuff happened so I can understand that playing into your game. I'm sorry that whatever happened happened and I hope everything gets better for you and you play again sometime ^^

Greg: You did a really good job salvaging this game. FMPOV wolves were very obvious D1. Storn was playing the way he plays wolf and ck happened, no offense to her. But the fact that you closed the gap to a final three was impressive, but what would one expect from TheSunFan? Pressuring help to vote trevor there was really funny IMO and made the game go on a little longer. I feel the amount of pressure you put on help there was the nail in the coffin because aggression but oh well. Gj.

Gradiant: Geez you really didn't get to do much did you. That was an unlucky lynch b/c I didn't think you were doing bad rofl. Better luck next time I guess. Something about originality that you were getting bashed for iunno.

Helphelp: Help you did a good job surviving all the way there. If there was anything that you could work on it would be activity. You had some solid posts there at the final 3 to help shad out making the final choice, but if you could work on being more productive, that would be neat.
Shad: You had a very hard choice. Not to give you any credit but I think greg pinged you out very early as being a blue but you did solid work this game. You had a very tough decision to make at the final three and I'm very proud that you made the right decision. That was your second game as blue I believe and hey you survived to the final three this time. Once again, more posting and more complete thoughts would be good.

Storn: You didn't do bad, your activity was nice. You just played exactly the way you play wolf. You said you were changing meta but iunno maybe if you start playing like that more often in your game in general that would be exciting to see. Also the part about D1 activity, you had the most posts in the game yet had the least substance. I can understand D1 shitposting but just work on content, even if you are a wolf. Also you shouldn't have hinted at being a PR right before you were going to die. There wasn't enough time or people actively viewing the thread at that time in my opinion for something like that to work. You should've just straight up claimed and not waited for YoshL to call your bluff.

AA: AA i'm disappointed you didn't really get to play much but I was super impressed with your activity and thinking. I felt like you played really calm and collected and had a lot of good insight even though this was your very first game! Hell, you even scared the wolves into thinking that you were a power role. I'm extremely excited you see your future games!

Trev: Something about being awkward iunno. You didn't really stick out funny to me when I was reading. Not much to say really rofl thanks for playin o/

Yoshl: Damn YoshL that SEXY DRAGON STEAL. I'd give you MVP for that alone. Oh wait that's not TWG related. But seriously, you had some ballsy plays. You represented just a little bit (which is good) of the energy of an actual game. You were very aggressive (for a jTWG) but I felt like it gave town direction. Iunno you did good I liked it.

Kayla: Yo you did pretty good, not gonna lie. I don't blame you not posting very much because power role but iunno just a bit more substance. I know that's how you play and stuff but eh if there was anything. You almost had a result of greg on the night you died but he switched last second to killing you, so very unfortunate but I feel like you did your job. ^^

MVP: For making the hardest decision that was game deciding. It will go to ShadowDueler97 for hammering the final wolf in a tough situation. I got a little nervous at final three because I knew that greg would be able to put mud on helphelp so to speak.

Why are you here?

Last edited by danceflashrevo; 06-28-2015 at 01:38 AM..
Old 06-28-2015, 01:42 AM   #5
thesunfan
Role Tide

will make more comments in the morning
I said in the quicktopic n1 that I thought Shadow was vanilla town.
Feel kind of bad for killing AA please keep playing pikakirby you did really, really well.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 06-28-2015, 01:42 AM   #6
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

god damn my PR reading SUCKED this game..... like damn... i got nobody..... i mean my gut almost wanted to go for shadow but i decided against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

storn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:58 AM   #7
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Me MVP? For real? Seems like T-Force did far better than me but I'm honored lol

That was both my second game as blue and second game in general. I knew I had made a big mistake the very moment I hit post for that Gradiant insta.

Old 06-28-2015, 01:58 AM   #8
helphelp11
FFR Player

What I learned from this game:
If someone says to vote someone else for an insta to end the game, don't.
Otherwise, you end up at final three and prolong the game by two days. :P

Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)

Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!
helphelp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:01 AM   #9
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Help, more like don't blindly listen to someone. If you really trust that person then go ahead but listening to someone just because they told you to do so is never a good thing to do.

Old 06-28-2015, 02:02 AM   #10
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

I just realized the irony in "blindly listen"

Old 06-28-2015, 02:04 AM   #11
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 View Post
Help, more like don't blindly listen to someone. If you really trust that person then go ahead but listening to someone just because they told you to do so is never a good thing to do.
This. this 100x over, if you remember i made that one post before t-force died, i gave you some possible reasons for my insta on storn, and i told you, you figure out what you think i wanted from that.

individuality!

so it's time to make a post about people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 02:16 AM   #12
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

oh, who did the tracker/watcher track/watch

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:21 AM   #13
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

I tracked you n1 then T-Force n2

Old 06-28-2015, 02:24 AM   #14
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
oh, who did the tracker/watcher track/watch
it's in the spoiler

Why are you here?
Old 06-28-2015, 02:30 AM   #15
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Cold Kitten
as a wolf, i think it's imperitive to think first, before reacting. Yes you're a wolf trying to look like a townsperson, but you need to actually put yourself in the shoes of a townsperson and think "what would a townsperson do? getting accused of being a wolf like 10 posts into the game, does that actually have any substance? Do I think that i'm going to get a majority vote and die because of this sudden accusation?" and stuff like that. Essentially, you put yourself mentally into a situation that was more dangerous than it actually was.

Sunfan
gutreads are always right. I was actually comparing t-force's game to some other games, and what i argued about him in the last day was actually my thoughts. however, i already knew help was town as fuc and shad was obviously the last blue, so kill t-force, kill sunfan, win. #gutread

Gradiant
Sorry mang, the backpacking really gets to me, especially early, so more on my bad. In terms of not doing that, it's usually a nice way to not do that as much by taking things people have said, agreeing with it, then adding a little bit more. Like for example, "Cold Kitten reacted really badly there" would be an initial claim that someone else probably made, and an extension off of that would be "at least, compared to her previous games, she doesn't really explode under pressure like that unless she has something to hide" or something along those lines. you did contribute actively, so that was good. Getting the most information out before you die is pretty useful, and talking (well) will get your team far.

helphelp
definitely speak up more, because any opinions are useful in the long run. Connections from the first day onwards can be looked back upon and drawn on, so offering your thoughts whenever you can is pretty useful. Nicely done using the cues left in the penultimate day to get shadow to believe you. Again, try to talk more, because like shadow pointed out in the end, it's strange to see massive shifts in behavior. While yours was probably a little bit justified given that it was lynch correctly or lose, it's a little dangerous if someone reads that wrong i thinks.

shad
nice ending there; as the tracker, it was a hard job. I don't really know what else to say, since you were absent from the penultimate day pretty much, and it was just me and sunfan doing stuff lol. Good catches on the final day, especially on the crap i pulled lmao. Some of your logic and phrasing day 1 was a little bit weird, but i think that's just something of practice, getting better at posting your thoughts early.

storn
basically, your posts were really awkward, and the reason i insta'd you was because of the sequence of posts that you made right before, and a lot of the previous things you said. Be mindful of things that you post such as "I can confirm that i'm not shadow's woof partner", because it's very awkward and weird for a townsperson to have to say it. It's more like, "I don't have a partner because i'm not a wolf dumbass". Anyways, you switched your vote to t-force, yet as a human, having gone through your argument with shadowdueler, i felt like, if you were a human, shadowdueler would have to be a wolf in your eyes, so the move away from the vote was weird. you also said in that post "i guarantee no matter which way you choose. town will lose with this vote." which is strange and awkward to any other townsperson's eyes because it feels like you have more information then you're letting on. Like, the way you phrased it made it seem like you knew t-force was a human. Then, you soft-claimed as a PR really late, and I just flat out didn't believe you. In all, be much more careful of what you say (especially as a wolf), and at least for claims, that should have come much sooner, and not after many strange flubs and lapses in recognization that you're trying to look like you're a townie with no extra information.

AA
you played the human role to the dot, and it was great. The only problem with that, as you probably noticed, is that you're a very early target for wolves. While the posting was excellent, maybe strike to add a little bit more controversy into your tone? It helps with offsetting towniness with a little bit of uncertainty. D1 at least, it's best for you to be "shrouded in mystery" if you will, in order to be able to survive the night, and not get lynched. It's a strange balance, and I think this is one of the things that you have to kinda keep playing to find the right point to sit at. Overall, really good though; your posts felt incredibly natural for a townsperson to post, probably because you were just posting your thoughts and such.

T-Force
I was weird that game lol i'm sorry. I just meta-ed you too hard, and that's my fault, so gg. Not much to say really? idk (shit-eating<3)

YoshL
MVP 2015 nailed 1 wolf within the first 2 pages, insta'ed the second, mvp sonnnnnnnnnnnnn (lolnah)

psychoangel
i told you things already

(just some quick thoughts)

Quote:

Last edited by YoshL; 06-28-2015 at 02:31 AM..
Old 06-28-2015, 02:42 AM   #16
thesunfan
Role Tide

gutreads don't matter if you don't ever get me killed
<3
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 02:48 AM   #17
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
gutreads don't matter if you don't ever get me killed
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
1. Cold Kitten TheSunFan (Replaced) (Lynched D4, Track-Immune)
Uh ohhhhh

Quote:
Old 06-28-2015, 04:13 AM   #18
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

\o/

3 for 3 on posted role thoughts, and 4 for 4 if we count my N2 reading on Kayla before she died.

@ Chris, what meta are you using, for the record? I mean, I know like 3 people whose meta is to instaread me wolf. Like, soramimi also says she can't play with me because, in her mind, I am always wolf. I think Tiffany does the same, and you're notorious for it in LTWG, haha.

Last edited by T-Force; 06-28-2015 at 04:20 AM..
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:14 AM   #19
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
will make more comments in the morning
I said in the quicktopic n1 that I thought Shadow was vanilla town.
Feel kind of bad for killing AA please keep playing pikakirby you did really, really well.
Getting killed night 1 sucked, but there's no way it's stopping me from showing up in the next jTWG (not ready for TWG lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDueler97 View Post
This so much, sheeping not only doesn't help (ayyy) but also can potentially be used against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post

AA
you played the human role to the dot, and it was great. The only problem with that, as you probably noticed, is that you're a very early target for wolves. While the posting was excellent, maybe strike to add a little bit more controversy into your tone? It helps with offsetting towniness with a little bit of uncertainty. D1 at least, it's best for you to be "shrouded in mystery" if you will, in order to be able to survive the night, and not get lynched. It's a strange balance, and I think this is one of the things that you have to kinda keep playing to find the right point to sit at. Overall, really good though; your posts felt incredibly natural for a townsperson to post, probably because you were just posting your thoughts and such.
I guess I'll throw in a few curveballs here and there so I'm not universally green, because then I'm the first nightkill and I want to play more than that.

Overall, I had a lot of fun for my first jTWG and will definitely be back for more. Shad, great job on catching Greg on the last day. Greg, you almost pulled it off! You pushed help around a lot and made it much closer than I thought you would have originally because the wolves were in a pretty big hole early on. Help, nice job on the last day, you managed to convince Shad to hammer the right person. Like some people have mentioned, your sudden switch from inactivity to activity threw some people off and came off as a bit scummy. If you can play more like you did on the last day then it'll be much more helpful to town and will make you a much better player. Gradiant, sorry you got lynched D1. Too many people on you and I didn't know how to get them off.

dfr wen gaem

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:07 AM   #20
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Also dfr edited a post
MODKILL NOW

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote