Old 07-11-2018, 10:20 PM   #641
Adam33
FFR Player
 
Adam33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Yeah fully agreed. As it is right now they can coordinate in thread with only a single person telling them who to vote. I'm the only one with that kind of posture right now as far as I'm aware - the other not inno child got it in before me, so it's less likely to be an intentional move toward sneaky eliminations, but it's still a big reason I want to kill the shit out of them. They haven't pushed their choice in thread at all. Why do you think they feel so safe about their pick? I have my guess
Adam33 is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #642
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Lol you guys trying to game a secret ballot. It's a good idea, too bad it's about waifus so of course people are not going to vote for someone they don't like.

Also hi
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 10:33 PM   #643
Adam33
FFR Player
 
Adam33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Hello. I'm as interested in finding out who is creepy about anime as I am finding out who is willing to work toward the good of the game instead of playing by preference as I am hopeful about actually making a difference, so might as well
Adam33 is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 10:45 PM   #644
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Lol you guys trying to game a secret ballot. It's a good idea, too bad it's about waifus so of course people are not going to vote for someone they don't like.

Also hi
Meh-meh-meh
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 10:45 PM   #645
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

That is my response to you thinking it was a foolhardy suggestion.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 10:51 PM   #646
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 49
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

HI FREEZI
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 11:29 PM   #647
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
HI FREEZI
Hiyaaaa!

Also I see charu is doing his best Tora inpression. Carry on
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 11:34 PM   #648
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,983
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Read to post 450

Internet I'm leeching on is unstable but seems to be holding up alright.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I absolutely still agree with Haku, Charu, Adam, anyone saying that syncing up votes is positive for town. The players/voters get a prize (not the waifus/players like DBP suggested) and syncing votes increases chance that town gets a prize. Literally that simple folks. That said, I agree with Precarious that if we're not doing that we shouldn't announce our votes and since it's clear we're not syncing I will not be announcing who I'm voting for.

The Adam v YoshL fiasco is interesting because Adam basically lost his shit at a time that any sane wolf would probably pipe down---hell, as wolf he could easily just call YoshL stupid and move on allowing him to convince others not to mass vote which would help wolves (his team in this scenario); or he could just say that YoshL had a point and let it drop. Him fighting seems like a frustrated town who doesn't understand why someone doesn't want to do something he sees as town and then fucking imploding on himself MixMasterLar Style like an asshat. Not defending Adam here, but am calling him town. We'll get back to my feelings on YoshL further down, but I do want to mention that Charu was making damn sure to keep posting without really saying anything....Like, he's obviously in favor of Adam's idea but damn if he wants to get in there and explain it or help him out. It comes off as the sideline commentator who wants to show he's involve but doesn't want to get in there and say anything he'll have to remember later.

Charu does do similar things as town, but he's normally more snarky to the side he things is wrong and moves on. I can't help but feel he went a later tryhard at parts.

---

It's almost trite to even bring this up but I do believe Spruce, if he's a wolf that's one hell of a gamble and it will backfire in his face like he's holding a duck with diarrhea. I think believing his claim and the fact that he has town's interest in mind is pretty safe and will prove correct. And sure, I agree he should of tried to hold on this a little longer but the fact that he did it so early just makes me believe it all the more: no wolf would attract that much attention this soon in a game this large.....well, I mean no sane wolf. I'm sure it's happened.

---

It's pretty shitty for me to call out people for inactivity but when I see the few post that Manti made and the kind they where, it really just reminds me of when we wolfed together. I hope he starts contributing more s the game goes on. On the opposite side of the coin, I have never seen Raeko post so much in my life. Tempted to lean her scum for it, although calling people scum for playing the goddamn game is pretty loltier. Still gonna do it though because I ain't lying to myself on this it just looks like wolf-Raeko having fun.

Anyway, the fun part of my post that everybody loves:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post

I know it's kinda true, but Charu is also self aware of it and that makes me want to ignore this post at best. I'm starting to think you're more into the commentary box this game especially with the Mediacom stuff.
Going to give it the benefit of doubt for now, but huh
But you didn't ignore it though ?????????????

Like, was it you who brought it up? because I think it was.

It's fair that you think I'm just commentating at this point because it's less then a third through D0 and I pretty much either commentate, post memes or argue with people on D0, but then Charu literally does the commentator thing doing Adam v YoshL and you say jack all about it? Aiiiiiiiiiiight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
The hidden place contains items that elivate players who can be elevated.
An item which can hide a player (hider).
An item which can deflate a player to a lower level.
The item I've used to gain special knowledge.
An item which can briefly enhance one's ability, but then the player must rest.
An item still not quite ready, which can eliminate a player while the sun is up.
An item which randomises what another player gets.
A fortune telling item.
An item which allows a player to eliminate another player of known character moniker.
And an item which disguises alignment view.

Apart from my Role PM, that's basically the special knowledge I have to this point.
Just quoted to remind people what was said (or too lazy to delete it now that I addressed this at the top. Take your pick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Currently reading through and came across this.

1. Feels too serious/abrupt tonally for that early in the thread.

2. Conflates player alignments when it comes to lying. Wolves are implicitly lying all the time, and town should rarely lie--only for specific tactical purposes. That doesn't mean it's not going to happen, but on balance a lie should look bad for the liar.

3. "I'd rather lynch wolves" is a weak "look how town I am!" kind of statement when it's not accompanied by actual content. It's the same thing as posting reactions to lynch flips that don't consider the implications of the event, but just try to look town by emoting that they're happy a wolf got lynched, or disappointed town did.

mtamburini
So the reason I didn't want to engage mtam at the time was I don't know him and for all I know he's Serious Sally all the time day and night; but I do agree with everything you said and I like the vote

In hindsight it's pretty interesting he wanted to be serious at the start but went MIA for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
The wolves may not be able to discuss the event, but they still know each other's identities, which means they can vote en masse if we announce our selections. So it seems like the best option is to massvote one girl at the end, or to keep our selections private. Either should statistically favor town by the player ratio.
Addressed this already, but I d like Pre's thinking and he's the Only person trying to stay logical while everyone else spams shit. Bro's clear for me atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
hear me out

I think with this massive amount of players in this game, we should go without the pretense of having everyone reading every post

because let's be real, this thread will be insane by the end of the day
Boooooooooooooooooooooooo


Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shun the Non Thread-Reader! SHUN HIM


Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
i already explained previously, where there's also the clear note that the final round will be a "sudden death tiebreaker" unique from the rng voting rounds to actually determine who the one winner of the event is.

we don't know whether or not talking about the event at this point will still be allowed because the round will be explained with a new ruleset at that time. In addition, i'm fairly sure a final round event like that would be much more balanced towards a smaller group of people, considering the 2 rounds previous to it to narrow down the voting pool, or else the event could have just been the sudden death round immediately instead of consisting of 2 extra rounds.

you say that RNG is vulnerable. Private communication is not allowed regarding the event. The only resource we have is public communication. In fact, we can probably get even more information knowing who got knocked out by voting what, given the "vulnerability", and future information that's inevitably going to come through the thread
Here, YoshL TheoryCrafts on Sudden Death a little more, brings up future rules that we can't account for and puts so much stock in private comms being banned that he forgets the points that Pre already made.

Furthermore the theorycraft just seems like something he's warned me against mutiple times. It's also noteworthy that he's taking a stance that to me seems the most Town-serving option we have ever had the opportunity to preform d0.

Daikyi
In before being called braindead a second time in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam33 View Post
Okay, I'm shooting you tonight. Good luck!!


It's not that fucking hard to answer peoples questions (@bluename person too...)
This is FUCKING BAD and you should feel bad for making this claim in this manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam33 View Post
Oh it doesn't bother me if people think I was serious about claiming a shot. I've dealt with people like FFA before, and they tend to only reply with one thing. I don't think I'll find myself in a position where you need to defend me. If you have alignment-relevant questions/worry about my behaviors/actions themselves, feel free to ask, but I am usually immune to the peanut gallery
This gets funnier with time believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Other news:

I didn't get the grant i've been hoping for, just got the email. I'm kinda crushed. Imma afk for a bit.
Legit sorry to see this happen my man. Chin up, grab a beer and call me names so I can swear at you until we all forget about the real world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprucegrit View Post
I know for sure 100% there are six wolves. One who can manipulate alignment views on players, and one who doesn't have any special powers to start but may acquire some.
And there's likely a townie who will automatically be viewed as a wolf when investigated.

So the question is whether or not I'm believed.


(also, still pretty sick here - swollen up with allergy hives like a stuffed sausage)
A- Sorry you are sick
But B-This info is fucking huge coming from Spruce and I'm shocked that there's not more scuttlebutt around it. I guess it's too early to really use it but assuming Spruce isn't fakclaiming this is some damn S P I C Y shit here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I hope he never changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
Twgma is trying to hard which is an obvious tell that he is lock town hands down then up then down again
This is the OG account of WV right....or am I mixing folks up? I feel bad if I am.

That said I wanna say this is inline with their D0 posting but yo post more thoughts please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
Holy shit i caught up.

Ok, listen. If you think Adam is wolf, you're wrong. Celery and Adam fight was t/t. Celery, chill you're overreacting.

Ffa is wolf for sure, the fuck outta here.

About the voting thing. Just vote, i guarantee 24 people aren't gonna listen. Dbp going on about the waifu getting the prize, not the voter seems capable. But we shall see.
I am bad at calling when Blind is a wolf or not, but assuming he's town (and lets be honest I don't see reason for him to be wolf here---seems like standard Blind play right now) I feel like I want to believe all of this. Blind has this really weird habit of calling people right and then always lose because he's just sewage-ass at convincing folks to take his side.

I think all I can really do though is note this post for the next phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
If I was a wolf why would I hard claim vt as my first legitimate post of the game
My my, still shitposting at this stage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Can't say I've heard of someone encouraging a wolf read on themselves.

Actually wait, think I've done that before, but not Day 0 stuff, dohoho.
I do believe you have, actually. As wolf



---


Read only to that post, will catch up the other five pages after I vote for my waifu. Will be around for maybe an hour if the 'net holds out so ping me if you want to argue.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

We continue playing
[P A R A S I T E _E V E ]





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 11:48 PM   #649
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Here, YoshL TheoryCrafts on Sudden Death a little more, brings up future rules that we can't account for and puts so much stock in private comms being banned that he forgets the points that Pre already made.

Furthermore the theorycraft just seems like something he's warned me against mutiple times. It's also noteworthy that he's taking a stance that to me seems the most Town-serving option we have ever had the opportunity to preform d0.

Daikyi
In before being called braindead a second time in this game.
i wanna preface this by starting off responding to the last thing:

i quit twg because i wasn't having fun and wasn't feeling like i wanted to put any effort in twg, and in the year that i didn't play, i learned a lot about dealing with like...other people. I stopped responding to adam because i was actually really sad that i saw myself in how he's carrying himself, and i think blind also confirmed that like, i legit sucked to play with.

I would like to actually like, dialogue rather than call you "braindead".

=======

When faced with someone like adam who's insisting their opinion is rock solid and the opposite has 0 merit makes me feel like there's more than just a belief there, but an agenda. Theorycrafting is not bad, especially to counteract points that adam had made, specifically that rng voting had 0 merits. under various situations, both strategies of playing the event have merit, and when someone like adam is refusing to consider any other point, despite valid things that i'm bringing up, it's a wildly different thing than i think you're reading it as. Especially the thing about private comms, i used that as a point to say that there's no private collaboration about the event, and that's about it, i'm unsure if you're reading too much into it, or being influenced by how adam for some reason focused heavily on it.

Can you elaborate on
Quote:
It's also noteworthy that he's taking a stance that to me seems the most Town-serving option we have ever had the opportunity to preform d0.
Daikyi is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 11:57 PM   #650
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Yoshi has majorly leveled up since the last time we played together.

Big props to you dude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 11:59 PM   #651
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 333
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

the waifu contest will be updated momentarily
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:01 AM   #652
Adam33
FFR Player
 
Adam33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

I have mostly concerns about the big post
:There's no cohesion moving from reply to reply. Not only that, the quotes get to be less and less game-relevant and hard-hitting as you move from top to bottom, like he was able to summon up less and less interest
:He never talks about celirra, for all his mentions of the voting stuff, and specifically my involvement, which (between my and charu's input) he had more words for than anything else. How is that possible?
:The post he ends up voting in reply to isn't even that bad on an alignment-relevant level. (Only because of the next point I'll point out that) the post he's replying to is thoughtless swill, and he takes a super formal, stiff tone in his commentary leading up to his vote. In every other reply he either uses cutesy language or personal flair - I checked. Hard for me to get past
:He speaks weirdly to Hakulyte, whom I'm having a hard time seeing as a villager for a reason I'll explain further next post. It's questions without questioning, it's concern without action or conclusion. Bugs me hugely. FWIW haku's post he was replying to read mildly not W/W to me, which has left me doing a couple of actual, factual head scratches
:His disclosure of "yo my internet might be fucked I'll be around while I can" sounds way more "can I please get credit for posting in hard conditions" than most. FWIW @MML, it's appreciated and respected that you are here under questionable conditions. I just think you presented it in a suspicious way
Adam33 is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:01 AM   #653
Tokzic
FFR Player
 
Tokzic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: TGB
Age: 30
Posts: 7,109
Send a message via AIM to Tokzic
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Lol you guys trying to game a secret ballot. It's a good idea, too bad it's about waifus so of course people are not going to vote for someone they don't like.

Also hi
i like this post

i voted for marisa because she is clearly best girl objectively
__________________

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Tokzic is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:03 AM   #654
Adam33
FFR Player
 
Adam33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Yeah, this is also pretty clearly an edited line:
"It's also noteworthy that he's taking a stance that to me seems the most Town-serving option we have ever had the opportunity to preform d0."
I think from context he must have meant "..a stance that to me seems [contrary to/against]..."
More reason against
Adam33 is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:05 AM   #655
Adam33
FFR Player
 
Adam33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

How deep in delusion do ya'll think somebody has to be to say "I stopped talking to X" after X told them they wouldn't talk to them any more, and then they still replied to X again? Sounds like a functioning human being to me
Adam33 is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:06 AM   #656
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam33 View Post
I have mostly concerns about the big post
:There's no cohesion moving from reply to reply. Not only that, the quotes get to be less and less game-relevant and hard-hitting as you move from top to bottom, like he was able to summon up less and less interest
:He never talks about celirra, for all his mentions of the voting stuff, and specifically my involvement, which (between my and charu's input) he had more words for than anything else. How is that possible?
:The post he ends up voting in reply to isn't even that bad on an alignment-relevant level. (Only because of the next point I'll point out that) the post he's replying to is thoughtless swill, and he takes a super formal, stiff tone in his commentary leading up to his vote. In every other reply he either uses cutesy language or personal flair - I checked. Hard for me to get past
:He speaks weirdly to Hakulyte, whom I'm having a hard time seeing as a villager for a reason I'll explain further next post. It's questions without questioning, it's concern without action or conclusion. Bugs me hugely. FWIW haku's post he was replying to read mildly not W/W to me, which has left me doing a couple of actual, factual head scratches
:His disclosure of "yo my internet might be fucked I'll be around while I can" sounds way more "can I please get credit for posting in hard conditions" than most. FWIW @MML, it's appreciated and respected that you are here under questionable conditions. I just think you presented it in a suspicious way
In This Post: "You're not playing to my standards." (I mean... that's what it looks like with this post, really, lmao)

I'll vouch for MML here and say that string of text you see is normal coming from him.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:08 AM   #657
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 333
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread





two waifus have been eliminated due to lack of love.
their punishment is being placed in a poorly cropped screenshot.

the top 2 will move onto the final round to determine the one true Best Girl™

You do NOT have to vote for the same waifu as the previous round if you are still able to vote. You have been eliminated from voting if you voted for Amelia or L'Arachel, or if you did not vote at all.

Round two will last 24 hours ending at midnight server tomorrow night.

Round two of the Waifu contest begins now. Players must vote for one of the three of

Eirika
Marisa
Tana

Good luck to all participants!
__________________
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:09 AM   #658
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 7,000
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam33 View Post
How deep in delusion do ya'll think somebody has to be to say "I stopped talking to X" after X told them they wouldn't talk to them any more, and then they still replied to X again? Sounds like a functioning human being to me
I'm an idiot, who's this referring to, MML? I don't recall that giant post of his stating this at all.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:10 AM   #659
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 179
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

I'm having a hard time parsing what Adam is trying to say in his posts.

I say this because my normal response to this would be to play around you. But that's a bad TWG habit of mine and I'll only kick that habit if I place some kind of public impetus on myself to change. Which is what this post is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Piece of shit is what you are


Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I find it mega sketch when someone focuses on themselves. Looks like they're on defense instead of offense mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED


FreezinIce is offline  
Old 07-12-2018, 12:10 AM   #660
Adam33
FFR Player
 
Adam33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Haku's over the wolfiness line for me because...and try to ignore this potentially sounding silly until you hear it out...they replied to an alternative "everyone vote this girl" post with "lol"

Zero thought to making sure other people vote with them, zero thought to making sure the thread is aware of their pre-existing selection, absolute confidence to the point of it being a joke.

You've seen me try to get people to vote for the same character I did. Why haven't you seen Haku? Never even fazed? Not worried for a second? The answer I came up with that has only felt more and more damning is: they have 5 other people who they can privately direct to the same vote they're on, so they're ~guaranteed to remain in the game. On that note, I guess, Hakulyte
Adam33 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution