History To do's

TWG X - Host Comments
TWG XII - Host Comments
TWG XIII - HansSky is MVP
TWG XV - Host Comments and MVP are in below quote, edit around and such please
TWG XVI - BlahBlah18 looks like he should get MVP
---------- Host comments
TWG XVII - Host Comments - MVP
----------- Remove this line "Redid the role reveal because young!Kilga has terrible taste in colors/names"
TWG XIX - MVP
TWG XXIII - MVP - Host Comments
Will get more later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
XXIV - MVP
XXVI - MVP
XXVII - MVP
XXVIII - MVP
XXIX - MVP
XXXI - MVP
XXXII - MVP
XXXIII - MVP, host comments
XL - MVP
XLVI - MVP, host comments
XLVII - MVP, host comments were kinda weak
XLVIII - MVP
XLIX - MVP, host comments
L - Postgame, Host Comments
LII - host comments
LIII - MVP
LIX - MVP
LXI - MVP
LXV - MVP
LXXI - host comments
LXXII - MVP
LXXIV - MVP
LXXV - MVP, host comments were kinda weak
LXXVI - host comments were kinda weak
LXXXI - host comments were kinda weak
LXXXIII - MVP
LXXXIV - host comments were kinda weak
LXXXVII - host comments were kinda weak
XC - host comments
XCIV - MVP
XCVI - MVP
XCVIII - host comments
C - MVP?, host comments
CIV - MVP, host comments
CXII - MVP, host comments?
CXIII - MVP went to MeaCulpa
Okay I'm going to work through these and edit the history thread to fill in the holes.

If people want to help, (especially with host comments) re-read one of the games that needs a re-done host comments section (menioned above), Write one up based on how you read the game and post it here along with the number of the TWG it's for. When I edit it into the history thread I will strikethrough it from the list above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-24-2014 at 09:44 AM..
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #62
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon
Default Re: BriDynN: TWG's Community Initiative Project

i fhosts of those games are still active, also you could always ask them for comment if its not too far gone meow.

Sorry for abandoning this thread, I'll be around to seriously duscuss thing in a couple of days.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:56 PM   #63
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

also I pm'd you a little present manti :3

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 08:48 PM   #64
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

newest to oldest

CXII
A hard push from jrodd and a hammer from ___________ led to the early demise of Tokzic in Day 1.

With a strategy in place to use the nightkill-replacing vigi shot and confirm the two blues, V conceded instead of trying to play the game out with an extremely low chance of winning.

CIV
Wolves rolled.

A gambit from Xiz and its misinterpretation led thesunfan to claim and form an alliance (good for humans) and to lynch Xiz (good for wolves). An accurate vigi shot determined by the hidden human alliance and sent by Gradiant kept the humans in the game. Seering the red miller burned another day phase for the humans, though, and a major lull in activity led to the seer being lynched in a KitB. One errant vote at LyLo gave the wolves an opportunity to swing votes briefly before the final day expired to secure the win.

The wolf team used a combination of lurking, convincing IM conversations, and in-thread distancing to get the job done.

XCVIII
Blue powers were a non-factor; vigi was killed Night 1, cop was blocked all nights, and the town didn't do a great job of rallying behind the innocent child.

V texted Fiction and burned a day phase in a failed suicide bomb attempt. Manti posted a clever wolfclaim late in the game, but a convincing reaction from YMIA put the wolves in a strong position to win.

Consistent bussing between wolves covered their own tracks, and two errant human votes led to a game-clinching quickhammer.

XC
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinet89 View Post
MVP - syhto for being active throughout the entire game, faking psychic, and getting the pressure off of you during the last day, also, providing the means necessary to lynch the seer.

LVP - EVERYONE ELSE! This includes wolves and humans (but not manti, since he didnt really get a chance to play for real). BE ACTIVE DAMMIT! If you're going to sign up for a game or sub in, make sure that you will be able to put some time into it, otherwise this ****storm will happen every time! Also, the humans need to get their acts together. This is two games in a row where there was a clean sweep. Afro and fic do get gold stars though for being active and not following everyone else.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:13 PM   #65
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
newest to oldest

CXII
A hard push from jrodd and a hammer from ___________ led to the early demise of Tokzic in Day 1.

With a strategy in place to use the nightkill-replacing vigi shot and confirm the two blues, V conceded instead of trying to play the game out with an extremely low chance of winning.

CIV
Wolves rolled.

A gambit from Xiz and its misinterpretation led thesunfan to claim and form an alliance (good for humans) and to lynch Xiz (good for wolves). An accurate vigi shot determined by the hidden human alliance and sent by Gradiant kept the humans in the game. Seering the red miller burned another day phase for the humans, though, and a major lull in activity led to the seer being lynched in a KitB. One errant vote at LyLo gave the wolves an opportunity to swing votes briefly before the final day expired to secure the win.

The wolf team used a combination of lurking, convincing IM conversations, and in-thread distancing to get the job done.

XCVIII
Blue powers were a non-factor; vigi was killed Night 1, cop was blocked all nights, and the town didn't do a great job of rallying behind the innocent child.

V texted Fiction and burned a day phase in a failed suicide bomb attempt. Manti posted a clever wolfclaim late in the game, but a convincing reaction from YMIA put the wolves in a strong position to win.

Consistent bussing between wolves covered their own tracks, and two errant human votes led to a game-clinching quickhammer.

XC
Got all of these updated.

We are also archived up through game 56.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-21-2014 at 04:42 PM..
Old 05-21-2014, 10:52 PM   #66
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Also holy Shenanagoats there's a lot of threads with messed up titles.

Archived through 72

Done Archiving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-22-2014 at 11:31 AM..
Old 06-19-2014, 02:38 PM   #67
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

hey so I still have a ton of time on my hands.

Manti, are we still hacking away at that list in post #62?

is there any other general project stuff we all should look at?
Old 06-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #68
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Yeah, I've stalled out a bit on that due to time restraints with work and etc..

Toss me a few comments and i''l gladly edit them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 06-20-2014, 01:20 PM   #69
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

here we goooo

LXXXVII
Quote:
mvp - iggy for seering a wolf n2, and getting the other three lyched and vigi'd.
Lvp - none! You all played a wonderful game! Good job!
- dishonorable mention: Fic did almost break up the human alliance though.

LXXXIV
Quote:
individual player analysis

1. Tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - human - you played mediocre compared to a lot of the games i see you play. Also not sure why you decided to ignore the psychic reading. If there was a wolf pretending to be psychic, jwc would have handled the counterclaims. There were none, thus iso was the legit psychic.

2. Iluswirl (iluswirl) - human - outside of the post where you defended yourself, you didn't post one idea, suggestion, or even a post longer than 2 lines anywhere in the game. This was a subpar performance from you.

3. Redherring (falseclues) - human - i'll recognize you're fairly new to the game and comment from that viewpoint. Personally i found you to be suspicious most of the game, you need to be careful with how your votes look. Often it looked like you were bandwagoning lynches (to quote you: Wolves love instas), and not collecting evidence of your own. Not keeping logs doesn't make you a wolf, but you were generally suspicious most of the game. (i actually had to re-check the playerlilst twice during the game to see if you were a wolf or not.) on the plus side i thought your defense was good, maybe not as solid as it could be with experience, but at least you tried, which is more then several people in this game.

4. Sc979 (sam97379) - human - night one wolvings suck. Fair warning, next time you post game related info in an after death post its a game ban. Anything game-related can't be posted period whether it be real fake or stupid. It could adversely affect the game.

5. Ac1speakerbox (ac1colossus) - wolf - your activity level was very good, that made me happy. You got really angry when argo called you out, which i would have interpenetrated as nervousness and lynched you for it, but nobody picked up on it.

6. Argo15 (argo1516) - human - quite at first, but you did indeed call all the wolves by the end of the game. Log checking only works if everyone keeps logs, which i why you offed red, still though you brought the game almost back to a winnable situation. You probably could have done so with a little more support (see iso)

7. Gun92 (james92hofmann) - hoochan - human - gun had to sub out early, but hoochan came in guns blazing, just in the wrong direction. (don't point guns at the seer especially if theres no counterclaims). Freaky threw some oil on the fire and you got lynched fast.

8. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127) - psychic - at the end of the game, you should have thrown your full weight behind argo if you believed him. He needed the extra support, and your role was useless by that point anyway (should another human be lynched the game would be over, if the game wasn't over you got a wolf). Had you supported argo, i really do think this could have been turned into a last second human victory.

9. Freakysnots (freakysnots) - master wolf - freaky dominated this game, good discernment catching jwc's "slip up blue reveal" and calling pnt as a blue, as well as generally calling the shots for the entire wolf team. Had argo not come on so right at the end of the game, freaky would be mvp.

10. Sangekusanagi (gameguy81592) - wolf - you and bolth were both too inactive for my taste. I've always thought winning means less if you don't have to work for it.

11. Temote (sumote) - human - i kinda was hoping for more posts from you. You've got the reasoning skills, but you keep your thoughts to yourself. Your thoughts aren't as beneficial if only you know them.

12. Bolth mannn (bolthmannn) - wolf - you and sange were both too inactive for my taste. I've always thought winning means less if you don't have to work for it.

13. Fictionjunction (fikshonjunkshon) - human - got wolved early as well. Your posts were quality though and on target.

14. Travman301 (rbennie362) - human - you got d1 bandwagoned over nothing, i do think you could have gotten that off of you had you tried harder.

15. Pntballa18 (merlonfan28) - guardian - for the days you were alive i thought you played well. You picked up on redherring quicker than i would have (even though he wasn't a wolf).

16. Jwcgator (jwcgator2) - seer - you managed to hit wolves on 2/3 seer attempts, which is pretty damn good. Just unlucky that you hit the master wolf on night 2. Probably not a good idea to comment on blues though, or at least give people the impression someone's a blue. Thats how pnt died.

Mvp goes to argo15
--- for calling all the wolves before the end of game. Had the humans listened to you, you certainly had the potential to turn this game around. Unfortunately, you either didn't get established enough to accumulate a following, or freaky substantially undermined your efforts. Iso should have come out in full support of you at that point since he was basically useless from then on.

LXXVI
page 1: night 1 shitposting
page 2: Hoochan was a douchebag; Manti wolfed n1
page 3: nothing really
page 4: lots of safeties; Fiction pushes Hoochan lynch
page 5: rzr lynched d1
page 6: Hoochan wolfed n2
page 7: um what the hell happened. let's see. it looks like there was a many-way KITB with one vote each. argo and robertsona both voted each other, and they both died upon KITB. so one of them was the brutal wolf. so brutal + human died d2.
page 8: Makilaz wolfed n3; tupacodaman replaced gun; safeties everywhere
page 9: Fiction lynched d3 for no reason; trav replaced pnt? pnt became temp mod?
page 10: trav posts an AIM log where he faked wolf replacement to Cyrenics, who basically claims wolf in the log. Cyrenics wolfed n4.
page 11: xplay quicklynched d4; emerald replaced clarinet; tupacodaman wolfed n5
page 12: people forgot to vote; thunder lynched d5 via KITB
page 13: emerald wolfed n6; Spyke hammered sully in d6 immediately because 3 phantoms; Spyke wolfed ruritsu n7 instead of trav because ?????????? what the fuck
page 14: 1v1 trav vs Spyke, no phantoms in play, Spyke lynched d7 in KITB. humans win.

- This game was an inactivity-fest.
- The only plays worth mentioning were travman faking wolf to a wolf via OC and Cyrenics wolfing himself.
- FFRTWG has come a long way. We should be thankful for each other.

LXXV
Quote:
I would've liked to see more people use their powers and see how it could have unfolded. If there was an LVP for this game I would have to say it twas jump_the_bullet. If he didn't miss the deadline, have Manti alive and a psychic dead, it would've been interesting. Also, it was pretty unlucky of Manti to pose as Sheriff to the person who seers red to him (rofl).
Quote:
I was actually confused on how everyone started bandwagoning on jtb since Temote DID seer him. I thought wolves would have had a chance at that point.

Last edited by dAnceguy117; 06-20-2014 at 02:44 PM..
Old 06-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #70
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction from 2009 during a day 1
I think the voting phase works as it would normally. Let's just not baselessly vote every day phase, though. I mean, seriously. Get evidence first ;( ..or something
holy shit the times have changed.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:12 PM   #71
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:48 AM   #72
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
here we goooo

LXXXVII

LXXXIV

LXXVI
page 1: night 1 shitposting
page 2: Hoochan was a douchebag; Manti wolfed n1
page 3: nothing really
page 4: lots of safeties; Fiction pushes Hoochan lynch
page 5: rzr lynched d1
page 6: Hoochan wolfed n2
page 7: um what the hell happened. let's see. it looks like there was a many-way KITB with one vote each. argo and robertsona both voted each other, and they both died upon KITB. so one of them was the brutal wolf. so brutal + human died d2.
page 8: Makilaz wolfed n3; tupacodaman replaced gun; safeties everywhere
page 9: Fiction lynched d3 for no reason; trav replaced pnt? pnt became temp mod?
page 10: trav posts an AIM log where he faked wolf replacement to Cyrenics, who basically claims wolf in the log. Cyrenics wolfed n4.
page 11: xplay quicklynched d4; emerald replaced clarinet; tupacodaman wolfed n5
page 12: people forgot to vote; thunder lynched d5 via KITB
page 13: emerald wolfed n6; Spyke hammered sully in d6 immediately because 3 phantoms; Spyke wolfed ruritsu n7 instead of trav because ?????????? what the fuck
page 14: 1v1 trav vs Spyke, no phantoms in play, Spyke lynched d7 in KITB. humans win.

- This game was an inactivity-fest.
- The only plays worth mentioning were travman faking wolf to a wolf via OC and Cyrenics wolfing himself.
- FFRTWG has come a long way. We should be thankful for each other.

LXXV

Clear! toss me a few more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 06-24-2014, 09:51 AM   #73
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

History To do's UPDATED

TWG X - Host Comments
TWG XII - Host Comments
TWG XVI - BlahBlah18 looks like he should get MVP
---------- Host comments
TWG XVII - Host Comments - MVP
----------- Remove this line "Redid the role reveal because young!Kilga has terrible taste in colors/names"
TWG XIX - MVP
TWG XXIII - MVP - Host Comments
XXIV - MVP
XXVI - MVP
XXVII - MVP
XXVIII - MVP
XXIX - MVP
XXXI - MVP
XXXII - MVP
XXXIII - MVP, host comments
XL - MVP
XLVI - MVP, host comments
XLVII - MVP, host comments were kinda weak
XLVIII - MVP
XLIX - MVP, host comments
LII - host comments
LIII - MVP
LIX - MVP
LXI - MVP
LXV - MVP
LXXI - host comments
LXXII - MVP
LXXIV - MVP
LXXXI - host comments were kinda weak
LXXXIII - MVP
C - host comments
XCIV - MVP, Host comments

If people want to help, (especially with host comments) re-read one of the games that needs a re-done host comments section (menioned above), Write one up based on how you read the game and post it here along with the number of the TWG it's for. When I edit it into the history thread I will strikethrough it from the list above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-24-2014 at 10:50 AM..
Old 09-10-2014, 02:58 PM   #74
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Still have that to update above.

I'm planning on starting a host handbook thread soon, which will cover all the necessary things a host needs to do from the signup thread to the next signup thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V