Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Ideal Stream patterns

I'm very simply put, lost in how to do streams that don't flow like complete ass. Anyone who has played {Midnight} on thirdstyle, or Extratone Pirates on the Dragon's Fury Engine, knows exactly what I am talking about.

Instead of rambling with numbers and stuff, I suppose it'd be easiest to show you examples of streams I've come up with, that I know are extremely bad to hit pattern wise.

The goal of this first stream was to keep it PRed, but doing so makes it total ass, so I tried to semiPRed and this is the result

This is from Transparent World @220 BPM

This is a speedcore chart where the stream is randomized
And this is from my Extratone Pirates @250bpm

If these aren't enough examples, I can possibly give one or two more when I get home as I don't have all my charts on my laptop, which I am currently on.

Now, it's harder to notice from looking, but take my word for it, that these patterns are either really obnoxious to hit, or complete luck to not mess up.

So in short, does any one have any idealistic stream pattern(s)? A pattern that flows wonderfully regardless of PR is completely acceptable. This is not a pattern I intend to copy note for note, but something I'd like to use sort of as a base line for testing the flow of patterns I step in the future.

Any help is appreciated very much.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote