Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Woo double post. It's almost 3:30 and reading is hard. x(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Lastly, and while this will almost certainly not count for anything... I just got home now from being on the train from Philly to NYC. Aka... I wasn't around when the day came back up. I was around from 6pm until I left (~9:20) and did talk to Mead and TPS during that time.
I don't know what relevance you think would hold to the point where you would find it worth posting. As a human, it would certainly give you ample opportunity to come up with an online time analysis (which I am surprised you haven't provided given the day was less than 4 hours long), and as a wolf it would certainly give you ample time to send in suggestions or a kill. Why bother even bringing it up?

Goddamn, now I know why I decided to be an inactive sack of crap way back when. I'm actually trying this time and now everyone is suspicious except for the guy who just died. D:
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-3-2006, 02:26 AM   #202
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Third post because I can.

Here's a list of who's remaining (minus me) in order, from top to bottom, of who I'm suspicious of at this point in time.

Iggy
Hans
Talisman
Jursey
Tasselfoot
Afro
MiniNeo
blah
Tasuke
TPS

I'm open to the idea that Fish was the Master but I very highly doubt Vash/Gamepro was.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-3-2006, 06:54 AM   #203
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
2. Interesting, that's two days in a row now where person you think is most human has been wolfed.

3. The last bit... are you kidding me? "Hey guys uh... it's gotta be one of tass/talis/blah. Let's lynch them k? Then I'll go ahead and wolf another mid-low tier player." And how the hell are you "almost positive"? That post was the single most wolfy post I think I've read in the entirety of twg.
2. That's right, because the first thing I want to do as a wolf is go around and take a poll of somebody's humanity and then wolf them. And then AFTERWARDS I'm going to throw myself in the spotlight by implicating top teir players. Game winning strategy, let me tell you.

3. These last two kills have been very SMART kills considering that both of the players have been the least suspicious. Therefore it would have to implicate a higher level player as not just a wolf, but it's pretty likely that they would be the master wolf. Of course, if I were tass/talis/blah, and I were just a wolf, I would most definitely do the fake SN bit just to get my opinion across. So in that case, I suppose it doesn't really matter if they're the MW or not.

And no, talisman, contrary to what you would like to think, I am not the only one who feels this way.
Old 04-3-2006, 10:45 AM   #204
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I still don't understand how Guido/Wilkin were the 2 least suspicious people. Nobody has explained this, but someone else did verify that I'm not alone in wondering why others think this.
Old 04-3-2006, 01:23 PM   #205
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans, sarcastically
That's right, because the first thing I want to do as a wolf is go around and take a poll of somebody's humanity and then wolf them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hans, seriously
These last two kills have been very SMART kills considering that both of the players have been the least suspicious.
So which is it, smart or dumb to kill the most human? Note that I never said you "took a poll" or implied that you were asking other people their opinions, just that the people YOU thought were most human seemed to be getting wolfed.

You have a point about the obviousness of the post... but given the wolfings I don't know if that can't just be chalked up to reverse psych as well.
Old 04-3-2006, 03:29 PM   #206
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Hey Tass, I know you said you voted me on Talisman's reasoning, but what was it exactly? I don't remember it, I have no idea where it was posted, and I'd like to hear it from you, rather than from what Talisman said.
Old 04-3-2006, 03:57 PM   #207
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Quote:
So which is it, smart or dumb to kill the most human? Note that I never said you "took a poll" or implied that you were asking other people their opinions, just that the people YOU thought were most human seemed to be getting wolfed.

You have a point about the obviousness of the post... but given the wolfings I don't know if that can't just be chalked up to reverse psych as well.
Well obviously Hans's is trying to say that the wolves would want to kill the people without suspicion on them so all of the people with suspicion on them would be left and everyone would be like "oh who is it, there's so many people i'm suspicious of", and then it would give the wolves an advantage because they could easily sway votes off of them. So I guess that would mean he says it's smart.

And uh, I'm with tass on the whole "why Guido and wilkin were so human". Probably because I haven't really been able to keep up with the game so far, so I don't really know what happened. I wouldn't mind being filled in on that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 04-3-2006, 06:07 PM   #208
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Afro: see posts 148 and 194.
Old 04-3-2006, 06:51 PM   #209
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

First of all, thanks for doing what I asked you not to do. I wanted to hear from you, in your words, why you voted me.

Second, post 194 explains nothing of your vote on me. All you say is that it was rushed.

Third, you think I'm a wolf because I didn't jump all over you? Is that it? How does that make any sense. It's been a while since I did that, and I never did it without any reason. This game, there was nothing worth jumping all over you about, so I didn't.

And if I had BS'd a reason to jump all over you, you'd have surely gotten me lynched because of that. What am I supposed to do?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if you voted me for a justifiable reason. I'm just mad that someone who commands as much respect as you would do something such as that. In fact, I've got half a mind to vote for you right now. I won't do it though, because like I said before, I'm quite sure that you're not a wolf.

Oh and by the way, if you were going to look up the post numbers, you might as well have quoted the relevent parts.
Old 04-3-2006, 07:52 PM   #210
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Sue me. I'm lazy. And there was nothing new for me to add that wasn't already said in those 2 posts.

BUT... as I said already, it was Talisman's reasoning for why I voted you. But before that AND now since that, it has been talisman that I've looked at as suspect #1. So, it most likely was a poor vote on you, for more than just not giving my own reasoning, but for using Talisman's.

Another thing that I brought up to Blah:

mastr414: i'm juts getting real frustrated
TasselFoot: that 2nd phantom on mini is huge.
mastr414: yeah
TasselFoot: i almost want to waste the day and lynch him because of it.
mastr414: i don't think we should
mastr414: because he's like definately human
mastr414: so its not any better lynching him now then him being ****ing us over at the end
mastr414: rightG?
TasselFoot: i've thought about it. not sure either way. if he survives to the "final" day, its an auto-gg wolves win.
mastr414: but its just losing that day
mastr414: vs this day
TasselFoot: right.
TasselFoot: but that day is more important.
TasselFoot: higher % of wolves to total number of players
mastr414: hmm
mastr414: good point actually
TasselFoot: i've been known to make a few.
mastr414: true
mastr414: but i'm tellin you, i know i've harped on him every day
mastr414: but its jstu seeming more and more likely talisman
TasselFoot: i know. like i just posted, i would have voted him yesterday, no question... if not for that one post.
mastr414: ya
TasselFoot: i'm pissed at how much the arcade has been down the past 24 hours
TasselFoot: also... why are your posts so short and retarded?
mastr414: because i'm very bitter
mastr414: and angry
mastr414: because i'm completely confused
TasselFoot: not a good reason.
mastr414: and i have trhis feeling talisman is a wolf
mastr414: and i have no true justification
mastr414: and i've tried each day
mastr414: to no avail
mastr414: and more and more people keep getting lynched
mastr414: that i'm so sure wern't wolves
TasselFoot: i did not like the fact that my name was used as justification for getting fish lynched.
TasselFoot: which is why i was/am so sure that at least 1 of the voters on fish is a wolf
mastr414: so who were they?
TasselFoot: jurs, kilga, talis in that order
mastr414: ok
mastr414: and btw, why is that?
TasselFoot: cause you aren't getting killed night 1 anymore. and i like talking with you, and would like to actually know you're on my side on one of those convos.
mastr414: fair enough
mastr414: well our dinner talk was good
mastr414: felt natural
mastr414: its really the main reason
mastr414: i'm not all OMG tass coudl be a wolf
TasselFoot: also neither of us brought up the potential wolfishness of the other. but, yea. was a decent enough talk.

I edited out 1 line that was relavent towards future games only, but is future game strategy that I don't want to post. Other than that, it is unedited. Thoughts on the Mini lynching? And thoughts on Talisman?
Old 04-3-2006, 08:43 PM   #211
talisman
Resident Penguin

...and thoughts on hans?

on lynching mini... I agree about the two phantoms being ****ty down the road, etc, but don't forget that if the angel is still alive, chances are mini is definitely going to be the one getting killed and the angel's chances of a save increase as the days go on. With tps taking away all the guardings though, it's only a small factor.
Old 04-3-2006, 08:50 PM   #212
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Uhm... yea Talisman. I wouldn't count on that happening.
Old 04-3-2006, 08:56 PM   #213
talisman
Resident Penguin

oh, and some points to consider, in my defense:

1. Why lynch off fish, when he clearly trusted me and did not suspect me at all (seemed that way to me anyway)? To save a fellow wolf from a KiB situation? The only other person with two votes was mini... and it's almost guaranteed he's human now (ok so shox did once get two phantoms as a wolf).

2. Why aren't either of tass or blah dead (or both)? If I were trying to frame them, maybe I'd be pushing for them (hans is doing that) or something... but as it is I lean towards human on both of them and have said so publically.
Old 04-3-2006, 09:09 PM   #214
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Quote:

2. Why aren't either of tass or blah dead (or both)? If I were trying to frame them, maybe I'd be pushing for them (hans is doing that) or something... but as it is I lean towards human on both of them and have said so publically.
I like how you slipped my name in there.
Old 04-3-2006, 09:47 PM   #215
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans
Tass/blah/talisman.
yes, I was so unjustified.
Old 04-3-2006, 09:51 PM   #216
talisman
Resident Penguin

ps hans why don't you explain to us all why guido and wilkin were so human (more than blah, for example, who publically at least seemed to be considered the most human) since you haven't responded to that yet.
Old 04-3-2006, 10:55 PM   #217
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

TasselFoot: statistics would say that we lynch mini today so that we have the day 4/5 lynches to work with instead of the day 3/4 lynches.
TasselFoot: since we have more information to work with on days 4/5 than days 3/4
TasselFoot: the more i think about it, the more i know i'm correct that lynching mini today is the correct play.

Mini
Old 04-3-2006, 11:04 PM   #218
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

mini

I thought about waiting another day, but considering we would have a better chance of getting a wolf lynched day 4 than day 3 (as tass brought up) it's best to do it now.
Old 04-3-2006, 11:50 PM   #219
talisman
Resident Penguin

hey I'm all for mini since it seems my ass would be on the line otherwise... but just wanted to point out that this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tass
TasselFoot: since we have more information to work with on days 4/5 than days 3/4
might not be entirely accurate... seeing as how we'll actually have less information by all bandwagonning mini than we would otherwise.

But I agree in principle... this game smells like it might go to day 6/7 and having mini gone sooner than later would be beneficial. so... mini it is?

ps who hides themselves when they read threads? It says 2 people but I'm the only one listed. kind of a silly function to turn off.
Old 04-3-2006, 11:59 PM   #220
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I don't buy an idea that Mini is a wolf, but whatever. I guess it's for the humans' benefit in the end.
Closed Thread