Toradora <3
Old 10-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #7265
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: ★ What's on your CTRL+V?

Raffi Kiraz 4:48 pm
(4:49:02 PM): Oh Shit! Did you know its passed 10 years since I have been using AIM? How long have you been using it? I know its passed 10 years since I have been using AIM.
reborndossar 4:49 pm
(4:49:19 PM): RawMeat786
Raffi Kiraz 4:49 pm
(4:49:27 PM): Yes that is me
(4:49:29 PM): :P
(4:49:39 PM): You know, its passed 10 years now
(4:49:48 PM): It was 2002 when I began using AIM
(4:49:58 PM): Pretty cool eh?
(4:50:01 PM): rofl
(4:50:09 PM): I have been using AIM since 2002.
Old 10-20-2012, 04:39 PM   #7266
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:20 AM   #7267
FFRGreen
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to FFRGreen Send a message via Skype™ to FFRGreen

Old 10-22-2012, 01:10 AM   #7268
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

3suEhQUt5Us
Old 10-22-2012, 04:08 AM   #7269
kostkaskater
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to kostkaskater Send a message via Skype™ to kostkaskater

http://youtu.be/V9DnTKa1gqY
Old 10-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #7270
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/a...ing-thread.gif

- Tosh 2014

Old 10-22-2012, 05:53 AM   #7271
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to popsicle_3000

haha nice gif

Autumn Insomnia Session: 8-0-0-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
one way to stream them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Title: Popsicle Three

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
The popsicles are melting
Three thousand of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
friend: hey bro can i tell you something
dynam0 yeah man whats up?
friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
friend: thanks man
dynam0: no problem man
Quote:
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #7272
jductape
500+250+50-300-15+1000+rs
FFR Veteran

50 Shades of Yellow

It has been a week since SpongeBob and Sandy's first date. Sandy had invented a pill that let her breathe underwater. They have gone on a date a few days after the first, but it was too short so they couldn't spend much time together. Today is the day of their third date and SpongeBob is just now getting off of work to go meet Sandy in Jellyfish Fields at a location that they picked the day before. It is at the edge of Jellyfish Fields that's close enough to Goo Lagoon so the jellyfish don't bother them. Once SpongeBob clocks out of work, he heads to Jellyfish Fields.

Once SpongeBob reaches his and Sandy's spot he looks around for Sandy. He doesn't see her anywhere around. The only thing he sees is a picnic basket with a note on it. He grabs the note and reads it.

Dear SpongeBob,

I will be here in a little bit. Go ahead and set things up and wait for me.

Love, Sandy

SpongeBob sets the note on the ground and begins setting everything up. He takes a large red and white blanket out of the basket and lays it flat on the ground. He begins to get something else out of the basket until he hears a branch or something snap behind him. He looks behind him and sees nothing so he blows it off. He goes back to what he was doing, but he is then tackled to the ground. He and whatever tackled roll a few feet and stop. SpongeBob opens his eyes and see that it's Sandy who attacked him. She is now sitting on top of him and laughing. "What the heck, Sandy?" SpongeBob shouts. "Sorry," she says while trying to hold back her laughter, "I was tryin' to have some fun." "Wait 'til later and maybe we'll have some fun together." SpongeBob says. "SpongeBob SquarePants, are you suggestin' what I think y'all are suggestin'?" Sandy asks. "Maybe," SpongeBob says. Sandy laughs and says, "Let's eat and see what happens."

Sandy then gets up and SpongeBob follows her to the blanket and basket. Sandy then pushes SpongeBob down onto the ground and climbs on top of him. She then plants a kiss onto his lips. SpongeBob kisses back and begins to gently stroke her back. The brown squirrel then breaks the kiss and removes her shirt revealing her pink bra. She then rips off SpongeBob's shirt and brings him back into a kiss. In the middle of the kiss, SpongeBob begins to slide off his pants and shoes off. Sandy does the same and breaks the kiss.

SpongeBob then stops his actions and moves down to her private area. He then slides down her pink panties and marvels at her flower. "Like what you see?" She asks. "I sure do." SpongeBob says. He then lowers his head down and licks her inner thighs. Sandy moans and pushes his head down to her core. "SpongeBob, please," she says. SpongeBob smiles and licks her flower. Sandy moans even louder and holds his head in place. "Oh, SpongeBob, faster," she moans. SpongeBob speeds up his licking and begins to nibble on her clitoris. "Oh, God, SpongeBob, I'm gonna' cum." Sandy says. SpongeBob then licks the inner walls of Sandy's womanhood and gets ready for Sandy's juices. "SpongeBob!" Sandy shouts as she erupts in an orgasm. SpongeBob takes in all of her juices and swallows it. He then rises off of Sandy and lies next to her.

"Ready for the last part?" SpongeBob asks after wiping off his mouth. "Yeah, ju-just give me a… a second." Sandy replies. Once Sandy recovers from her previous orgasm, she grabs the condom and opens the package. SpongeBob removes his tighty whities and grabs the latex condom. He then slides it onto his hardened member and positions himself between Sandy's legs. "Ready?" He asks. "Yes, go ahead." Sandy replies. SpongeBob then begins to slowly slide his member inside of her. Sandy lets out slight moans as she feels him slide inside her inner walls.

Once he's fully inside of her, SpongeBob begins to pump in and out with slight speed. Slight moans can be heard from the both of them as they make love on the edge of Jellyfish Fields. "Oh, SpongeBob, go faster." Sandy says. SpongeBob does as he's told and begins to pick up speed. Sandy the moans even more as waves of ecstasy runs through her. "Oh, SpongeBob, go faster please." Sandy pleads. SpongeBob smiles and begins to pump in and out of her as fast as he can. "Sandy, I'm gettin' close," SpongeBob tells her. "Me, too, just keep going." Sandy replies. SpongeBob then picks up more speed and shouts in ecstasy as he erupts into the condom. "Sandy!" He shouts. "SpongeBob!" Sandy yells at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hits.

SpongeBob then collapses next to Sandy and breaths in and out deeply. Sandy lies there next to the yellow sponge out of breath. "That was fantastic." Sandy says once she catches her breath. "It sure was." SpongeBob tells her, "I think it's time to go." "Sure," Sandy says. She then sits up and begins to pull on her clothes. SpongeBob does the same after pulling off the condom and throwing it to the side. He then stands up and helps sandy stand. She then gives him a quick kiss on the lips while leaning against her yellow lover. "I love you, Sandy." SpongeBob says after breaking the kiss. "I love you, too, SpongeBob." She replies.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:26 PM   #7273
skorpion9x
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to skorpion9x

(I was filling up a new .dwi file with 0s)
Old 11-1-2012, 05:08 AM   #7274
Anon1337
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jductape View Post
50 Shades of Yellow

It has been a week since SpongeBob and Sandy's first date. Sandy had invented a pill that let her breathe underwater. They have gone on a date a few days after the first, but it was too short so they couldn't spend much time together. Today is the day of their third date and SpongeBob is just now getting off of work to go meet Sandy in Jellyfish Fields at a location that they picked the day before. It is at the edge of Jellyfish Fields that's close enough to Goo Lagoon so the jellyfish don't bother them. Once SpongeBob clocks out of work, he heads to Jellyfish Fields.

Once SpongeBob reaches his and Sandy's spot he looks around for Sandy. He doesn't see her anywhere around. The only thing he sees is a picnic basket with a note on it. He grabs the note and reads it.

Dear SpongeBob,

I will be here in a little bit. Go ahead and set things up and wait for me.

Love, Sandy

SpongeBob sets the note on the ground and begins setting everything up. He takes a large red and white blanket out of the basket and lays it flat on the ground. He begins to get something else out of the basket until he hears a branch or something snap behind him. He looks behind him and sees nothing so he blows it off. He goes back to what he was doing, but he is then tackled to the ground. He and whatever tackled roll a few feet and stop. SpongeBob opens his eyes and see that it's Sandy who attacked him. She is now sitting on top of him and laughing. "What the heck, Sandy?" SpongeBob shouts. "Sorry," she says while trying to hold back her laughter, "I was tryin' to have some fun." "Wait 'til later and maybe we'll have some fun together." SpongeBob says. "SpongeBob SquarePants, are you suggestin' what I think y'all are suggestin'?" Sandy asks. "Maybe," SpongeBob says. Sandy laughs and says, "Let's eat and see what happens."

Sandy then gets up and SpongeBob follows her to the blanket and basket. Sandy then pushes SpongeBob down onto the ground and climbs on top of him. She then plants a kiss onto his lips. SpongeBob kisses back and begins to gently stroke her back. The brown squirrel then breaks the kiss and removes her shirt revealing her pink bra. She then rips off SpongeBob's shirt and brings him back into a kiss. In the middle of the kiss, SpongeBob begins to slide off his pants and shoes off. Sandy does the same and breaks the kiss.

SpongeBob then stops his actions and moves down to her private area. He then slides down her pink panties and marvels at her flower. "Like what you see?" She asks. "I sure do." SpongeBob says. He then lowers his head down and licks her inner thighs. Sandy moans and pushes his head down to her core. "SpongeBob, please," she says. SpongeBob smiles and licks her flower. Sandy moans even louder and holds his head in place. "Oh, SpongeBob, faster," she moans. SpongeBob speeds up his licking and begins to nibble on her clitoris. "Oh, God, SpongeBob, I'm gonna' cum." Sandy says. SpongeBob then licks the inner walls of Sandy's womanhood and gets ready for Sandy's juices. "SpongeBob!" Sandy shouts as she erupts in an orgasm. SpongeBob takes in all of her juices and swallows it. He then rises off of Sandy and lies next to her.

"Ready for the last part?" SpongeBob asks after wiping off his mouth. "Yeah, ju-just give me a… a second." Sandy replies. Once Sandy recovers from her previous orgasm, she grabs the condom and opens the package. SpongeBob removes his tighty whities and grabs the latex condom. He then slides it onto his hardened member and positions himself between Sandy's legs. "Ready?" He asks. "Yes, go ahead." Sandy replies. SpongeBob then begins to slowly slide his member inside of her. Sandy lets out slight moans as she feels him slide inside her inner walls.

Once he's fully inside of her, SpongeBob begins to pump in and out with slight speed. Slight moans can be heard from the both of them as they make love on the edge of Jellyfish Fields. "Oh, SpongeBob, go faster." Sandy says. SpongeBob does as he's told and begins to pick up speed. Sandy the moans even more as waves of ecstasy runs through her. "Oh, SpongeBob, go faster please." Sandy pleads. SpongeBob smiles and begins to pump in and out of her as fast as he can. "Sandy, I'm gettin' close," SpongeBob tells her. "Me, too, just keep going." Sandy replies. SpongeBob then picks up more speed and shouts in ecstasy as he erupts into the condom. "Sandy!" He shouts. "SpongeBob!" Sandy yells at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hits.

SpongeBob then collapses next to Sandy and breaths in and out deeply. Sandy lies there next to the yellow sponge out of breath. "That was fantastic." Sandy says once she catches her breath. "It sure was." SpongeBob tells her, "I think it's time to go." "Sure," Sandy says. She then sits up and begins to pull on her clothes. SpongeBob does the same after pulling off the condom and throwing it to the side. He then stands up and helps sandy stand. She then gives him a quick kiss on the lips while leaning against her yellow lover. "I love you, Sandy." SpongeBob says after breaking the kiss. "I love you, too, SpongeBob." She replies.
Straight in the childhood
Old 11-1-2012, 07:02 AM   #7275
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...replay/181776/

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
Quote:
replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
Quote:

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
Three thousand of them
Quote:

friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
Quote:
pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
Quote:
Old 11-1-2012, 10:01 AM   #7276
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

http://www.bennjordan.com/blog/uploa...M1-300x185.png

Old 11-1-2012, 10:30 AM   #7277
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...30&postcount=5
Old 11-1-2012, 12:05 PM   #7278
f
(=^._.^)/☆
FFR Veteran

http://i.imgur.com/TvIiv.png
Old 11-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #7279
popsicle_3000
Legendary Noob

Schweinekaramell

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Thousand the farthest
He's gone in an official
Whoop hip hip hooray!
Quote:

@popsicle_3000:
Danger incoming
Three thousand of them
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-18-2012, 01:47 AM   #7280
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3

Ord-71253-5n9l