Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #1261
bluguerrilla
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bluguerrilla
Default Re: League of Legends

I was going to ****ing commit suicide by the end of this.

I mean.

Seriously.

OH I'LL JUST PLAY A QUICK ONE TO GET A LITTLE MORE IP BEFORE MAKING DINNER.

At one point they had 2 of our inhibitors and destroyed all of our towers.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #1262
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

324 cs, not good enough.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #1263
hi19hi19
lol happy

Singed 98 CS in a 70+ minute game. Less CS than the bots lol real pro

Anyway nice 4v5 or more like 2v5

Old 10-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #1264
_Stepdude_
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to _Stepdude_ Send a message via Skype™ to _Stepdude_

Don't play against bots.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #1265
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
Singed 98 CS in a 70+ minute game. Less CS than the bots lol real pro

Anyway nice 4v5 or more like 2v5
I played some intermediates the other day for IP and had over 500 CS in 50 minutes as Singed because it was 3v5. What is it with people rage quitting vs intermediates >_> At that point, you're maxed like 10k gold ago though.

Look at his build >_> FFS build a Rylias, switch your boots, Force of Nature (Dat AP team), and top off with a Deathcap and Voidstaff (The computer isn't particularly smart. You can run in front of them all day and they'll stay in the poison). Pop your ult and engage 1v5 and watch the kills roll in.

Singed is a pretty easy champion to play (at least moderately well) and * mindbogglingly easy* to farm with. His build is amazingly straightforward and you literally just run around to CS. I don't know why so many people play him wrong.

Last edited by Reach; 10-12-2011 at 02:50 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #1266
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Singed is a pretty easy champion to play (at least moderately well) and * mindbogglingly easy* to farm with. His build is amazingly straightforward and you literally just run around to CS. I don't know why so many people play him wrong.
His build really isn't as straightforward as you think. While it is nice to build him tanky while getting offense, sometimes you may have to sacrifice power and itemize appropriately. It's fairly simple but not THAT simple.

It's also not THAT easy to CS with him. Some more aggressive players might punish him hard for overextending. On top of that, Singed players frequently mistake their early game power, causing them to fall behind and lose their lane.

Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

Last edited by stargroup100; 10-12-2011 at 04:15 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #1267
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

We should make some FFR pres (o wai no one ever games with anyone else including myself)
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 10-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #1268
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

1v1 tourney, FFR style.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 10-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #1269
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

Played a match today as Ryze, went 3/0/12, and it was a 4v5

We won with a Sona carrying us with 11/0/14, if a Sona is carrying a 4 man team with a dc then that 5 needs to uninstall right now

edit: And Singed, you have to remember that if you're going against an AD carry, strong AP champs, or really any melee AD dps champs you can't run in and tank hits below level 7~9. I mean if you have runes set to have 30 armor on start or 30 magic resistance and you're going against the coordinating champs then go for it. Singed is an excellent champ, and he can almost be completely broken if you play him AP.

Last edited by xferrarix; 10-12-2011 at 08:31 PM..
Old 10-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #1270
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xferrarix View Post
And Singed, you have to remember that if you're going against an AD carry, strong AP champs, or really any melee AD dps champs you can't run in and tank hits below level 7~9. I mean if you have runes set to have 30 armor on start or 30 magic resistance and you're going against the coordinating champs then go for it. Singed is an excellent champ, and he can almost be completely broken if you play him AP.
what the heck are you building and what champions in question are we talking about here

Old 10-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #1271
xferrarix
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
what the heck are you building and what champions in question are we talking about here
I'm talking about Singed's early game with how he should be handled. If the lane is pushing too hard or harassing too much then get your farm under the turret. I don't think ANY champion is 100% durable early game against strong aggressors (ie in a situation it's Singed and his Support on bottom vs. Caitlyn AD carry and Alistar tank, Singed would not want to run in for his farm when Cait could easily hit him out with a headshot passive or Ali could headbutt to pulverize while Cait was just shooting especially if his support had no CC); however LoL is all really situational. If you're in a lane as Singed against maybe a Soraka support and a Tristana AD carry then it wouldn't even matter because generally both of their damage outputs and CC wouldn't be enough to take out Singed in burst damage.

I'm saying that if you somehow had the runes that fit the laning situation you're in or you know generally how much damage op the champions you have in your lane can do to you you don't have to use AS MUCH caution
Old 10-13-2011, 04:30 AM   #1272
stargroup100
behanjc & me are <3'ers

when you said "run in and tank hits" that generally implies the context of a fight

what you're referring to is taking punishment during laning phase, and that's something that while is situational, if Singed is put in a proper lane (as in not laning against ad carry/support bot), he should be able to tank a lot of punishment and keep himself sustained

this is why I found your statement strange

Old 10-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #1273
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xferrarix View Post
edit: And Singed, you have to remember that if you're going against an AD carry, strong AP champs, or really any melee AD dps champs you can't run in and tank hits below level 7~9.
I laned with a singed as Annie yesterday (Ezreal had mid so I went bot with Singed) and we were up against an Akali and a Kogmaw. Both really squishy so our combo was basically he flings, I stun and **** them up and get a double kill while sacrificing Singed. I wasn't that aggressive but the Singed kept running at them with his poison and fling so I ended up being able to build a stun on minions and kill them some more. So it just really depends on who Singed is laning *with* and laning *against*. (Granted, the Akali and Kog weren't really that great but oh well.)

If you want to tank and survive then yes, you can't go in below level 7-9 but I ended up getting fed and had 8 kills when I hit level 7 because of that singed so it really depends on the situation when it comes to singed.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 10-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #1274
xferrarix
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
I laned with a singed as Annie yesterday (Ezreal had mid so I went bot with Singed) and we were up against an Akali and a Kogmaw. Both really squishy so our combo was basically he flings, I stun and **** them up and get a double kill while sacrificing Singed. I wasn't that aggressive but the Singed kept running at them with his poison and fling so I ended up being able to build a stun on minions and kill them some more. So it just really depends on who Singed is laning *with* and laning *against*. (Granted, the Akali and Kog weren't really that great but oh well.)

If you want to tank and survive then yes, you can't go in below level 7-9 but I ended up getting fed and had 8 kills when I hit level 7 because of that singed so it really depends on the situation when it comes to singed.
Yeah, like I said Singed is situational. In that sense when Singed can fling someone into the turret for his teammate to pick off or someone who can burst damage whoever he flings in, sacrificing 75% or even all of his HP for a kill or two for someone like Annie would be something that'd be worth one death for two kills. I usually try to play really passively and only go in for a kill when I know I can take whoever I'm laning in and come out with most of my HP so in case a gank happens I can get away safely.

edit: I'm loving Ezreal, I've been wanting to give him more of a try because of his range/amazing ult. His damage output, flash as his E, range of his Q, and his W that only hits enemy champions are all awesome. I've only played him AD so far, from what I can tell AP can be powerful but I think sacrificing those auto attacks for a more powerful W is kinda dumb. Early harassment < late game damage op

Last edited by xferrarix; 10-13-2011 at 11:44 AM..
Old 10-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #1275
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

I play in the middle. I passively harass. I'll just harass and then back up to my turret. XD

Ezreal is a nice champ AP and AD, which reminds me, one of my friends played AP Master Yi and said it was the most fun champ he's played in a while.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 10-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #1276
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

I've been having a fun time as Brand.

PS, Teemo died to me 4 times mid before they switched him out, then Kass died twice to me.

Also, funny story about my deaths. Whenever we'd team fight, they'd ALL go for me, I'd deal a ton of damage to them, they'd kill me (and only me), then get aced.

Anybody who hasn't tuned in to the IEM feed at all yet, here's what you're missing:

Last edited by Kibblre; 10-13-2011 at 04:08 PM..
Old 10-13-2011, 04:18 PM   #1277
xferrarix
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
I play in the middle. I passively harass. I'll just harass and then back up to my turret. XD

Ezreal is a nice champ AP and AD, which reminds me, one of my friends played AP Master Yi and said it was the most fun champ he's played in a while.
AP Yi is lulzy, you can tank turret hits with your heal while teammates take down turrets. Then in team fights all he can do is alpha strike
Old 10-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #1278
danny53x
AKA Yotipo
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to danny53x

league of legends is all about acting like you know more than you actually do
Old 10-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #1279
danny53x
AKA Yotipo
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to danny53x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerrilla View Post
I was going to ****ing commit suicide by the end of this.

I mean.

Seriously.

OH I'LL JUST PLAY A QUICK ONE TO GET A LITTLE MORE IP BEFORE MAKING DINNER.

At one point they had 2 of our inhibitors and destroyed all of our towers.
how are you 266 and 2?
Old 10-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #1280
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

bot game rofl
Closed Thread