Old 05-3-2019, 02:50 PM   #401
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 282
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Except you suss shadowolfe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
this reaction rubbed me the wrong way, i feel like Daikyi did the right thing pushing people on the scene and not voting them and i have yet to get wolf read from star-crossed. but shado coming in and negating the whole discussion felt off for me
i think I'm just going over what i already said and it's getting nowhere

also gradiant seems to not be here for EoD so I'm changing vote to
ffa

star please dont vote roundbox
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 02:51 PM   #402
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Do you have any more insight on roundbox raeko? I'm likely about to move my vote, kind of trying to weigh some things.
I still think he hasn't posted as much game related content as I would like, which makes it seem like he isn't scum hunting as much as I would expect from him at this point. he does normally make a lot of one line posts as either alignment, but I feel like he usually goes try-hard as town and makes longer wall type posts as well and I haven't seen many of those from him yet

But at the same time I can't tell if he is town legitimately having trouble coming up with connections in the game so far. I've also seen several of the interactions this game and just kind of thought "wat" when trying to figure out any conclusions so I don't know. I'm hoping that his interactions from this EoD will help me read him a bit better
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 02:52 PM   #403
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
it does?

no reason to suspect people that i can't read their playstyle they can be anything
you have people as not null on your initial reads list, yet you say afterwards that you cant read them

re:star - @ work, was posting from lunch break, but tbh all my thoughts on the game are generally in thread

i havent though much about people i havent interacted with LOL. id probably vote antori here though, possibly xel or ffa
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 02:54 PM   #404
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 393
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Yikes
Maybe Raeko is town
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:00 PM   #405
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

imo im satisfied with the people i have interacted more in depth with, like, i can envision the mindspaces of haku, mml, to a slightly more assumption filled extent, star (moreso, shes asking good questions that seem like theyre t least somewhat truthfully invested in figuring out people)
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:00 PM   #406
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 393
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

How come nobody derp cleared me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:01 PM   #407
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 282
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
you have people as not null on your initial reads list, yet you say afterwards that you cant read them
ok i guess my list is false news

shadowolfe is my wolf partner and I'm trying to cover him up

i dont know what's so weird about having a person i can't read do something suspicious and me thinking they now have a suspicious lean afterwards even though i can't read their playstyle
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:03 PM   #408
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 393
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Why do you read me Wolfe and daikyi all the same yet have us in completely different places on your read list
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:04 PM   #409
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,048
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Okay, this got ignored. #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
After reading mml's post I can safely say that haku is lock town
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
Did MML make a post about haku being town or something
Okay what are you even doing.
__________________
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:04 PM   #410
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 282
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

my lists are doing more harm than good at getting my reads across i should have them be reads per person instead of ranking them based on how i read them
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:05 PM   #411
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
ok i guess my list is false news

shadowolfe is my wolf partner and I'm trying to cover him up

i dont know what's so weird about having a person i can't read do something suspicious and me thinking they now have a suspicious lean afterwards even though i can't read their playstyle
because if you were town, wouldnt you be trying to lynch on criteria of suspicion, not toughness to read?
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:09 PM   #412
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 282
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
because if you were town, wouldnt you be trying to lynch on criteria of suspicion, not toughness to read?
if this was the case then the meta would be to do contradictory stuff and give empty comments that dont show you as either alignements
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:10 PM   #413
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 282
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

i use both suspicion and toughness to read when lynching someone and i use them in varying amount depending the game
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:12 PM   #414
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 282
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

when is EoD btw i thought it was soon that's why i changed vote and all
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:13 PM   #415
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

I think raeko is town.
I definitely like Antori changing his vote to someone who is here, and the traction against him right now makes me nervous that it's an easy thing for wolves to push. (I do not necessarily think it is happening yet).

Xel, I think I want to pursue. Choosing to unvote and not really push into anything, is potentially trying not to make waves. I am considering within Lar, Ind, Dai as well, maybe WV/roundbox, but we will see. Gradiant I want to say has emotional responses more consistent with not a wolf?
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:13 PM   #416
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 393
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
my lists are doing more harm than good at getting my reads across i should have them be reads per person instead of ranking them based on how i read them
Yeah probably
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:19 PM   #417
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
my lists are doing more harm than good at getting my reads across i should have them be reads per person instead of ranking them based on how i read them
definitely. it helps a lot to be able to see the reasoning behind why you made each read. even just one or two lines to give a general idea is good
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:19 PM   #418
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 28
Posts: 38
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Yikes
Maybe Raeko is town
why is this a yikes rofl
mellon_collie is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:22 PM   #419
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
Antori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Agadir, morocco
Age: 20
Posts: 282
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
definitely. it helps a lot to be able to see the reasoning behind why you made each read. even just one or two lines to give a general idea is good
who are your wolf reads btw i didn't get to hear them
__________________
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

Antori is offline  
Old 05-3-2019, 03:28 PM   #420
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
and because i have to vote someone to the twg gods Gradiant pressure vote to give wolf leans on someone
???
Usually, pressure votes are to actually pressure people into doing stuff. You can't pressure somebody that's been actively posting and reading into posting and reading more. I've only not been posting so far today because of work.

Here's some general stuff with who I'm down to lynch today though, nothing meaty because d0 obviously:
-Antori: that lovely non-pressure vote on somebody they had as not suspicious, as well as the people they're wanting to vote not matching up whatsoever to their reads list. They'll happily lynch me or shado (me being not suspicious and shado being suspicious), then later saying they'd want to lynch shado less because he liked that shado voiced his opinion (about what? I've been voicing opinions as well). No votes or prodding either on anybody they found slightly suspicious on their list

-Shado: General attitude in the thread and his 'wrong' post still feeling off because even if it was a misread on what i was interpreting, it was still a question directed at mml, not him. Butting in like that so arrogantly left a bad taste in my mouth

Wayward: General lack of activity


Other things:
Weary of daikyi solely on that we seem to be having similar thoughts and it just weirds me out a little. Not saying it's a pocketing sort of thing, just being cautious of a good player.
Kind of too worn out to go through the stuff around ffa and star's argument, I'll look at it later.
Gradiant is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution