Old 05-2-2019, 04:38 PM   #181
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
ok, maybe i misunderstood then
I am trying to be more reasonable and less aggressive though, since it usually leads to me having no fun whatsoever playing twg.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:42 PM   #182
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
your list had 3 as well though

still don't get it really

anyway, it's not the end of the setup spec that's actually indicative because that's standard ratio still, plus you were in a team of 3 in the first roll, so it's whatever
...are there not 3 wolves?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:43 PM   #183
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Cmon man I've been refreshing for 20 minutes
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:44 PM   #184
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Has anyone else ever seen star type in all caps before?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:48 PM   #185
Daikyi
FFR Player
 
Daikyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
daikyi, when you say 'defend' when talking about shado and haku, are you inferring a general defense just because or that they'd be on the same team if one of them were scum?
my initial thought was potentially a w/w, because i dont remember shado ever like, agressively trying to get shade off of someone

thats not to say that it definitively is w/w, im still giving haku the d0 haku is null and doing his thing pass and stuff

thinking about it nore though there was that one time dfr hard hard defended someone d0 that i forget id have to look back at history and never find it because twg history thread isnt done sunfan
__________________
Daikyi is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:48 PM   #186
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,670
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
I am trying to be more reasonable and less aggressive though, since it usually leads to me having no fun whatsoever playing twg.
Jokes aside

I understand the struggle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:52 PM   #187
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,670
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Also star got mad and is falling for basic ffa

or is playing into it for memes

which is it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town
XelNya is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:53 PM   #188
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
my initial thought was potentially a w/w, because i dont remember shado ever like, agressively trying to get shade off of someone

thats not to say that it definitively is w/w, im still giving haku the d0 haku is null and doing his thing pass and stuff

thinking about it nore though there was that one time dfr hard hard defended someone d0 that i forget id have to look back at history and never find it because twg history thread isnt done sunfan
was asking because i think it'd be super weird for w/w to defend like that so early. if there was to be a scum between the two it'd make more sense for it to be just shado because i'd see no reason for a town shado to act like that towards scum haku. and like mml said about going on haku d0 being easy-mode, i'd say a defense like that is easy-mode way to try for town points. I'll wait on it.
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:54 PM   #189
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

She's never fallen for basic ffa before
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:56 PM   #190
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran
 
Gradiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Michigan
Age: 25
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

ffa talking about basic ffa
Gradiant is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:57 PM   #191
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

I don't think you've ever said anything that ridiculous before dude. It's becoming increasingly obvious I'm being trolled but I'm frustrated because I don't know how to read it.
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:58 PM   #192
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

We're also at a point where things are actually happening and you're intentionally ignoring it.
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:58 PM   #193
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

I'm not even being ridiculous
I just made a shot in the dark about the wolf team and it didn't include you
You aren't town yet cause there's obviously going to be some progression between your previous game and here
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 04:59 PM   #194
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
We're also at a point where things are actually happening and you're intentionally ignoring it.
Yeah cause it's stupid
At best daikyi is a wolf cause of it but like
Everyone is town
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 05:00 PM   #195
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

That's almost a haiku
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 05:04 PM   #196
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 454
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Also star got mad and is falling for basic ffa

or is playing into it for memes

which is it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
if she's a wolf, i put it at a very low chance that it's memes

unlikely w/w there
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 05:05 PM   #197
inDheart
FFR Player
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 454
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
...are there not 3 wolves?
read the T rolls

am i being T rolled? thonk
inDheart is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 05:07 PM   #198
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

The reads list was on page 3 before I posted. On page 8, you said you just made the reads list on page 7. If the read on me is the thing you felt was most important to talk about, and the manner you're talking about it makes no sense, it's worth looking into.
star-crossed is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 05:08 PM   #199
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 422
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
The reads list was on page 3 before I posted. On page 8, you said you just made the reads list on page 7. If the read on me is the thing you felt was most important to talk about, and the manner you're talking about it makes no sense, it's worth looking into.
When I said the last page, I didn't literally mean the last page
Imagine me wildly flapping my arms over my shoulder as I say that for the proper effect
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
Iíve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 05-2-2019, 05:09 PM   #200
star-crossed
FFR Player
 
star-crossed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Like it's a legit question, how are you thinking of some shot in the dark list you pulled out at the start as something that happened more recently? Are you continuing to reason based on it now? Like
star-crossed is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution