Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-3-2019, 04:34 PM   #9
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I think because of Antori's language barrier and the fact that I've seen him as town want to double back on reads without properly explaining when/why he did so I could believe a world where he is derpin' hard and loud
you basically answered your own question to me here (and i was very tempted to respond to it with "you are, honey")

because while i'd prefer if people posted understandable progressions and had degrees in argumentation and things like that, antori's had these kind of form/action mismatch issues before and people have been able to townread him correctly despite them. his play scans as baseline anti-town that way but it doesn't make him a wolf

so i'm more left wondering what's different here. i don't think he's been reaching exceptionally hard to excuse himself out of his reads, and so far people have been able to question him and find out he does actually have some reasons for what he believes

he is the kind of player that i expect town may want to clean up at some point regardless of actual alignment, but at present is not a great choice for wolf