Old 01-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
dean_machine
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default ITT: We Request Renders

I think this might be a pretty helpful thread if all you want is a render of something.
Perhaps you make graphics yourself and just can't seem to find or make a render out of an image you want or don't have the time. Maybe you just want a render for your avatar. For any purpose, this would be a place to request for one, and either I or someone that's available can get or create a render for you to use.

A lot of examples of renders I can do can be found in the Photoshop tennis thread if you follow through the changes between the pictures, and you can see the other renders people have put in that thread also. An example of a render I've done is this: Military Car Render That was originally from this photograph I took at a car auction. The easiest renders to make is the ones where the rest of the image is a single sold color. Then obviously the more colors and more complex the shape of the image to render, the harder it is to make.

Any ideas about this thread would be appreciated.

P.S. I know Render is a verb, but I hear it used as a noun a lot. So in this case Render means Rendered Computer Graphics.

Edit: It's been 4 days with 0 replies. Should I just delete this?

Edit 2: It's been 14 days with 0 replies, but I can't figure out how to delete this thread lol.

Edit 3: It's been 3 months and 2 days with 0 replies, and I'm making an edit lol.

Last edited by dean_machine; 04-19-2008 at 06:47 PM..
dean_machine is offline   Reply With Quote