Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2005, 11:01 PM   #41
BlasterDancer
FFR Player

i have the same prob as blue and agentsmith.... and its really annoying...
BlasterDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2005, 02:50 PM   #42
mocliamtoh
FFR Player

umm...im not sure if anyone had this problem but i was playing 136.6 and there were no arrows...only a blank screen with the music in the back ground
mocliamtoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:19 PM   #43
carynvicki
FFR Player

i had some off sync arrows in the song dendrite when i was playing with why is that?
carynvicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 05:21 PM   #44
carynvicki
FFR Player

oops i made a typo what i was trying to say is i had some off sync arrows when i was palying with someone on multi player in ffr and i want to know why that happens?
carynvicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:47 AM   #45
liquidxstar
FFR Player

Hey all.. I'm having the same problem as some of the others here, don't think I saw a solution. I was just finished playing FF7 Battle on Multiplayer, and I bumped my tower and the ethernet cable came out a little bit. No big deal, I stuck it right back in. FFR was frozen now, so I refreshed the page. I tried to get back in, but it said my username was taken. I figured it would realize that I wasn't playing and boot me after a while, but it's been about a half hour and I still can't get back in. Just wondering if anyone knew how to fix this.
liquidxstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 10:33 AM   #46
Sylvenn
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Sylvenn

There are 2 things wrong for me... first, i can't purchase any songs, it says that i need to contact the admin and second i can't get back on to FFR MP, it says "That name is already taken" when i try to log into MP, considering i'm the only Sylvenn on this site.
Sylvenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 11:32 AM   #47
Sylvenn
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Sylvenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvenn
There are 2 things wrong for me... first, i can't purchase any songs, it says that i need to contact the admin and second i can't get back on to FFR MP, it says "That name is already taken" when i try to log into MP, considering i'm the only Sylvenn on this site.
it's fixed
Sylvenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-7-2005, 03:29 PM   #48
ValDogg21
FFR Player

I dont know if anyone else has had this problem, but it is a big one. I am supposed to be level21, as my MP stats page shows. On the Top50 list, and when you search for me, I am. But, in-game, I am level0. I dont know how, but I am. Now, no matter who I play, whether its a level1, 5, 10, 20, whoever it may be, I gain no experience at all.

Ive tried clearing my cache, logging out and back on, logging on at a friends house, and all have failed. Can someone please fix this? I want to play on the good account I worked on!!!
ValDogg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:50 AM   #49
Sephirothj
FFR Player

i had the same problem....i cant get into multiplayer anymore but also i cant even play solo. when i select a genre the genre select arrows disappear. aand it say im logged in to multiplayer when i try to connect.....
Sephirothj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:10 PM   #50
chickendude
Away from Computer
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to chickendude

When i play a song that isnt cached, for some reason the preloader always starts at 100 instead of 0. The preloader works fine, but right when i double click the song, its at 100 before going to 5% or whatever

if the other person finishes loading before I start loading, it starts the song right away thinking its at 100, when its really at 0. The screen with the arrows pops up but since nothing is loaded it just goes to the results screents with all 0s

the other person goes and plays the song all normally while is tare at the results screen full of zeros for me. They beat me, my rank goes down
problem?

EDIT:
some other stuff thats wrong related to the same problem
sometimes, mine starts loading, but the other person's computer receives the 100% from before it loaded, their song starts before mine does, about 15 seconds before

if I start loading the song first, theres no problem, it just starts at 100 then loads properly. The problem is that in the first second or so of loading it shows 100%

sometimes it says 0% but also says, fully loaded, starting song
sometimes its a problem, sometimes it isnt
Old 06-17-2005, 10:47 AM   #51
dogdude84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Sigh...now i'm the one with the "username already taken" problem, when I try to do MP.

I know you said this bug "fixes itself within minutes" but apparently it takes longer, and deprives me of FFR joy.

I don't want to be waiting half an hour to be able to re-enter.
dogdude84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:01 AM   #52
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

I don't know if this is a hacker/glitcher or a bug.

I was playing multiplayer with nekoyoukai14 and he was a level 3. He beat me on snowflakes and then he went up to a level 4. Then it was my turn to pick and I chose uber rave. He failed and i won the match, but when I came back he was a level 5. I asked him how he went up a level even though he lost, and he came up with this story like "I was playing FFR a couple hours ago and I was a 3, I don't know why it said I was a three when you came in." and then after writing that he left. I checked his multiplayer stats and it said he hasn't played since yesterday, in which he lost all three games to hiroro312.

If you find that this person is a hacker/glitcher, please ban them.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:28 AM   #53
davie320
FFR Player

I'm stuck in a multiplayer game. i cant connect to multiplayer, and if i go into the game that i'm stuck in as a guest im there as davie320 and as the guest

edit:hrm, my bug is already mentioned by someone else.. nvm
davie320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 08:25 AM   #54
staroceanfreakx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to staroceanfreakx Send a message via MSN to staroceanfreakx

Sort of the same as one of the normal bugs in single player, but you know that glitch where no arrows appear and you get 0 creds and stuff? Well it kinda sucks when you lose because of that =/. All they have to do is get a positive score to win.
You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds
staroceanfreakx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 10:35 AM   #55
Tonberry_Kid
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tonberry_Kid Send a message via MSN to Tonberry_Kid

When you are level 21, you are put as level 0. Why is that?
My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.
Tonberry_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:25 PM   #56
ndthatsme
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ndthatsme

My problem is that i can't click "GO" under the multiplayer part. Its weird because normally when you put the mouse over it it changes to the hand so u can actually click it, but my mouse just stays as the regular arrow. Is this because my computer isn't good enough or is it a bug?
Old 07-6-2005, 01:15 PM   #57
Decoy19
FFR Player

i also can't connect to multiplayer at all. It just says connecting the whole time and i can't click to go button, have you found out whats doing this yet?
Decoy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2005, 01:30 PM   #58
Telvanni_guard
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Telvanni_guard Send a message via MSN to Telvanni_guard

I've been trying the settings out to give myself a bit more of a challenge, and I came across a fairly odd bug with mini. When playing, without my opponent choosing mini, thier arrows came onto my side. If that sounds confusing, I was able to screen shot in the middle of Euphoria.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/35/mini2cc.png

Notice the arrows? I was wondering if this is fixable?

Note: You may need to copy the link into the address bar to see it.
Telvanni_guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-9-2005, 07:04 AM   #59
w0xy
FFR Player

it banned my username from the game in the middle of hellbeat, and i didnt even cuss or do anything wrong...
w0xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-9-2005, 03:12 PM   #60
natetheffrer
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to natetheffrer

it says my username is already taken, im o n al laptop and it froze when i was playing and i had too tae the battery out.

EDIT: it works now, thank you
natetheffrer is offline   Reply With Quote