Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > Turbo Archives

Closed Thread

Old 11-3-2016, 09:50 PM   #281
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo VII Game Thread: Is Seven Your Lucky Number?

Like fucks not given what role Haku is, calling his play trash is even fine. Fuck mate, I'm down for some outright cyber bullying if a good chance for a laugh shows up.
Old 11-3-2016, 09:51 PM   #282
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

But to just lampoon him and not do anything actually constructive to the game?

Yeah alright man. Let me just listen to you on that.
Old 11-3-2016, 09:52 PM   #283
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

And now I need a pallet cleaner.

There we go.
Old 11-3-2016, 09:53 PM   #284
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

MixMasterLar has replaced psychoangel691.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 11-3-2016, 09:56 PM   #285
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Ok, I will be trying to read at least the last 5 pages fully before EoD but can someone awesome give me a TL;DR version of what we're looking at?

Brb

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-3-2016, 10:01 PM   #286
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

UNVOTE

I wish I had a bigger chin. My chin is very weak, and it makes me extremely sad.
Old 11-3-2016, 10:05 PM   #287
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

ShadoWolfe, why did you exclude FreezinIce and Funnygurl555 from potential lynches?
Old 11-3-2016, 10:27 PM   #288
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
That is lame
This reaction is lame unless there is context I am missing

Quote:
on this note we're gonna say zenith's my check

I got the dog to come chill with me for a while, he's being adorb

but that's not what you wanted is it

because you're prodding me about the wagon but you know pretty well why I was going to vote him

me voting him was a serious fluke though I legit thought I had erased it, it wasn't supposed to be there, he was supposed to be given time to respond
Why did you not state this right off the bat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Well, whether it was voluntary or not doesn't change anything, but if it's true. It explains the premise and make the phase skip to avoid dealing with EoD.

"The chance of" is enough for me.
It shouldnt be, if all you have is a hammer then this is overly aggressive reasoning. There's a chance you rolled wolf again, a two in nine chance actually, but if that's all I have to go on then dressing it up as more then that would just make me an asshole. I wonder why you aint even mentioning tone, gut, past Xel post here? Even in being the aggressor you post like you re on the ropes

Quote:
Me checking DFR and "probably wanting to get rid of my check" is flawed because

1. assumption based on nothing.
2. that's like cleanly announcing I am a wolf, which you know I'm not that fucking stupid, especially because the check was stated before he was clearly town, and you';re right in that scum team should be seer hunting
3. "cause the insta" which is clearly a mistake that happened on my part

My accusation was a solid one given d0, I planned to vote it unless I really liked what I saw.
Solid response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
other than the vote thing you were typical xel imo. i had you as null.

i still think it's worth it to consider lynching you or haku. i'm leaning towards haku because of the shenanigans yesterday.
Funny please explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Just woke up, long night last night but I'm here now. Let's do this ish

DFR died, huh? That's weird. Oh well, hopefully checking D1 again will reveal any strange feelings people had against him. Mkay, time to read what's happened today before rereading D1. brbs for now but I'm here in thread if y'all need me.
I feel like this is important but I can't place my finger on it.

Choice of wording sticks out to me

Quote:
They're a coin toss and they cannot be addressed until they appear in the thread. I cannot see myself making them get lynched so I'm forced to town read them by default until they appear.
Since when did you ever not null someone?

Quote:
In case you wonder for today.

ShadoWolfe is Null until he says something that's not garbage tier. (but green checks PoE tend to town him)
Psycho is Null for being inactive.
FreezinIce is Null for being inactive.
Funnygurl555 is Null to Town because town slip
Zenith is Null to Wolf because he didn't do anything in terms of actions to change anything.
XelNya is my top scum.

The point of that post was to explain why I read DFR/XelNya as red.
Oh I guess never you flip-floppin' Fiffer.

This was just a bad to try and defend not giving nulls and then abort it in about a page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I was going to withhold this until I had the proper statement to state such but

the way Haku is playing, he's almost guaranteed to be two things:

Fucking awful seer (explains aggression)
Fucking awful wolf (explains this mentality and bad mannerisms of play + inconsistencies)

Haku as a player, is always fine as a lynch at this point in the way he plays. I feel like shit for saying that but he's not learning. Haku saying "it's bad I wasn't the nightkill", no, more like it's bad you weren't the first lynch.
Bad lynch logic. You don't lynch players because they're bad and no more. Here you say theres a good chance he's the seer but seem to still conclude he is a decent target because of playstyle? Garbage.

Still reading thread

Old 11-3-2016, 10:42 PM   #289
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

MML you had better not be fucking scum
Old 11-3-2016, 10:45 PM   #290
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Funny please explain.
xelnya's always"?" to me early game haha
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 11-3-2016, 10:46 PM   #291
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

i wanna sleep ugh
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 11-3-2016, 10:50 PM   #292
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
It shouldnt be, if all you have is a hammer then this is overly aggressive reasoning. There's a chance you rolled wolf again, a two in nine chance actually, but if that's all I have to go on then dressing it up as more then that would just make me an asshole. I wonder why you aint even mentioning tone, gut, past Xel post here? Even in being the aggressor you post like you re on the ropes
I am on the ropes. The problem is not even logic, it's the fact that I have a past of never getting a wagon anywhere. It's causing me to lose games constantly. You guys may have not noticed, but I seriously never started a wagon that let to a positive game outcome before. All my wins are me sheeping someone else or indirectly contributing to game progression.

As for the Null thing, I simply didn't care about Nulls while writing this post. I just tunneled super hard on DFR/Xel and it's pure trash at this point.

I wouldn't even feel bad if I died, but that's seriously how bad my town game is.

Also, fam + inactivity is not helping. :/
Old 11-3-2016, 10:50 PM   #293
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
ShadoWolfe, why did you exclude FreezinIce and Funnygurl555 from potential lynches?
This is an excellent question.
FreezinIce gave a solid reason for being inactive yesterday, and said that he'd be inactive today as well. This doesn't make him town, but its certainly a lot better than the absence of existence that filled psycho's slot. Hell, psycho was even here at the start of the game and made no mention of any commitments that would interfere with her gameplay.

Funnygurl555 hasn't posted anything that is even slightly wolfish, with the exception of tinfoiling the fuck out of her insta unvote. Either way, I thought I'd give her another day and may decide to investigate her tonight.

I'm keeping my vote on psycho, pending my readthrough of MML's posts. I'll also be rereading yours, Haku, as my investigation will either target you, zenith, or funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 11-3-2016, 11:03 PM   #294
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
btw, thanks for clearing out that you're not the Seer.
If you're town aligned then this is a bad post. Don't draw attention to that part of the post as your entire retort .

Quote:
I haven't defended anyone this game but myself, and of course my wolf game and this are familiar, isn't that how you fucking play wolf? The only difference is that you can see I am not aiming for mislynch and am actually scum hunting.

My one push "push" attempt aligned with another player. Cool. But if you read my post, you can tell my reasoning is different. I'm not sheeping to get by. I made a genuine read based off a mistake they made. I stand by the read and would do it again every time.

I posited my top three towns to you all. You knew my stance on five fucking people if you include me agreeing Zenith was up for debate, and Aryxi. You can even assume the rest are nulls and you STILL have a good idea where I stood.

Explain to me how I didn't have any independent stances. You knew my stances, and why.
Xel presenting his case and calling Haku out. Seems ok.

Quote:
D0 reads =/= today's reads, my main argument is DFR's flip + checks.

I can't prove anything about your stance because I'm not in your head and even if I was right you would be like "that's garbage/that's what you think".

The real problem right now is that no one else is here.
Haku's response just comes off as him not knowing what to say. It's pretty weak.

Quote:
I was building a table of reads and posts that indicate alignment one way or another for each player, then I got called away for an hour and a half. I got back around a half hour ago and went right back to it. You'll know when I'm done.

Just briefly, though, based on rereading the thread, you'd be my top scumread if you weren't you. Like, if literally anyone made half the posts you made, I'd have voted them already, but now I'm forced to figure out whether you're town-wifom-Haku or wolf-wifom-Haku.

I'm also disappointed at the likelihood of one of the inactives being scum (Freezin or Psycho), because that's looking likelier the further I delve into this.

I checked DFR last night after his whole interaction with Zenith, and it was pretty disappointing to see him dead this morning because it makes my whole check useless. I know Xel is town, which leaves Haku, Freezin, Psycho, Funny, and Zenith to choose two wolves out of.

Out of those options, the possibility that one of the inactives is scum is really high (almost 50%). More importantly, it has to be either Haku, Zenith, or Funny as scum out of the players currently here.

Haku is obvious why anyone would read him scum (like, he made a reads list with all greens and two reds, and then when pressured as to why everyone else was green, he said "oh, that list was just to show why I thought those two were red" and made another list of all nulls. Great going, Haku. You pull this shit and then call my posts garbage-tier? smh.)

Zenith is a definite option. On reading his interactions with Hakulyte I can't bring myself to see a world where they're both wolves. TvT is possible, but I can't shake the feeling that this is WvT.

Funny I feel has the requisite skill and awareness to pull off the "town slip" after insta last night as a wolf, but I'm still ISOing her posts so this remains to be seen. Leaning either Zenith or Haku as more likely than her, but I have to reread her posts again before being certain.
Lynching inactives is always a crapshoot not worth taking when you still have two wolves around. One is almost always active and will be easier to catch with some effort vs taking a shot in the dark.

Inactive lynching wouldn't be a bad idea if we had nailed a wolf d0 but that isn't the case. Glad you had other leads.

Quote:
Zenith is displaying abnormal reading accuracy fmpov.

Maybe he's just that good, but I have trouble to explain how his reads work.

Like he properly called that R.E. Aryxi as Town before we got him lynched, but did nothing to try to stop the trend.

Then he said that it was obvious DFR died at the beginning of the 2nd phase.

I just don't understand where that certainty comes from.
I want to point out it looked like Haku pushed Xel, didn't know what to say; pushed Shado, then kind of moved right on to Zenith. It's weird.

Also Shado doesnt point out how weird if is. Does this #oh thing.

Quote:
Eh, the R.E. Aryxi thing wasn't really alignment-indicative tbh. I didn't like that he said DFR was an obvious kill, because it took me entirely by surprise. I didn't like the reasoning, either, because Turbo NKs are almost always seer-hunting.
Anyone here new to a turbo?

Quote:
yeah my vote looks like it's staying on haku for now

this activity's so disappointing. can sunfan replace in for one of the inactives like jeez at least he's here
Be the activuty you want to see.
Or even if you don't then post more because it looks like you're trying to skate by. Shado posted less from what I read but gave us content. You're taking safe shots and whining.

Quote:
I don't like Zenith for several reasons, but this isn't one of them. He wasn't saying "Aryxi is 100% town", he was saying "Aryxi isn't getting the point about why what he did was wrong, so he's playing poorly. Playing poorly isn't alignment indicative though, so I won't vote him yet"

My main issue with Zenith is that he broke seer cover in the post that he called you out as either awful seer or awful wolf, which sucks because there's only so many valid covers in the first place. I don't see Wolf Zenith doing that though, and I think he just became frustrated as town and wanted to call you out on being weird.

So that makes me not want to vote Zenith OR funnygurl OR XelNya. You're slowly making your way back to my good graces as well, so now that makes the 50% success rate of voting from inactives look really nice. There's no point in keeping them around if they don't contribute, and they only form a good hiding spot for wolves, so I won't feel bad about this.

Psychoangel691
Bad logic. I've said this every game someone says we should lynch inactives and I even said it eariler: It'll be easier to find the (extremely likely) active wolf.
Even if you dont want to lynch Funny or Xel because of the possible seer thing, by your logic I'd expect you to want to vote Zenith or Haku, not "not feel bad" about taking a shot in the dark when Town really needs to get this right.
Shit logic is shit.

Quote:
I'm sure you'll understand why I do this:

FreezinIce

No, no I do not

Quote:
I will only lynch from Psycho or Haku.
Fucking what? You where just making a case for lynching inactives. Shouldnt Pyscho and Freeze be on even ground? If you had cited Freeze saying that they'll be active tomorrow like anywhere then it makes sense but I dont think you did.

Quote:
I can't see myself starting a successful voting wagon on Zenith and I obviously don't want to die. It's not really a choice here.
Eewwwwww

Quote:
Apologies if this is worded badly but like: we get that you're busy and stuff, but inactivity is inactivity, and we have a solid lean on why we think lynching from this pile is a good thing. We're not just doing it because #madatinactives. Hopefully things get better.

I'll move my vote to psycho later unless someone else starts a shit wagon. Hopefully Psycho can check in as well. ^_^
Wait, do we? Do we have a solid lean on Freeze?

Old 11-3-2016, 11:10 PM   #295
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
If you wanna say this, you need to do something other than get super angry and just lampoon Haku.

You know this post isn't helpful to anyone.
Quote:
Like fucks not given what role Haku is, calling his play trash is even fine. Fuck mate, I'm down for some outright cyber bullying if a good chance for a laugh shows up.
Quote:
But to just lampoon him and not do anything actually constructive to the game?

Yeah alright man. Let me just listen to you on that.
Quote:

And now I need a pallet cleaner.

There we go.

This along with earlier Haku interactions make me want to remove Xel from the table. Not calling him Town but I think a Xel lynch with post like these would be foolish at best; really seems like a more town mindset

Still want answers to the questions I asked him tho.

Old 11-3-2016, 11:10 PM   #296
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Hey MML,

This list is from 22 posts before EoD officially happened (taken from the count at post 165)

danceflashrevo (47)
Hakulyte (28)
ShadoWolfe (20)
R.E. Aryxi (18)
Funnygurl555 (15)
XelNya (14)
Zenith (14)
psychoangel (3)
FreezinIce (2)

This list is from EoD: (count at post 187)

danceflashrevo (54)
Hakulyte (29)
XelNya (23)
ShadoWolfe (20)
Funnygurl555 (18)
R.E. Aryxi (18)
Zenith (15)
psychoangel (3)
FreezinIce (3)

Do what you do, man. I think this post count theory is garbage, but only because it's not any better than simple statistics at a set point in time. Still, who would you say the wolves are based on all that?

oh, and in response to your latest post, yes, FreezinIce said that he'd be inactive for day 1 and day 2, but would be more active afterwards. He said this early in D1, and I'm holding him to it. Haku's my top scum from actives, psycho top scum from inactives, and I really hope you can change that before EoD because then I'd gladly vote Haku.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 11-3-2016, 11:19 PM   #297
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
MML you had better not be fucking scum
Ok listen here you little shit

Try reading and responding to my post instead of pretending to notice I am here and not doing anything substantial with it.

Quote:
xelnya's always"?" to me early game haha
K. That's a bad reason.

Quote:
I am on the ropes. The problem is not even logic, it's the fact that I have a past of never getting a wagon anywhere. It's causing me to lose games constantly. You guys may have not noticed, but I seriously never started a wagon that let to a positive game outcome before. All my wins are me sheeping someone else or indirectly contributing to game progression.

As for the Null thing, I simply didn't care about Nulls while writing this post. I just tunneled super hard on DFR/Xel and it's pure trash at this point.

I wouldn't even feel bad if I died, but that's seriously how bad my town game is.

Also, fam + inactivity is not helping. :/
As town, do not ever aim to start wagons. Vote for who you believe is a wolf. Wagons only really benefit wolves. Town should ALWAYS vote their conscience with solid reasons for theor belief. I've told you this time and time again, Haku.

Quote:
This is an excellent question.
FreezinIce gave a solid reason for being inactive yesterday, and said that he'd be inactive today as well. This doesn't make him town, but its certainly a lot better than the absence of existence that filled psycho's slot. Hell, psycho was even here at the start of the game and made no mention of any commitments that would interfere with her gameplay.

Funnygurl555 hasn't posted anything that is even slightly wolfish, with the exception of tinfoiling the fuck out of her insta unvote. Either way, I thought I'd give her another day and may decide to investigate her tonight.

I'm keeping my vote on psycho, pending my readthrough of MML's posts. I'll also be rereading yours, Haku, as my investigation will either target you, zenith, or funny.
So with less then an hour away from EoD you suspect like half of the remaining players and still think the inactive is the best vote atm. Steller.

Old 11-3-2016, 11:19 PM   #298
Hakulyte
the Haku

There's 2 wolves between

Zenith, Funnygurl555, MML and FreezinIce.
Old 11-3-2016, 11:21 PM   #299
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
So with less then an hour away from EoD you suspect like half of the remaining players and still think the inactive is the best vote atm. Steller.
Stellar.*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-3-2016, 11:23 PM   #300
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
There's 2 wolves between

Zenith, Funnygurl555, MML and FreezinIce.
Why not me or Xel? I might not be the cop. wifom, remember?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread