Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2012, 09:50 AM   #21
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

My mouth is running dry...

That is terrible.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #22
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127
Default Re: Cops Shoots Unarmed Woman Motorist To Death For Rolling Up Her Car Window

noice
Plan_Bsk81127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #23
shadow 1800
I can't think of anything
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to shadow 1800

Something is definitely up as the lack of the footage screams some sort of sabotage. Honestly, who in their right mind would shoot an unarmed woman? This isn't the first time a cop has gotten away with murder though (see Oscar Grant case.) Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some of his fellow officers are helping him cover up this murder due to video evidence apparently being non existant.

Last edited by shadow 1800; 02-14-2012 at 01:24 PM..
shadow 1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #24
Calcium Deposit
I am the liquor
FFR Music Producer

I would like to take the time mention that not even a minute fraction of the police are like this and anyone saying "all cops should die" because of a vague and inconclusive news report are extremely ignorant and stupid.

That would be like saying if the cop in question was white, then all white people should die as well. Which isn't going to happen because come on white people rock.

Most cops are upstanding citizens who put their lives on the line to protect us while putting up with our bullshit.

And until the Japanese perfect the Robocop they are almost certainly working on, we are stuck with using mostly humans for our police force. And we all know how wildly unpredictable those emotional humans are.
Calcium Deposit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #25
qqwref
stepmania archaeologist
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Sounds like a textbook murder case to me. Ideally, the fact that the murderer was a policeman should have no bearing on the legal case, although somehow I have a feeling it will.
qqwref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #26
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI

Some crazy guy with an eyewitness report, yeah let's just take his word on everything.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #27
Emithith
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI View Post
Some crazy guy with an eyewitness report, yeah let's just take his word on everything.
What leads you to believe he's lying, or even just crazy for that matter?
Emithith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #28
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere

It's very simple. If the officer has video evidence of his innocence let him present it. If he fails to present such evidence this strongly suggests guilt.

Once this is all over, the husband should strongly consider moving. Ditto for any witnesses.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #29
ninjaKIWI
plain old ugly ass dumbas

Send a message via AIM to ninjaKIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
What leads you to believe he's lying, or even just crazy for that matter?
What leads you to believe that he's telling the truth? Until some evidence that's more reliable than "This guy said so" turns up, I'm unconvinced.
ninjaKIWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #30
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere View Post
It's very simple. If the officer has video evidence of his innocence let him present it. If he fails to present such evidence this strongly suggests guilt.

Once this is all over, the husband should strongly consider moving. Ditto for any witnesses.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cops are citizens too. Also why should they move? I'd understand the want to but do you think the police are going to start going after them?

Anyway I don't really have anything to say since that news report contained hardly information and it seems like not much is available. Seems to be leaning towards the cop was a piece of shit but I have no idea right now nor does anybody in this thread.

Last edited by fido123; 02-14-2012 at 04:31 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #31
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher

The husband is so levelheaded about it..
Old 02-14-2012, 04:39 PM   #32
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcium Deposit View Post
That would be like saying if the cop in question was white, then all white people should die as well. Which isn't going to happen because come on white people rock.
not rly analogous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelle View Post
Yes. Also, cops have like, a fraction of a second to decide what to do.
lol
robertsona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #33
shadow 1800

lmao at the same time saying all cops are saints that shouldn't be tried like any other citizen is just as biased. My aunt's ex was murdered by my hometown's local sheriff and they ruled it as a suicide when he had been shot in the chest and found in the sheriff's house. Who the hell commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest? All I'm saying is you can't expect everything to work out to be perfect. There is such thing as corruption in the world.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #34
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow 1800 View Post
lmao at the same time saying all cops are saints that shouldn't be tried like any other citizen is just as biased. My aunt's ex was murdered by my hometown's local sheriff and they ruled it as a suicide when he had been shot in the chest and found in the sheriff's house. Who the hell commits suicide by shooting themselves in the chest? All I'm saying is you can't expect everything to work out to be perfect. There is such thing as corruption in the world.

Nobody said anything like that. People are saying it because there's not information in that story to really know what happened, and for people like this retard:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry DB View Post
Cops are all lazy and evil and they should all die
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #35
shadow 1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Nobody said anything like that. People are saying it because there's not information in that story to really know what happened, and for people like this retard:
Obviously the stories are very different, but the principle i was trying to make was that some cops are given special treatment that they shouldn't have.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #36
UserNameGoesHere
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to UserNameGoesHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cops are citizens too. Also why should they move? I'd understand the want to but do you think the police are going to start going after them?

Anyway I don't really have anything to say since that news report contained hardly information and it seems like not much is available. Seems to be leaning towards the cop was a piece of shit but I have no idea right now nor does anybody in this thread.
I'm not saying he is guilty. I don't know if he is or not. I am saying if he doesn't present the video footage (since it is reasonable to believe such footage exists in this case) that would strongly suggest (but not confirm) guilt. All I'm saying is if he has the footage he needs to release it or it seems like he's hiding something.

And the husband and witnesses should move when this is over because it makes the most sense to do so. They are not obligated to do so. For safety reasons it would be prudent though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UserNameGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #37
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Sounds like murder to me.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #38
Emithith
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPreggers View Post
The husband is so levelheaded about it..
he didn't even seem sad actually, he was just like "yeah it happened, go on, I wanna know etc."
Emithith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #39
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emithith View Post
he didn't even seem sad actually, he was just like "yeah it happened, go on, I wanna know etc."
In those types of situations I've noticed often it's because the husband is involved or hired a hit. Would be a crazy twist if the husband paid off a cop though that's pretty unlikely rofl.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:09 PM   #40
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24

If his hand was jammed in the window so much that he could be dragged, wouldn't the officer have a rather hard time shooting the woman in the first place? I mean, he could turn his wrist down and fire, but that doesn't explain why in the road there were four yellow triangle-cones which, presumably, mark bullet casings.

That considered, maybe the eyewitness's story adds up. He was willing to provide a number of gunshots fired and the casings being in the street indicate where the officer fired from. How he could have heard what the officer said is still iffy because we can't be sure how far away he was, though judging by his clothes, he looked like he had been painting a house which could indicate any number of distances.

I agree with everyone, it's a strange story and we need to see the police tapes.
Medical examiner has her body, I think it's best to wait this one out.

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
andy-o24 is offline   Reply With Quote