Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-2-2020, 02:11 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default I'm Rusty Tournament

Welcome to the one tournament where I'll actually let you tell me what division you think you belong in! That's right YOU get to tell me (though be reasonable).

A lot of us are coming back from a long hiatus and playing in our old divisions is rough, I wanted to make a little competition where people could play based on where they're currently at rather than where they were at their peak.

So here's the deal, there's not going to be any placement prizes since it'd be too easy to cheat, however, I will give everyone who participates through 15,000 credits. Main purpose of this is for some good competition and hopefully to help some of us rusty peeps back to our former glory.

This will be a non-elimination, cumulative score tournament, I think this is the better option for getting back into shape. Rounds will be 4 days long with a total of 8 rounds, the divisions are still set for 7 but if I need to make adjustments based on sign-ups I will. Doing short sign-ups they close Monday, May 4th at 11:59 pm server time, though I will add anyone in during 1st round. The tournament will start May 5th at 12 pm sever time.

If you are someone who is not rusty and you'd still like to play, you are more than welcome to join in your normal division, I encourage it! The more competition the better!

Use the lovely signup button here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php as usual, and leave me your division in the thread.

I think that's everything, any questions/concerns you can always ask here, in DMs or on Discord.

Adding in some of the questions I've gotten here:

Can I place myself higher? Of course! If you want to push yourself I'm all for it.
Can I play with a different playstyle (one hand, index, etc) and be placed based on that? Yep! just be sure to use that playstyle for the whole tournament and please be sure to place yourself appropriately. We still want good competition, not just someone blasting everyone.
Can I sign up on multiple accounts to try more than one division? Sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 05-2-2020 at 03:09 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote