Old 12-6-2016, 01:27 AM   #1621
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Aight, so people seem to be confused (or atleast were) about the charu NK. Its as simple as this, on N1 you woof check your partners by NKing them to see if they die. If they dont, well either you are unlucky, or they are one of your parnters. If no kill happens you have more information to play with, and information is everything in this game. Cleary with the way charu was acting it would make sense that i would want to send a NK on him to make sure he isn't town. Seeing that he died, im less likely to try and defend him on accident thinking that he is a woof partner when he isn't. that said, still sucks for woofs that they nked the miller.
dude are you slipping all over the place or something

ALSO we should be laying seer cover

danceguy/arxyi different

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 12-6-2016, 01:34 AM   #1622
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
dude are you slipping all over the place or something

ALSO we should be laying seer cover

danceguy/arxyi different
no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 12-6-2016, 01:35 AM   #1623
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
no?
well you're talking as if you're a wolf

but ok

Old 12-6-2016, 01:36 AM   #1624
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

give reads though, and comment on my interaction with MML if you can

Old 12-6-2016, 01:44 AM   #1625
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Would Choof be your NK if you where wolf?

Serious question, AA.
btw this is the other leading question MML asked

like I really don't see the point of asking these questions

yeah you can say reactions but it's still really lol

Old 12-6-2016, 01:45 AM   #1626
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Oh
also charu had MML, t-force, storn, aryxi as scumreads

charu kill could have been a fear kill

Old 12-6-2016, 02:24 AM   #1627
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:

his scumread on choof is based on really bad reasoning though
I'm obviously going to disagree with this but I'll spare you me repeating it all through this post.

Quote:
second post he claims VT
I didn't know claiming VT on your second post was scummy, especially when it wasn't a hardclaim and was made based off the joking nature of me and dAnce finally playing together.

I've defended my earlier post already, a few times IIRC. I don't think they mean what you think they mean.

Quote:
this is a really weird post because choof and I were fighting a bit early on over my slank cover post/my reaction to haku, I certainly wouldn't quantify that as nothing
dAnce doing to that with you sticks in my mind much more, but fair enough.

Quote:
MML uses meta against me here. the way he italicizes it seems like he's already preparing the shade, I don't see how he could rightfully say I wasn't pressuring people when I had been interacting with just about everyone in the thread
Well the way I see---
Quote:
and before you say interacting != pressure, if I don't feel people are scummy then I'm not going to "pressure" people per se, but I was asking people for their reads and trying to get people to show their thoughts

pre-emptive MML nonsense avoided
I mean, if you rather type my response to you myself, go ahead. I've seen you be more poignant in game's past. So much so I read you as a wolf for it before, incorrectly. I think my point still stands.

Quote:
the danceguy read isn't great, he says danceguy hadn't done much yet but danceguy made that "contentful post" (even if it was self-admittedly a little trolly) and had also been interacting with a lot of people

tell me MML, what do you define as "doing stuff"?
His interactions where more pokes and reactions to what was going on. Unlike folks like Aryxi and Pazzaz I expected him to be alot more active then he actually was. Was that a fair expectation? I still had it.

For the record I feel a little better about that, but just a little.

Quote:
again, choof was throwing out candidates, not saying "hey we should definitely lynch this guy today"
Him and Haku looked like they where going down that road and I called them out, even in an indirect way (albeit a little insulting just the same). Choof wanted to defend them doing it hard, so yeah I inferred that's what he was going for. He could have tried talking me into believing that wasn't going on, but

..oh you know what happened.

Quote:
oh ok so you do have evidence of choof saying serious lynches should be thought about here

but you know, I disagree with you when you say that that's scummy. scum love the traditional CFD at EOD. it's really hard for scum when town organizes its lynches (you know, like I did yesterday)
Ah yes that mislynch. Welp, I won't hold it against ya if you don't try and brag about it, deal?

Also obligatory quip about how I wasn't solely reading him scum for one reason etc etc.

Quote:

MML has a point when he points out that he didn't only have one post addressing storn, but aside from that there's not much to see here
Hold on, that was a pretty important point if you read what Choof was trying to pass off was happening. Man straight up either lied or showed that he hadn't been paying any attention.

Quote:
votes choof, pretty gross. choof wanted to interact with MML
That was a horrible way to do that, if you'd read his posts.

Quote:
I would've thought you've played with charu enough to understand that stuff like that is usually not alignment indicative for him
I can't easily think of a time when he went full derp like that before. He is hard as shit to read though.

As pissed off I was and how scummy I think the practice is I do place him low on my lynch list.

Quote:
so what bothers me is that the majority of MML's interactions that aren't pushing people for reads are attacking people who may have misinterpreted the thread narrative

which is fine, but if that's the main thing going on that's not good. because if that's all you do then what wolves can do to not be scumread you is ignore you
Day. Zero.

Not sure what you're expecting from me. I'd imagine between Me vs Choof, Me vs DFR, Me vs Storn and Me dicking with Haku I have as many interactions as possible. And I don't have to muti-post and inflate my post count to do it!

Quote:
also while asking people for reads is good, it doesn't actually contribute towards your own content. and asking people a lot of questions while not producing a whole lot is something wolves can do to give the appearance of doing work
Is that what you're accusing me off? I don't think I prodded for serious readslist until I made one (Offering to do it for Choof) and when someone post something that doesn't make sense/I think they're being a little too lurky I ask them shit. Also so it if I legit can't remember someone (This happens to InDHeart alot)

Quote:
oh also I'm definitely triggered from MML asking stupid questions though and then hypocritically saying I'm focused on the ISO thing when he brought it up first lmfao
You might not realize this but as wolf you have this habit of coming back and adding on to your annoyances.

Quote:
Aight, so people seem to be confused (or atleast were) about the charu NK. Its as simple as this, on N1 you woof check your partners by NKing them to see if they die. If they dont, well either you are unlucky, or they are one of your parnters. If no kill happens you have more information to play with, and information is everything in this game. Cleary with the way charu was acting it would make sense that i would want to send a NK on him to make sure he isn't town. Seeing that he died, im less likely to try and defend him on accident thinking that he is a woof partner when he isn't. that said, still sucks for woofs that they nked the miller.
This is a good point and I didn't think wolves would try that. It wastes a night action in the worst case but could be beneficial in the long run.

But I'm with AA here, this reads of total slippage.

Quote:
btw this is the other leading question MML asked

like I really don't see the point of asking these questions

yeah you can say reactions but it's still really lol
You may not notice this but Town AA is a little more "Address it once, laugh, move on" and less....this.

You are really trying to make sure you you hammer home how lol worthy you find this, methinks.

Quote:
also charu had MML, t-force, storn, aryxi as scumreads

charu kill could have been a fear kill
Is it me or was Charu scumreading who almost everyone else was scumreading?

Well I think people where not going at T-Force as hard when he made that list, admittedly.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-6-2016, 02:25 AM   #1628
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
give reads though, and comment on my interaction with MML if you can
I took my sweet time reading it, and i get the feeling that MML is more town based off of it. His aggressiveness seems to be a null factor for him. I get the feeling that he's just that kind of guy. I think he brought up some good ideas and topics. Though i feel like his insistence on repeating things over and over again was more of him juts not having much else in the way of information and wants to win the argument, as in a way of "This information i have obtained leads me to this conclusion with little to no way it is something else" while trying to show you that he is correct and you should see it in the same light.

You also, get really defensive at times when being read. a sort of no backing down mentality. I feel like you get more defensive as a woof, but also when being scum read for the stupidest of reasons. That said, i still think you are town based off of this fight, seeing as i can see how stupid you think his argument is. Though i have to wonder about your reaction to the NK. It can be seen as forced, But i can sense the genuineness of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 12-6-2016, 02:26 AM   #1629
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I see you Paz and R E Aryxi.

One of y'all might get my vote if you don't come prove to me you don't deserve it.

Old 12-6-2016, 04:34 AM   #1630
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Reads:
AA- An abundance of pushes, valid towny replied when pushed every single time and overall has a very solid productive game - towny.
choof Null till further notice.
Charu - rip. In between the oh's, many birbs and the reaction pictures I feel like he was actually scum hunting more than people had initially thought. Mainly because Charu didn't just randomly color an "oh" (besides the yellow) because someone said something that was alignment indicative- or at least something he liked/agreed with or scummy/bad. Which then leads to his read list
Quote:
1. Hakulyte
2. AragakiAyase
3. R.E. Aryxi
4. Charu
5. dAnceguy117
6. danceflashrevo
7. MixMasterLar
8. choof
9. storn42
10. dadcop2
11. T-Force
12. Pazzaz
13. FreezinIce
danceflashrevo - Awfully nice and idk what to make of it so null..
dAnceguy117 - Posted alot more than felt it felt like when I was going thought thread,
dadcop2 - Sittin back a bit but he's made his presence known throughout the days and I've agreed with way more posts than I did not. Feelin towny so far.

- Took a break to eat some pumpkin pie, went to the store to grab some needed icecream -

Freezin - Similar situation with haku but i've definitely felt a towny with the more recent posts. I'll keep an eye out though..
Haku - Re read his posts multiple times and yet still I don't find anything that was too alignment indicative other than when he had debunked the bad puzzle theory, he stays townish as he was beforehand. Keepin an eye out for ya
MML - Super aggro but aside from the altercations yesterday I can see the scumhunting in the posts, the "why is charu dead" is lol but regardless you are taking everything into account and I like seeing that, maybe just not in the lul factor but regardless the effort is there. - towny
Pazzaz - Chillin a bit since, has had chances to put in 2 cents
storn42 - Looked through a few games he's played and he's normally dueced out after he's said something contentful, however he's had alot less presence in this game imo. sumlean

Underwhelming? Yes (That shouldn't even be a question at this point), but if you want honest reads then this is what the summary is and I generally don't much to say unless something really captivates my attention and a vote won't do it at this point. I literally sat at my pc staring at the thread to get something- anything- page by page to get something to better the read list but to no avail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
By the gods.

I want to pressure on R.E. aryxi today. I said earlier that if he didn't show up before crunch time then I was going to push for him. And what do you know, he only came with like 30 mins left in phase.

The T-Force red herring distracted me from following through yesterday but not today. Got any explanation/excuses for your compete lack of presence the entire first day?

r.e. aryxi
Okay but I did say that I was going to be gone most of the day before hand and I didn't just say dueces and left people scratching their their heads like: "o well he's doing the wolf thing again, might as well call him a bigger dumbass."
And no i don't have any excuses for being absent for almost all of d0. Work hindered my time being in the thread after the first 24 hours but after that I was just lurking like an idiot. So no, no excuses- just being stupid and bad like always.

Quote:
so what bothers me is that the majority of MML's interactions that aren't pushing people for reads are attacking people who may have misinterpreted the thread narrative

which is fine, but if that's the main thing going on that's not good. because if that's all you do then what wolves can do to not be scumread you is ignore you

also while asking people for reads is good, it doesn't actually contribute towards your own content. and asking people a lot of questions while not producing a whole lot is something wolves can do to give the appearance of doing work

I was rather liberal with the 3rd category in terms of what I counted as actual content

looking at it now it's not as bad as I thought it was, maybe I'm just triggered from MML being super hostile this game

maybe he's town, I'm too tired to think clearly on it right now

aryxi peaced out again, this is unacceptable
Yeaahhh no i didn't. Went to the store to grab some ice cream and was on reading earlier posts on mobile whenever I could, i guess mobile status takes priority over a pc that was still on the page. It's alright if you keep the vote on me but i've been putting out more content than all of the other games i've played, at least it seems that way to me. Seriously though, went through thread, break for ice cream, then straight back to thread working on reads.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 12-6-2016, 05:23 AM   #1631
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

So what I get is you're town reading most people but have a scumlean on Storn, kinda weary of Haku and what looks like a null/slight scumread on Pazzaz?

Is that correct?

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
And no i don't have any excuses for being absent for almost all of d0. Work hindered my time being in the thread after the first 24 hours but after that I was just lurking like an idiot. So no, no excuses- just being stupid and bad like always.
Admitting to it is fine, but remember to use your own criticisms to improve your game. Not only does it help us out this game but you'll be a better player in the future for it

Old 12-6-2016, 05:48 AM   #1632
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I took my sweet time reading it, and i get the feeling that MML is more town based off of it. His aggressiveness seems to be a null factor for him. I get the feeling that he's just that kind of guy. I think he brought up some good ideas and topics. Though i feel like his insistence on repeating things over and over again was more of him juts not having much else in the way of information and wants to win the argument, as in a way of "This information i have obtained leads me to this conclusion with little to no way it is something else" while trying to show you that he is correct and you should see it in the same light.

You also, get really defensive at times when being read. a sort of no backing down mentality. I feel like you get more defensive as a woof, but also when being scum read for the stupidest of reasons. That said, i still think you are town based off of this fight, seeing as i can see how stupid you think his argument is. Though i have to wonder about your reaction to the NK. It can be seen as forced, But i can sense the genuineness of the post.
I kept reading this and it kept bothering me but I couldn't place my finger on it but I think I know why it strikes me as weird

You're trying hard to stay neutral in this post, and the first half reads really weird because I thought I was your number one scum pick d0.

Was my interaction with AA that good from your point of view? I'm really interested in which of my "topics" I introduced are your favorite.

I also find that last line super wishy-washy but meh, guess you're implying a positive toneread from AA?

Old 12-6-2016, 05:53 AM   #1633
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

I'm about to go eat and go to bed.

Will return later then 6 tomorrow. Don't get scared that I've pulled the Pazzaz if I'm not here most of the day. Gonna eat, sleep for way too long and then I have a few social engagements although I'm sure I'll be reading as the day goes on.

EoD isn't tomorrow so I won't park a vote right now but honestly if I come back to a lack of Pazz 18 hours from now Imma policy vote him. You've been warned

Old 12-6-2016, 07:42 AM   #1634
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

HI GUYS~

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday reading the thread, but I've still got some left to do today. Seems like in this game I will need to do a lot of reading based on tone since it's really hard to make connections.

thanks for welcoming me into the game ^^ I will do my best and I'll be posting my reads as soon as I am caught up, probably this afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 12-6-2016, 08:04 AM   #1635
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

pazzaz

Old 12-6-2016, 08:05 AM   #1636
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

MML I don't normally get asked what seem to be really stupid questions and then have them pushed as serious ones

You can try to meta me but you're wrong here

Old 12-6-2016, 08:11 AM   #1637
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

if I'm honest with myself then I think MML has done his town tell this game

but meh

Old 12-6-2016, 08:13 AM   #1638
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
MML I don't normally get asked what seem to be really stupid questions and then have them pushed as serious ones

You can try to meta me but you're wrong here
MML try to see why as town I got annoyed by your questions

you're free to think I'm a wolf based off my reactions, but try

Old 12-6-2016, 08:26 AM   #1639
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
You can't read his responses to you hitting back and not tell me theres no similarities between the situations AA
which situations were you talking about

Old 12-6-2016, 09:42 AM   #1640
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Why the fuck are you alive right now? Or ChoofRaeko, or even dAnce?
If we wanna dive deeper into meta, he's been on a very bad streak of getting n0'd, I'd be really disappointed for him if it happened again lmao.

Quote:
You haku now with the knock on someone for tryharding?
idk I think it's not a bad way to look at someone, to see if they're tryharding or not. If someone is trying way too hard to appear towny, there's a better chance they're a wolf right?

Quote:
Good to know if I ever put forth a unusually large amount of effort into playing twg I'll get rewarded with suspicion
There is a big difference here lmao. Actually trying vs. overly trying to appear town. Like... overly trying would be like someone nitpicking me for saying i instead of I. People looking for the smallest of things. That's how I see it at least. Similar things can be seen in any game. Tryharding vs. Trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
that might be the most definitive stance I've seen you take in a game ever, whoa. granted I've been outta the game, way way out.

being unabashedly unwilling to help is kinda wifom-tier, b/c would a wolf risk pissing people off like that??

I guess the answer with storn is maybe.

GL with exams
I swear I've gotten better maybe.

In this I'll address things storn related. He's been awfully absent throughout the game. And by absent I mean absent of relevance. The first fifth of the game he's posting (granted, obviously joking) tinfoil theories and other shitposting things, and then when someone (MML) gets onto him he claims that he is actually posting productive content. The only post that he made that was kinda relevant was

Quote:
charu

oh's are not contentful posts. and i cant tell whether or not i like you from them. post more content so you can be read like a cute snivy coloring book
Stuff like this is easily said by scum, they don't really have to take a large stance on it. It's so easy to do stuff like that, and it appears kinda towny. "Hey dude stop doing that, that's not town, right town?". Also very hypocritical when you look at storn's own post history in the thread.

Quote:
and im not getting mislynched this game.
Looks like slip. Very confident in saying it, reads very odd.

Quote:
you know, this is the question i've been asking myself all game. not about t-Force specifically, but in general of people.
Then there's this interesting bit about him talking about what we think is pairing wolves but what he thinks is something different. I'd like for him to elaborate on this actually. In my opinion it shows ignorance to the thread, not really reading, just kinda... keeping up?

Quote:
ok, so wrenches right?! Always handy to have around. Many things commonly use bolts and when something is loose you gotta tighten em. Very useful to have a wrench lying around.
Shit like this is really annoying, especially at EoD. Falls under the not willing to solve the game category.

Quote:
20 minutes to EoD BTW
Stuff like this at EoD as well when thread's dead for a pretty good reason is a good way to appear useful but actually just posting filler.

He had another slip I'm pretty sure but maybe it's contextual, I couldn't find it. (brain fried after calc exam woo). I wholeheartedly believe that storn would risk pissing people off as a wolf. He's like the king of tinfoil and WIFOM. I also wholeheartedly believe that in this game there is a wolf between aryxi and storn, and while aryxi has nothing to look at, storn does, so until aryxi becomes active, I will deal with storn.

Thanks for the luck on exams too.

Quote:
Because you're reactions are fascinating.

Like, you're getting a little steamed it looks like. Like me asking that really bothered you. I kind of expect town AA to laugh it off I have 72 hours to get off the table style if you thought the accusations where baseless. I get the sense though that wasn't your first thought though.
I disagree with your expectation of town AA here.

Quote:
2 towns shouting in a tunnel. Fun times
This reads really odd to me, maybe I'm just being a silly goose. What does this mean.

Quote:
this is... so confusing...

@aryxi, nice of you to post a reads list. caught up now? also can we expect more from you this phase?

storn

Why are you here?
Closed Thread