Old 12-4-2016, 12:03 AM   #781
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
his posts are puzzles?
No, I thought this was: #55
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 12-4-2016, 12:04 AM   #782
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Not-so-hot read:
MML is really, really defensive here...
I can't recall playing with him aside from the Ace Attorney game, and that was like a phase. Anyone care to refresh my memory on if this is normal for him, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
MML talks to me about reading 1Q84.
Neee in the previous game talks to me about his games on MU with 50-100+ pages.

MML find an avatar for dadcop2.
Sunfan talks about Neee's avatar D0 in the previous game.

Neee/Sunfan was wolf team.

May be just a coincidence, but lol.
Here is a hat for you. It is made of tinfoil. I hope it can fit over the multitudes of other ones you apparently have on your head.

Also, liking DFR a lot more. Welcome to my town circle for the day.
Old 12-4-2016, 12:05 AM   #783
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
Oh no I actually missed that post.

AA: Has been one of the most actives and pressures well to help the game. Has been interacting with pretty much everyone and I like most of his posts today. Seems the most towny to me today. Town lean.
Choof: I honestly don't know where to place you. Null.
Dfr: Oh, he's back. From what I've sifted through i generally don't like more posts than I do. - scumlean
Dadcop: null to town, I like how he pops in with the smaller posts and I generally like the way he's playing.
can you be specific here

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 12-4-2016, 12:08 AM   #784
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Not-so-hot read:
I can't recall playing with him aside from the Ace Attorney game, and that was like a phase. Anyone care to refresh my memory on if this is normal for him, please?

Here is a hat for you. It is made of tinfoil. I hope it can fit over the multitudes of other ones you apparently have on your head.

Alot more has happened in thread besides me pointing out when people are wrong, you want to comment on them or naw?

I remember that game. I pegged you a wolf pretty much right off the bat wen you entered and you NK'd me for it.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-4-2016, 12:08 AM   #785
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

@aryxi reads post that i pointed out earlier: oh i didn't see maybe before dadcop and charu, sorry, but still...

danceguy has me feel slightly better about him, i don't feel a big presence from him though, maybe it's just me but i feel like he would be a lot more... here and assertive maybe? idk how to really put it into words. also about the fb game, yeah it was close welcome to watching clemson athletics. i've been doing this for 17 years, i'm TRAINED FOR THIS SHIT.

aa has me a little concerned and i wish he wasn't playing MU because i would feel a little more justified with my feel; he also let aryxi off the hook too easily for my taste and that concerns me because i don't think he's one to do that.

mml seems more abrasive than normal but that's probably late night bias because he was targeting me lol. i feel like he is creating something that was never created, and i'd rather make sure we're on the same page with each other on what happened.

storn is ? to scum because he partially slipped and i don't feel any willingness to solve the game coming from him.

charu is ? to town because i feel like he'll change his play. he's also still inputting things while saying oh, so he's not just pikachuing.

aryxi confuses me as well, and i don't really understand the bit about the inactive meta, especially the thing talking about if ethan didn't ping him then he wouldn't have come back or something.

tforce is kinda unsettling, i don't like him from the interaction i've had with him and i don't recall off the top of my head anything else, but i'm proooobably missing something and i'm shitty for this but i really don't feel like looking right now because everything hurts.

freezin is null. nothing sticks out.

i still like haku. he tried to debunk the way i was reading him town and i think that's a town haku thing to do. also he said he was town, haku doesn't lie.

pazzaz is null, nothing sticks out.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand last but not least choof who is town.

looking at my reads this is so shitty lmfao, i'm reading so bad. aryxi is focusing on bad things, storns being silly, and i'd feel half shitty for lynching them d0 because they both have a very high ml rate but i'd be a supporter of one of them. any of y'all have them painted green? i'm going to look at mml and tforce later because i think i'm very biased in those two reads.

Why are you here?
Old 12-4-2016, 12:08 AM   #786
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

I guess you did respond to Haku's most least interesting post and said you liked DFR (lol) but still

Old 12-4-2016, 12:09 AM   #787
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Last post @Tforce

Old 12-4-2016, 12:10 AM   #788
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
i think it's really funny how you started out giving him a town lean and then being like oh wait haku. if we take effort out of the equation, is he towny or not lmfao

on another note you named dadcop second, and only explained charu and haku. perhaps i haven't gotten there yet but could you give us a reasoning for your #2?
Well if the effort comparison to wolf haku is taken out of the equation then I guess he's null. Since it's really just a comparison.
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

Old 12-4-2016, 12:11 AM   #789
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

i'm v tired. aryxi, why do you scumread me lmao. it legit took me four tries to read that sentence correctly about me, i second aa please elaborate.

Why are you here?
Old 12-4-2016, 12:12 AM   #790
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Well if the effort comparison to wolf haku is taken out of the equation then I guess he's null. Since it's really just a comparison.
am i overgeneralizing or did you literally say that you liked his play except he's putting effort. i don't understand how this lands him as null.

Why are you here?
Old 12-4-2016, 12:13 AM   #791
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Alot more has happened in thread besides me pointing out when people are wrong, you want to comment on them or naw?

I remember that game. I pegged you a wolf pretty much right off the bat wen you entered and you NK'd me for it.
Nah, I NK'd you because I figured you'd be the one people would least expect. I also killed Gradiant and thesunfan beforehand.
YOU were also ready to completely clear me for angle-shooty reasons. =P
Old 12-4-2016, 12:17 AM   #792
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Nah, I NK'd you because I figured you'd be the one people would least expect. I also killed Gradiant and thesunfan beforehand.
YOU were also ready to completely clear me for angle-shooty reasons. =P
Ah yes, that angle shoot. What horseshit on my end. Not my proudest moments but thankfully you killed me before I could be made the fool that day.

I feel like you're sidestepping my questions though and that kind of bothers me.

Old 12-4-2016, 12:19 AM   #793
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Not-so-hot read:

not too sure but I think MML being defensive isn't necessarily a scumtell

he was only wolf once iirc and it was in arnt's canceled survivor game so not much there

I think if I see him not pushing people that would be the biggest red flag

Old 12-4-2016, 12:19 AM   #794
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

VOTE COUNT
AragakiAyase -> Pazzaz
storn42 -> storn42
choof -> Charu
AragakiAyase -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> T-Force
choof -> FreezinIce
choof -> Charu
choof -> AragakiAyase
AragakiAyase -> Unvote
storn42 -> Charu
dAnceguy117 -> MixMasterLar
Hakulyte -> Hakulyte
storn42 -> Charu
AragakiAyase -> FreezinIce
MixMasterLar -> storn42
dAnceguy117 -> dadcop2
choof -> storn42
MixMasterLar -> choof
choof -> choof
AragakiAyase -> R.E. Aryxi
Charu -> Hakulyte
Charu -> MixMasterLar
AragakiAyase -> Pazzaz
FreezinIce -> AragakiAyase
FreezinIce -> Unvote
choof -> storn42
storn42 -> AragakiAyase
dAnceguy117 -> T-Force
FreezinIce -> dAnceguy117
FreezinIce -> dadcop2
FreezinIce -> R.E. Aryxi
dAnceguy117 -> Pazzaz
Pazzaz -> storn42
MixMasterLar -> danceflashrevo
storn42 -> storn42
storn42 -> Unvote
AragakiAyase -> T-Force
MixMasterLar -> Unvote

---

storn42
X.X
Hakulyte
X
MixMasterLar
X
R.E. Aryxi
X
Pazzaz
X
T-Force
X

---

Unvote:

storn42
MixMasterLar

Not Voting:

R.E. Aryxi
danceflashrevo
dadcop2
T-Force

---
Old 12-4-2016, 12:20 AM   #795
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
i disagree. he said charu confused him so he'd lynch him and haku is putting too much effort so he'd lynch him, and he'd lynch dadcop for no reason
let me reread I kinda skimmed it

Old 12-4-2016, 12:23 AM   #796
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Cheers.

And what, specifically, would you like me to comment on? I swear I re-read the last 8 pages when I came home and I can't remember jack shit because nothing stood out aside from you going into an extremely defensive position and DFR growing a spine (so proud of you~ =']).
Old 12-4-2016, 12:25 AM   #797
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Me because I've been trying to keep up with the thread yet i haven't said anything that would clear me from being scummy. With that being said, the only people that I would probably call scum would be Haku, maybe dadcop and Charu but only because i literally have no idea what alignment he would be. This red green blue yellow fuckin rainbow "oh" gimmick is something I've never see before and I'm kinda tilted that i cant rread past what the colors and spyro images might encompass. I like the way Haku has been playing this game but what kinda interests me is that he so far has been the only person to try to communicate with other people through puzzles and they're actually kinda clever. However only 1 or 2 people actually tried to solve it. Haku has been the only person that pitched the idea of communication through puzzles. It seems wolfy now that i see what the goal is since he didn't bring up any other roles other than wolf. I have him as a slight scum lean because I think the last time he put this much effort into his posts is when he was a wolf, i may be wrong though.
Also it seems to me that Charu has also adopted the puzzle meta because he hasn't replied with a single full sentence so far, only with colored oh's and spyro reactions.
bold doesn't make sense, you lynch wolfy people unless you're POEing hard off of a lot of townreads

dfr this is the first half of his reasoning for haku, I think the reasoning is bad but I think the effort posting part is actually a legitimate read

why do you dislike dadcop?

Old 12-4-2016, 12:25 AM   #798
T-Force
Your world ends with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
not too sure but I think MML being defensive isn't necessarily a scumtell

he was only wolf once iirc and it was in arnt's canceled survivor game so not much there

I think if I see him not pushing people that would be the biggest red flag
Well that's unfortunate that there's not much of a base to go off of...
Old 12-4-2016, 12:26 AM   #799
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
bold doesn't make sense, you lynch wolfy people unless you're POEing hard off of a lot of townreads
whats funny is pete did the exact same thing. he might've bolded the same things you did lul

Quote:
dfr this is the first half of his reasoning for haku, I think the reasoning is bad but I think the effort posting part is actually a legitimate read
whats the second half, i'm sorry i missed it lmao

Quote:
why do you dislike dadcop?
whats funny is that he doesn't. he said maybe in front of both charu and dadcop and ends up giving him a weak town lean later.

Why are you here?
Old 12-4-2016, 12:27 AM   #800
R.E. Aryxi
FFR Player

Quote:
aryxi do you have anything to say to what i said? how much of this "puzzle meta" did you take into account when making your reads. how much did your dadcop read change from that post that i pointed out and now? do you still feel the same about charu from this puzzle meta thing being debunked?
I guess my reads were completely based around the "puzzle meta." So after they were debunked it fell apart completely. The read list (if i can even call it that) wasn't necessarily listed as "wolf-ish to wolf-iest." Scum reading dadcop was just an afterthought.

Closed Thread