Old 02-2-2009, 11:24 PM   #801
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to KilikOdagawa
Default Re: 2moons

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCWolf View Post
Yeah seriously thinking of making another bagi. Will not make an AK until they fix the "ADD DUAL WEIGHT" problem that doesn't stack the attack of the two weapons that you're using. If this was fixed i'd easily make an AK. Summoners have nice AoE's but I'm more of a PVPer myself, and PVP is definetly not a summoners strong point on this server. When the summoners get their new skills, then they will dominate, but until then, they're ass.

On stone 300x I have a full +7 bagi thats pretty much unstoppable in pvp. I think with my bagi on stone i'm 122 and 3 in PVP.

Oh yeah and MasterGTS also plays FULL TIME, he quit 2moons, had enough of the drama I suppose. We use a vent, as stated in an earlier post, if you have a microphone feel free to join us
I don't see you as legit anymore man...

Just so you have an update, since my last post I have:

Succeeded more Mavrics than argates (10 total)
Successfully purchased my wings
Participated in a Siege battle
Become a better PvP character
Rebuilt Mort to 40 members +
Developed a strong disdain for the private server
Made an abundance of friends that like Acclaim more than the PServer
Old 02-3-2009, 01:53 PM   #802
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf

I have succsessfully, accomplished all of that in 2moons, and have decided to try something new, for example the 145 weapons and the new seg skills, they were great.

Last edited by SCWolf; 02-3-2009 at 02:00 PM..
SCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-3-2009, 06:30 PM   #803
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

Regular servers are a waste of time to a casual gamer like myself. I think the PServers are great. I do not want to waste my life playing this game so that I can experience everything it has to offer.

Anyway, my seg is 158 now. Crespo A seems to be the fastest way to level up after 150-155...unless you have a party strong enough to head for pilgrimage. Personally, I've never been there. Every time I try my party members start trying to PK or something and get killed. >_>

Also not having much luck getting my weapons and armors higher than +4. God damn the upgrade system sucks. D:

Working out the probabilities from a website I found, the chance of taking my level 130 item from +0 to +5 is 1 in 9. That's a terrible probability. Too bad it gets worse from there - 1 in 36 for +6, and 1 in 240 for a +7. Let's not even talk about +8 and +9...it's not even possible, unless there are ways of increasing the probability of fortifying these items I don't know about. Can only be done on low level items.

Getting a divine item is just as bad. With a 1 in 260 chance of getting a Noble 130 weapon going from a normal one being bad enough, there's a 1 in 3700 chance of a divine. LOL

GG!

Has anyone ever formed one (High level weapon...chance for lower lvls is much higher).

Last edited by Reach; 02-3-2009 at 06:44 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-5-2009, 08:00 AM   #804
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf

I have made over 5 things +7 without cash shop items, and I've made a divine noble armour piece in 2moons without cash shop Items. Lol. I own.

EDIT: also, since I've started playing on this private server, I have found more time to hang out with friends and get out, I have also more time to play Stepmania now, which is awesome.

EDIT #2: I made a Bagi, he has wings, and he's level 114, ready to own some faces!

Last edited by SCWolf; 02-5-2009 at 08:04 AM..
Old 02-5-2009, 09:12 AM   #805
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I have made over 5 things +7 without cash shop items, and I've made a divine noble armour piece in 2moons without cash shop Items. Lol. I own.

EDIT: also, since I've started playing on this private server, I have found more time to hang out with friends and get out, I have also more time to play Stepmania now, which is awesome.

EDIT #2: I made a Bagi, he has wings, and he's level 114, ready to own some faces!
Those probabilities list on 2moons wiki must be wrong then. Either that or you are incredibly lucky. lol

And yes, some people do have lives outside of the computer, like myself. The Pserver is great

Though, 1500x is a bit high IMO, given you miss out on all of the early game stuff. IMO The problem with the 2moons exp curve is that growth rates for level up exceed growth rates for enemy exp. As such, I think a better system would be to increase the exp multiplier when you level up. It would make the whole process a lot smoother, so you're not going from level 1-30 in 60 seconds and not taking hours to level up later on.

Not sure it would be possible to code that though, lol.

Anyway, I think I'm about 161. I can probably rebirth soon, but I have no idea how actually. Where do you rebirth?
Old 02-5-2009, 10:32 AM   #806
MasterGTS
Surres
FFR Veteran

http://forum.servers-extreme.com/f46...extreme-64910/

make sure you have a forum account.

Last edited by MasterGTS; 02-5-2009 at 10:35 AM..
MasterGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-5-2009, 11:02 AM   #807
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]

i feel like everyone's gonna keep changing private servers every time they find a better one. Can't really play normally all in one place in a slow paced game anymore
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-6-2009, 03:02 PM   #808
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Well this thread isn't about 2Moons anymore so I think i'll leave it alone for a little while.
Old 02-7-2009, 07:08 PM   #809
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

What ever dude, thats entirely up to you
Old 02-7-2009, 07:44 PM   #810
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

See if you can get the originator of the thread to switch the title to Dekaron-Extreme. It really is upsetting that you guys actually gave up 2Moons so easily.

Not even kidding, it's about a private server that's not private. But what are you guys gonna do with the Aloken?
Old 02-7-2009, 08:20 PM   #811
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Way to get worked up over something totally insignificant.

It's the same game, just faster.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-7-2009, 08:29 PM   #812
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

When aloken comes out, i'll try it, but yeah, the leveling and argating in 2moons is absolutely stupid, so I probably wont stay long. I've already used the 145 weapons, which arent even out on 2moons, so you never know, I could be an aloken before 2moons gets that as well. as a matter of fact, I have a screen shot of my AK with the 145 weps.

Old 02-7-2009, 10:37 PM   #813
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

There's still no sense of accomplishment on Private Servers. Sure the upgrade system is ridiculously easy, but the thing is, there is nothing to play for without a bit of a risk. I hold that screenshot to no credit.

I find private servers stupid, unless of course it's WoW. Those are free: improvement.

Squeek, please realize it's not the same game. Sure it may APPEAR that way, but then again, twins look the same. Completely different.
Old 02-8-2009, 12:34 AM   #814
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

You're right, it's not the same.

It's better.

What you don't understand is that sometimes games are broken. Private servers are a way of fixing it. MapleStory is a great example of a broken game. Even the official Maple Test Server is broken.

Private Servers are popular because the official game is frustrating in one way or another. WoW servers exist because WoW costs money and people don't want to pay for it. MS servers exist because it's a grind that takes over two years of straight leveling to accomplish. 2moons servers exist because the official servers don't update often enough and endgame content is only for an elite few.

Last edited by Squeek; 02-8-2009 at 12:37 AM..
Old 02-8-2009, 08:28 AM   #815
Reach
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
You're right, it's not the same.

It's better.

What you don't understand is that sometimes games are broken. Private servers are a way of fixing it. MapleStory is a great example of a broken game. Even the official Maple Test Server is broken.

Private Servers are popular because the official game is frustrating in one way or another. WoW servers exist because WoW costs money and people don't want to pay for it. MS servers exist because it's a grind that takes over two years of straight leveling to accomplish. 2moons servers exist because the official servers don't update often enough and endgame content is only for an elite few.
Thank you Squeek.

No, I won't be changing the thread title. 2moons is an adaption of the exact same MMO, Dekaron, so stop saying they're different.

It's the same game, different rates. I'll go ahead and add the acclaim version back onto the main page, but I won't be removing the PServer link.

2moons is such a broken game. Why do you think so many people quit? Why do you think this PServer has so many players on it? WHY DID MY BLOODY THREAD DIE?

You find private servers stupid, but most people disagree with you. Get over it.

Games like the original only cater to people that want to play games all day long. You are not the majority.

Also, yeah, I recently tried a Maple Story PServer that was quite fun

Last edited by Reach; 02-8-2009 at 08:32 AM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2009, 08:57 AM   #816
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Owned

Wait Squeek are you playing with us on eXtreme?

EDIT: LOL I went on 2moons last night to plvl a mage MasterGTS had made, and I grinded with him for about 30 mins, and he didn't level. He was level 22. Bull****.

Last edited by SCWolf; 02-8-2009 at 09:02 AM..
Old 02-8-2009, 04:03 PM   #817
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

No, I swore off MMOs until I graduated because they were killing my focus. Once I graduated, my friend finally convinced me to stop playing wow-clones and start actually playing wow.
Old 02-8-2009, 04:40 PM   #818
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Owned

Wait Squeek are you playing with us on eXtreme?

EDIT: LOL I went on 2moons last night to plvl a mage MasterGTS had made, and I grinded with him for about 30 mins, and he didn't level. He was level 22. Bull****.
Then you forget that intensely higher level monsters don't always yield the best results. Level 22's should be put in Norak/Castor 1<----

Take a level 1 to Castor 2, towards the back. make sure it's a Power leveling seg, because you will have to res. Kill the highest monsters you can find, then start going to lower levels, you'll see.

EDIT: I have two things to say

Last edited by KilikOdagawa; 02-8-2009 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: Good pics
KilikOdagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-9-2009, 07:55 AM   #819
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

what you're playing on Stone now? and yeah I was in heiharp mobbing like crazy.....
Old 02-9-2009, 03:47 PM   #820
KilikOdagawa
Zombie Dancer
FFR Veteran

Nope, just decided to continue this seg, see what they're truly capable of. ALSO to say.