Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Writing and Literature
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-9-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas
Cool Resident Evil 4 Fanfiction XD

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE RESIDENT EVIL SERIES OR THE CHARACTERS INVOLVED- THIS IS MERELY FANFICTION FOR NONPROFITABLE DISPLAY

Im only gonna start one chapter at a time- I have 7 so far

RE4- Integration

...clawing, grasping at my insides, digging unto there new home, growing, feeding, being- seething controlling, writhing, breathing, existing- re-existing...

Chapter 1- Interjection

I awoke with a start- I gazed groggily at my surroundings-waiting for my eyes to clear. Everything was spinning and my head throbbed slightly. Eventually things slowed to a halt and my eyes focused upon the dimly lit room. It was nothing more than a old, weathered storage shack, the wind rattling the foundation where it stood. A light beamed from under a doorway across the room. I stumbled to my feet and approached the door slowly- i paused before trying the handle and pressed my ear against the frame- I could hear a set of voices talking beyond.
" Nuestro 'visitante' es segura en la habitación. Hay que prepararlo para el ritual tan pronto como sea posible ya que no queremos que los retrasos o incidentes."
I couldnt understand a lick of it but i knew that it was spanish. I began to finally question where i was but i figured that could wait until later- I had to get out. I reasoned that the door probably wasnt the best option so i traced around the shack looking for any signs of an exit. I came upon a crack in one of the corners of which I could peer through. I looked out into the darkness beyond and saw that the area was clear and saw the makings of a forest nearby. I stood up and glanced around, noticing and old crowbar resting in another corner- I took it and pried the boards apart where the crease was until it was big enough for me to squeeze through. With out a second thought i left the shack without a glance behind and dashed for the woods..........

It seemed I was running for quite sometime when i heard gunshots in the distance. I froze where i was, deciding whereas my next step laid and letting my curiosiy get the best of me I headed towards the sounds. I only ran a few hundred meters following the many shots before i came upon the backside of a weathered barn- there was a ladder leading up to the loft and i climbed it hoping to have a better view of what lied ahead. The floor creaked ever so slightly as i crept foward quietly. I reached the window at the other side and glanced out. There were many people outside- all colonially dressed and walking slowly in one direction. The gunshots were still ringing out left and right but none of the people seemed armed. The walked with a jitter in their step- as if they were being pulled along instead of freely walking.
"Leon!"
I turned my head towards the sound of the voice- it only took me a few seconds to spot her, an oddly familiar young lady dressed in a orange sleeveless hoody and a short, green plaid skirt. A few of the villagers were heading towards her and she was crying out for help for this 'Leon' guy that didnt seem to be around.
I cant leave her there. I have to help her. My thoughts always seemed to make up my mind for me so i decided I needed to interject my self. They were getting pretty close to her as I glanced around the loft for an easy way down- there was a wire leading from the loft down to just next to where she was. I assumed it was for easy unloading- I grabbed and old, torn piece of clothe and wrapped it around the wire and slid down towards the closest visitor. My feet collided with the side of one's head as it sprawled over. I dropped down from the wire directly in front of the girl, my back towards her and faced the remaining few villagers. They paused in step for a second, staring blankly as to what just happened- there eyes were nearly black absense of all emotion or thought- they continued towards the girl and now me as i prepared to defend myself. I swung my leg low as the first one got near enough and took their legs out from under them then buried my foot into the chest as they fell to the ground. The second came foward and i spun around, my foot colliding with the side of this one's face as a small crack could be heard. Another stepped foward- this one more heavyset- i braced myself as another gunshot rang out. The man fell to one knee as i hoisted him up in a powerbomb like hold- the man twitched his head vigorously as he was up on my shoulders and his head exploded and something flaided from what remained of his head. Completely bewildered I threw the man off me at the ground and stepped back in horror- I was too shocked to acknoledge the man that ran up beside me and stare at what i just threw to the ground. I finally managed to sputter- "wh- what is that?"
"Honestly I have no idea- its a parasite of some sort."
I looked up at the man. He had medium length blonde hair and was very fit. He couldnt have been much older than 25. He had multiple sacks and pockets of which to carry things and had gripping gloves for steadying any firearm one might use in any situation. He glanced at me for a second, considering me, and then glanced back down it the flailing 'parasite' in the mans head. It weaved around and bulged like an orephous and made horrible gurgling noices. He raised his gun and fired a shot into its head- it screeched then stopped moving. He stored his gun and turned to face me-
"Thank you for your help. I'm Leon Kennedy and this is Ashley Graham" he said motioning back to the girl who was now on her feet, her face still drained of color from the previous moments.
"Ashley Graham? As in the daughter of President Graham?" I said to her. She nodded her head.
"And who might you be?" Leon asked.
"Me? I'm Shaye. Shaye Pollock. What- Where exactly are we?"
"Western Europe. Spain to be exact." I stared at him blankly.
"Sp-sp-spain?" I stuttered as my eyes widened. I stood completely dumbfounded- as equally as a few seconds before when that 'thing' burst from the man's head. "How did we get in Spain??"
"Well" Leon started "I'm on the presidents orders to recover Ashley here and get her safely home. She was kidnapped and taken here a few days ago and we traced her to this village. We ran into some difficulty but besides from these parasites" he touched his neck when he said this "we havent run into too much trouble" I looked over at Ashley and noticed she was also touching her neck.
"Did- did something bite you two? What's wrong with your necks?"
"Uh" he laughed nervously. "We ran into some unexpected company and we both seemed to be injected with this parasite." I looked at him stunned- "Am I... safe with you two?"
"There isnt anything to worry about" he told me. "I heard it takes awhile for these things to hatch and i dont plan on becoming one of these things- we'll find a cure long before you have to worry. So whats your story?"
"Er, well all I remember was I was at home and then I woke up here, in a shack and escaped and found you- I really dont know what I'm doing here."
"Well youre here now, you might as well come with us if you want to stay safe. We better get moving, we have an extraction point to make." He motioned for me to follow as Ashley fell in step behind him. I decided it was in my best interest to stick with him........................

(I do not own the right to RE4 or any of the RE series this is purely fanfiction for nonprofitably display)
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Resident Evil 4 Fanfiction XD

You might want to consider going over this and fixing punctuation and what not. Adding ' where they need to be would be a good start. I'm guessing this is your rough draft then?
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

yeah i was more concerned with getting the idea out first- i do some in editing but yeah i know ther's alot of punctuation errors- i just wanna finish it then ill proof read it all and make neccessary changes- right now i just want opinions lol on the overall content
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
Old 04-9-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

i think there should be sex
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

geez its only the first chapter
Old 04-9-2009, 11:02 PM   #6
kitkat9
FFR Player

I don't know about this. I mean, eh, this really isn't something I would read.

I has SO many grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, but you explained your reasoning somewhat already.

So far, personally, I'm really not liking it. You said you have 7 chapters so I really should try to keep reading.

I'm sure you explain more about this Shaye character very soon, at least you should. The whole idea so far seems sketchy, I think it seriously needs to be thought over.
kitkat9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 11:03 PM   #7
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

Why would you do a fanfic of RE4.
Old 04-9-2009, 11:25 PM   #8
DoctorSerpentine
Banned

because leon is a hottie
DoctorSerpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
LckyLeprechaun1
Bwahahaha
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to LckyLeprechaun1

it has been spoken, what is needed is sex
leon sex

Last edited by LckyLeprechaun1; 04-9-2009 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: cause it does need sex
LckyLeprechaun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 11:35 PM   #10
NFD
FFR Player

Old 04-9-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
LckyLeprechaun1
Bwahahaha
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to LckyLeprechaun1

actually, pretty hot

LckyLeprechaun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 11:39 PM   #12
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

NFD ruins everything :l
Flaming_Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2009, 11:42 PM   #13
kitkat9
FFR Player

Haha! Man on man funny stuff. That could be Leon and the Shaye dude haha.
Old 04-9-2009, 11:48 PM   #14
NFD
FFR Player

It is.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #15
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Chapter 2: Oak or Birch?

I followed them, staying a little behind and asking myself various questions. How did I get to spain? What are these 'parasite' things? What do these people want with the president's daughter? It made very little sense. I continued, lost in thought until a voice broke through the haze.
"Welcome. Stranger." I glanced up and let my eyes refocus on my surroundings. Standing in the middle of the path was a man- his face heavily scarred and his body wrapped in a long murky trenchcoat. My muscles tensed and my jaw clenched as I prepared for the worst. I was shocked when Leon merely walked up to the man and engaged him in conversation. I glanced over at Ashley and noticed she was just as confused as I. I took a step foward and began to speak. "wh-" I stopped mid-sentence as Leon took a step cack and the man swung open his trenchcoat. My jaw hung open, my eyes wide. Inside the mans jacket was evry kind of ammuntion from .22 to .45, shotgun to what looked like small explosives. He laughed eerily and swung open the other side. Inside there was every gun for the ammunition as well as first-aid supplies and the like. Leon pointed to a few things and the man removed some ammunition as well as a sleek looking pistol from his persona.He also pulled out what looked liked a spray can. He held them out as they exchanged the items- Leon paying with some sort of golden coins.
"Thank ya, Stranger." He closed his coat and laughed eerily once more. Leon looked back and motioned for us to follow him once more. Ashley and I stood there, dumbfounded.
"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"Uh" i started "who the hell was that?"
"Oh hes just a merchant of goods- hes just an underground trader offering his goods when its convenient. No need to worry." He gave me a reasuring look. "Here" he said as he tossed the can towards me. "You might need this later" I caught the can and looked at the label- First-aid spray. That was all it said. I sighed as I slid the can into my pocket.
"C'mon lets hurry." Leon said as he started jogging, Ashley and I sprinting to keep up. We crossed a wooden bridge as we all slowed down at the sight a head. Hundreds of villagers- their torches lighting up the rainy night, streaming towards us. We all glanced back from where we just came to a similar sight.
"What are we gonna do Leon?" Ashley questioned
"I hate to say it, but we're sandwhiched alright. Quick! Into that cabin!" He said as he took off for a single double story house to the right. He barged in and pointed his gun left to right clearing the room them motioned us in as he shut the door behind us.
"Leon!" A new voice rang out. "Small world eh?."
The man was a tall, young clad fellow, long flowing hair- what many would consider a real catch for the eyes. His spanish accent rang through loud and clear but it was more than understandable. He was wearing a white button up shirt and khakis with a shining belt buckle tieing them together.
"Well, I see the president's equipped his daughter with, balistics too."
"How rude!" Ashley toned "And I don't believe there's any relevance with my figure and standing. Who are you?"
"Oh-ho, excuse me my heiness. And perhaps the young lady, might want to introduce her-self first, before asking someone their name."
"Her name is Ashley Graham, the Presidents daughter" she said- matter-of-factly.The man turned to face Leon.
"Is she uh- well you know"
"Dont worry. She's cool."
"Ehh nevermind. There's suppossed to be some obvious symptom before you turn into one of them anyways." the man said "And who is this" he said motioning at me- "Taming villagers already, Leon?"
"Shaye, Shaye Pollock." I said to him.
"And whats your story, eh?"
"I-"
"Look!" Ashley interrupted- as she pointed at the window- the hordes a villagers were approaching the house.
"Ashley upstairs!" Leon said as he ran to the side of the window.
The man pulled out a gun and joined him on the otherside. "Ok, Its gametime."
"Uh. Hello? What about me?" I interjected- I didnt feel like standing around as all of this happened around me.
"Keep the windows covered- keep them out by any means and if the get in let us know." he said as he pushed a bookcase in front on one. I stared at him blankly then ran to do the same to the other windows. Oh yeah if they get through ill just punch them in the face- they wont come back in after that I thought sarchastically to myself. I just barely succeded in pushing the two cases over the windows as the walls started shaking from the banging of the villagers outside.
"This ain't gonna hold them long!" I yelled. I tensed as I knew that the incoming barrage was inevitable. I whisked around as the first gunshots rang out- the villagers attempting to climb through the windows and meeting a haze of bullets. I spun around again as I heard the cracking of wood and saw the villagers had broken through on my side. I grabbed one of the stray pieces of wood and swung it it towards a villager attempting to climb in- It hit him in the face and he fell back out. I smiled and laughed a little and then yelped as three more filled the window- I swung again but this time one of the villagers caught it and pulled it out of my hand. I jumped back startled as the other case cracked to pieces and villagers began pouring through that window as well.
"Ah, ****."
"Leon! Upstairs!" the man yelled. Leon ran after him and i darted behind, villagers hot on my tail.
"Ill cover the stairs- Leon, you and the boy worry about the windows."
I looked to Leon and he motioned for me to take the back windows. I wasnt quite sure what to expect but fund out soon enough as the end of a ladder burst through the window. I ran to it and looked out- several villagers making there way up the ladder. I grabbbed the top and pushed with all my might- the ladder tipping backwards and sending the people climbing it sprawling.
"Shaye! Look out!" I turned around as one of the villagers- a parasite flaing from his head-, naturally- as he swung at me with a pitchfork.
"Oh ****!" I said as i ducked, the villager missing and his momentum sending him tumbling over me and out the window. I glanced up at Leon and the man as they continuously fired at the people filing through. The one in the room fell to the ground and we ran to the windows to look out. They were all walking away.
"Looks like they're backing off" Leon said as we ran downstairs.
"So, what do we do now?" asked the man.
"The bridge I corossed to get here is out" Leon said as Ashley came down the stairs. "I'll guess we have no choice but to keep moving"
" I forgot something.You guys go on ahead" The man said aas he opened the door and walked out.
"Luis!" Leon said staring after him as he disappeared into darkness.
"What was that all about?" I asked
"No idea. C'mon lets go"..........................
Old 04-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #16
kitkat9
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
It is.
Muahahah! I knew it!
Old 04-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #17
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

wat?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #18
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

more plz
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote