Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Audio and Music Production
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-2-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
Dvaerak7Korgo
魂氣 혼기 (Wandering Spirit)
FFR Veteran

Talking A Smaller Note ;D

Onto KgZ's suggestion, and the fact that I am planning on creating music with, not-so-pricey programs and MIDI's, I think I'd like to write a review for him, and create a thread for those who look up to him also.

KgZ (a.k.a. James ) is a determined and intent music producer, who can seemingly create such awe-inspiring arrangements that the ears and mind flow harmoniously without so much as falling away from the keyboard he uses to paint his master work in your imagination. Whether it's a fun, fusiony jazz mix, or hardcore, housey trance, this composer will jazz up your tympanums with more than you can handle. With KgZ's genius and Reason, the world can treat their ear's to a medley of bright and vivid energy, and get a taste of KgZ goodness.

Feel free to add your own thoughts and create your own threads for KgZ and other artists that deserve praise and motivation from their loving fans!

Happy Listening!
Dvaerak7Korgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
Remian
FFR Player

Default Re: A Smaller Note ;D

I must kindly and wholeheartedly agree. KgZ is one of the most understated artistic luminaries of our time. His genius compositions infused with artistic tone coloring as well as a splash of jazz theory to intrigue and interest the listener are always a joy to listen to. IN FACT, it may not be a stretch to say that KgZ is not only one of the greatest composers to contribute to the Flash Flash Revolution project, but he is ALSO, without a shred of doubt in my Heart and Soul (another nod to KgZ's brilliance, he once made an amazing techno remix to that classic piece, and modestly deleted it because he felt that it was missing a piece to it and he didn't want to upset his fans with it. Heart wrenching.) , that KgZ is no doubt leagues above SGX, DJ Sharpnel, DM Ashura (everyones better than him) and every other great composer. Yes, KgZ is the best Flash Flash Revolution contributer of our time.

From Sea Air (which is misunderstood as a failed song when it is really artistic experimentalism) to Memories (a beautiful artistic expression of lost love and how it enraptures the soul into bitter recluse and a longing for what once was, i.e. The Sorrow of War, by Bao Ninh), KgZ is an artist who has explored music so intriguingly and powerfully that he is only destined to become the next Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, Evans, Corea...the list is as endless as the possibilities for this great young talent.
Remian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
nubbin149
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remian View Post
I must kindly and wholeheartedly agree. KgZ is one of the most understated artistic luminaries of our time. His genius compositions infused with artistic tone coloring as well as a splash of jazz theory to intrigue and interest the listener are always a joy to listen to. IN FACT, it may not be a stretch to say that KgZ is not only one of the greatest composers to contribute to the Flash Flash Revolution project, but he is ALSO, without a shred of doubt in my Heart and Soul (another nod to KgZ's brilliance, he once made an amazing techno remix to that classic piece, and modestly deleted it because he felt that it was missing a piece to it and he didn't want to upset his fans with it. Heart wrenching.) , that KgZ is no doubt leagues above SGX, DJ Sharpnel, DM Ashura (everyones better than him) and every other great composer. Yes, KgZ is the best Flash Flash Revolution contributer of our time.

From Sea Air (which is misunderstood as a failed song when it is really artistic experimentalism) to Memories (a beautiful artistic expression of lost love and how it enraptures the soul into bitter recluse and a longing for what once was, i.e. The Sorrow of War, by Bao Ninh), KgZ is an artist who has explored music so intriguingly and powerfully that he is only destined to become the next Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, Evans, Corea...the list is as endless as the possibilities for this great young talent.

^^^ kgz
nubbin149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2009, 10:28 PM   #4
Remian
FFR Player

Ha, thats the most flattering comment this one has ever received! To even consider that a simpleton and vagabond such as myself is the same as such an artistic genius is far to much flattery than I can ever contain with in my soul. Please do not joke like that
Remian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
Cyanite
SIT THE **** DOWN.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Cyanite

Today's KgZ's day, I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth
Cyanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
Dvaerak7Korgo
魂氣 혼기 (Wandering Spirit)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
How do you know my name?
Macjams? haha. I'm sorry if I took your name, but somehow, that name always comes into my head when I think KgZ. :l
Dvaerak7Korgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
iPatcH
Swamp Lemons Rule
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iPatcH

what is this

suck kgz dick day
Old 01-8-2009, 09:29 PM   #8
virus003
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to virus003

Quote:
everyday is suck kgz dick day
put er up

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUioX View Post
too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
stop back seat modding its annoying
virus003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-8-2009, 09:33 PM   #9
tofurox
Them arrows.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to tofurox

Lolz!

This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.
tofurox is offline   Reply With Quote