Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-2-2004, 05:57 PM   #1
citenks
FFR Player

Default "Fairly" new to FFR, and testing that sig thingy..

Hey guys..."n00b" here. I discovered FFR probably about two months ago, but i'm still pretty bad at it. I've almost gotten a full combo on La Luna Caida...almost. Had 2 misses a couple times, now. Frustrating! lol. Oh well...the game's insanely addictive...just wish my head could take more than a couple hours at a time. Well, just saying hi, dipping my foot into the FFR community.

Cheers!

Edit: it's not posting my signature, for some reason...oh well, i'll figure it out later.
citenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2004, 06:23 PM   #2
Dronak
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dronak Send a message via Yahoo to Dronak

Well, I think there are two possibilities. One, you didn't get the code for the sig right. Check the sticky thread in the general forum about it to make sure. Two, it was right, but didn't show any stats. If you got a broken image or only a link like mine currently is, then it should be right. You just don't have enough points to be ranked high enough to get a working sig. I've been told you have to place in the top 150000 players (apparently not a *ton* of points though, around 20million total points was the guess) to have the sig working. But a ranking update has to be run before you can get the sig working even if you have the points. I should have enough points now for it, but until they do another update of the ranks, I won't know for sure. I'm waiting for the next update which I hope will be soon to find out.

P.S. -- A near FC on La Luna Caida, a Tricky level song, certainly isn't bad. It's better than I can do. I'm just starting to be able to play Standard level songs and pass them. If you're that close, a little practice and you should be able to do it. Good luck.

Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95
Dronak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2004, 06:25 PM   #3
citenks
FFR Player

well, it's not showing anything in the signature box under my profile...even though the code is there when i go to "change my profile"...i'm confused. My "overall ranking" according to the game is 24893, w/ a grand total score of 50442025...should it be showing my signature?
Old 07-2-2004, 06:27 PM   #4
Dronak
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Dronak Send a message via Yahoo to Dronak

Yeah, if you've got a rank listed your sig should work. Let me do a test:

Yup, it works. Try this:

Code:
[url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com][img]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffrsiggy.php?user=citenks[/img][/url]
If you want to try to make it a little fancier, check that sticky thread I mentioned for more information.

Essentially retired now, but still ranked on the list of FFR's Top One Handers.
One-Hander Skill Tokens unlocked: The V2 Token, The Patience Token, X_X1MissX_X, AAA v5, T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N
Pseudo Skill Tokens unlocked: Numbers 21, 44, 33, 57, 26, 24, 47, 95
Dronak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-2-2004, 06:39 PM   #5
citenks
FFR Player

ha! i got it...lol, i had the code right...i just wasn't adding it to my profile right, somehow. Well, it works, now, thanks for your help, Dronak!