Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #81
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Vanilla & virus's Short & Sweet tourney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm View Post
I put Megamanmaniac in Masters for Oni, same goes for you. Sorry.
..but I don't have Oni and i'm in Masters too. D:
Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #82
R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisReborn007 View Post
Metal has a BF on Witch's Hat? O_o And to think I thought I was borderline Intermediate/Advanced. Now I'm more confident I placed myself correctly ^_^
Yeah same here, i see two people from divine's tourney in advanced so i might try that. I also recently increased my speedmod so that might help. Speedygamer worries me though because of that sightread bf on doukanpa but im not going to be a dick.
But...
I am going to be a dick and say that mfdat should probably be moved up considered his rank and his scores.

Top 3 finishes

2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #83
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 View Post
Yeah same here, i see two people from divine's tourney in advanced so i might try that. I also recently increased my speedmod so that might help. Speedygamer worries me though because of that sightread bf on doukanpa but im not going to be a dick.
But...
I am going to be a dick and say that mfdat should probably be moved up considered his rank and his scores.
Does this mean you're in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
..but I don't have Oni and i'm in Masters too. D:
You're good enough for Masters.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #84
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Oh, thank you. <3

Last edited by Etylukah; 07-29-2009 at 08:58 PM..
Old 07-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #85
R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

[quote=Vanilla Mnm;3167005]Does this mean you're in? [quote]

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. IN!

Edit:my flash skills=fail

Quote:
Does this mean you're in?

Top 3 finishes

Old 07-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #86
TC_llama499
Resident Rock Climber
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TC_llama499 Send a message via MSN to TC_llama499 Send a message via Yahoo to TC_llama499

in, and im liking all these TC's (;
Old 07-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #87
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Inter please.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM   #88
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

I'll be in. Advanced pl0x?
Old 07-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #89
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus003 View Post
I think some of you guys are trying to place yourselves way too low.
Novice might be too hard for me
Old 07-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #90
virus003
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to virus003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni-Paranoia View Post
Novice might be too hard for me
Yeah
I hear novice is gonna be really ****ing hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUioX View Post
too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
stop back seat modding its annoying
Old 07-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #91
V.!.P.gUrL CryYstal
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Intermediate Wtf
Old 07-29-2009, 09:22 PM   #92
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

I want some discussion on these players.

Megamanmaniac - He's currently in Masters, but has he really improved enough for Masters? Will it be more fair for him to be in Advanced? He got Oni, but the players in Masters might be a little out of his skill level.

coolrun - Is he Masters? He's in D3 in the Official, he's got some good scores, but I don't know if they'll hold up for Masters. Advanced?

mfdat phantom- He's in Advanced now. I'm pretty sure he'll stay there, he's probably not good enough for Masters, but he does have some really nice scores. He could have a chance in Masters & is probably on top of the Advanced division, what do we think?

kmay - He's Advanced as of right now. He's got a really nice average rank, a lot of Tier Points, a lot of AAAs. He's got a lot of nice AAAs, but once again. I'm not positive his scores will hold up in Masters, Advanced OR Masters?

freakysnots - He's probably one of the top plays in Advanced, not sure if he's Masters. He's about the same skill level as kmay. If kmay gets moved up, freakysnots should also. What do we think on him?

Kibblre - He's really improving, has some great scores. He might not be quite Masters yet, but he could hold up in Masters & is one of the best players in Advanced. What are we thinking on Kibblre?

Xx{Midnight}xX - Well, Advanced for now, but he could *possibly* be Intermediate. I'm afraid the Intermediate players are too weak for him though (No offense Intermediate! I still <3 you all). Advanced has a lot of players that are better than him, in my opinion. What do we think?

ichliebekase - Could be Novice, Micky91 is right with her. I'm pretty sure they both should be in the same division. She would have a real hard time AAAing any 8, D2 is starting off on an 8. I think that's the level of the song we chose. So, Micky91 might have to be moved up if ichliebekase isn't moved down.

MetalAtlas - The same discussion we've been having. I'm still not sure. The Intermediate players might be too weak for him, but the Advanced players might be too strong for him. I'm really not sure. I just hope everyone will accept the decision I make on him.

LegendaryMaster - He's got very few gameplays, he plays low levels as of right now. I'm still waiting on more game plays, but is he *too* consistent? Is he Intermediate? Not too much discussion on him, it'll be more obvious when he plays more.

psychoangel691 - She could be Intermediate, she's probably better than the other Novice players, but there has to be a top & bottom to each division, right?
Old 07-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #93
hi_top
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

metal atlas up
Old 07-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #94
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11 View Post
lool first chek everyones ranks. if you ask me for masters then kmay should be too since hes better than me. Most of the ppl in masters have beaten me in other tourneys. I consider myself a high advance maybe.

plus come on man for you, whats a tournament without some challenge? So far I got mine = kmay if he stays

But anyways w.e Vani decides to do.

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 07-29-2009, 09:27 PM   #95
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Megamanmaniac - He's currently in Masters, but has he really improved enough for Masters? Will it be more fair for him to be in Advanced? He got Oni, but the players in Masters might be a little out of his skill level.

coolrun - Is he Masters? He's in D3 in the Official, he's got some good scores, but I don't know if they'll hold up for Masters. Advanced?

mfdat phantom- He's in Advanced now. I'm pretty sure he'll stay there, he's probably not good enough for Masters, but he does have some really nice scores. He could have a chance in Masters & is probably on top of the Advanced division, what do we think?

kmay - He's Advanced as of right now. He's got a really nice average rank, a lot of Tier Points, a lot of AAAs. He's got a lot of nice AAAs, but once again. I'm not positive his scores will hold up in Masters, Advanced OR Masters?

freakysnots - He's probably one of the top plays in Advanced, not sure if he's Masters. He's about the same skill level as kmay. If kmay gets moved up, freakysnots should also. What do we think on him?

Kibblre - He's really improving, has some great scores. He might not be quite Masters yet, but he could hold up in Masters & is one of the best players in Advanced. What are we thinking on Kibblre?

Xx{Midnight}xX - Well, Advanced for now, but he could *possibly* be Intermediate. I'm afraid the Intermediate players are too weak for him though (No offense Intermediate! I still <3 you all). Advanced has a lot of players that are better than him, in my opinion. What do we think?

ichliebekase - Could be Novice, Micky91 is right with her. I'm pretty sure they both should be in the same division. She would have a real hard time AAAing any 8, D2 is starting off on an 8. I think that's the level of the song we chose. So, Micky91 might have to be moved up if ichliebekase isn't moved down.

MetalAtlas - The same discussion we've been having. I'm still not sure. The Intermediate players might be too weak for him, but the Advanced players might be too strong for him. I'm really not sure. I just hope everyone will accept the decision I make on him.

LegendaryMaster - He's got very few gameplays, he plays low levels as of right now. I'm still waiting on more game plays, but is he *too* consistent? Is he Intermediate? Not too much discussion on him, it'll be more obvious when he plays more.

psychoangel691 - She could be Intermediate, she's probably better than the other Novice players, but there has to be a top & bottom to each division, right?
My opinionnnnn is... Midnight in inter and Mega advance. The others I don't know well how they play so yeah... :P

Edit: chek gun's tourney to place mike and ichlie. mike is going out this round while she has a AAA. I consider miky91 still high begginer

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool

Last edited by mfdat phantom; 07-29-2009 at 09:30 PM..
Old 07-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #96
R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

[quote=Vanilla Mnm;3167058]I want some discussion on these players.

Oni is too much for advanced. Sorry.

I was in his division for divine god's tourney and he was really good. But i dont know if it is really this important.

These all scare me, i can barely AAA 8's and 9's. I'm not saying i should move down but all these "top players" are scaring me.

Edit: It might be better if i move down than asking everyone to move up. Can i ask your guys thoughts on that? And by the wasy mv VC AAA's are not mine so disregard those.

Top 3 finishes

Last edited by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11; 07-29-2009 at 09:32 PM..
Old 07-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #97
Plan_Bsk81127
snooches
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Plan_Bsk81127 Send a message via Skype™ to Plan_Bsk81127

In previous tourns, I always see Megaman place within the top 5. Let him be in masters, he needs to start moving up more. I mean, he has the capabilities.

Kmay, he can do good in the early rounds on advanced, but he struggles when it comes to the end. I think he could stay there.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #98
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:

Megamanmaniac - guru

coolrun - master

mfdat phantom- guru

kmay - guru

freakysnots -guru

Kibblre - master

Xx{Midnight}xX - advance

who_cares973 - Inter

best imo
Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #99
TC_remedy1502
FFR Player

I'm in =D

EDIT: Actually, use my main account, remedy1502 (if you didn't know)

Member of Team Chaos =D
TC ftw

Last edited by TC_remedy1502; 07-29-2009 at 09:36 PM..
Old 07-29-2009, 09:33 PM   #100
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999

in
Closed Thread