i'm shaking a lot, dunno what to do about it
Old 12-13-2017, 06:01 PM   #662
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
the fuck are you getting at

of course it should be hitting your memory banks I ain't trying to do backflips with my posts
^ I would be surprised, if you two are both mafias from this.

inD- OK, that is pretty close to how I am feeling. I was curious about your perspective on his speculation, because you were sussing him yesterday but were also thinking that the mafias would be trying to shoot a power role, and he basically gave a case on why he would not have thought Fg was a role. But it is maybe better as a private conversation, than public, unfortunately?
Old 12-13-2017, 06:23 PM   #663
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
^ I would be surprised, if you two are both mafias from this.

inD- OK, that is pretty close to how I am feeling. I was curious about your perspective on his speculation, because you were sussing him yesterday but were also thinking that the mafias would be trying to shoot a power role, and he basically gave a case on why he would not have thought Fg was a role. But it is maybe better as a private conversation, than public, unfortunately?
i appreciate his perspective since i always got the sense the two of them know what each other's doing pretty well since i started playing, and that's why the joke between them exists, but either way it involves trying to explain wolf actions which we can't really do with any certainty anyway

like it's probably fine to base reads off the nightkill as an early, baseline way to group people if he wants to do that, but he seems unconfident in it too because there's the contradiction of "she doesn't seem like a role to me but she died"

i don't think it's super important to focus on and want to try to read people other ways
Old 12-13-2017, 06:25 PM   #664
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i workshopped saying i was "winning the election" instead but decided to get my biting political commentary out of here
i was probably a little irritated when i made that post
It is interesting to me that what you decided to write was something you put a decent amount of thought into, for that. If you do not mind, was there more substance to the commentary in your head, than just "winning the election"? Like, was it that you did not want to offend anybody, that you changed the message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
What does him discrediting my very thin read on WV that I said had very little confidence do for the wolf team? Not really very much imo. I think regardless of his alignment, he was just trying to support one of my points and leave it at that.
I see inD, as kind of using your messages as a jumping off point to talk about things, a lot of the time during D0 (which I do not really take much from on its own). But the sense I got from his agreeing that time, was that he was kind of looking for something to agree with (maybe to seem more likeable) and maybe subtly push you away from a correct lean? There was a passiveness, that I am not sure makes sense, for how focused he was on WV and you for the whole day. I will keep in mind that you think I am reading too much into it.

Now that I saw your explanation of your read on manti more, with his history of not wanting to be replaced, it seems like something you feel strongly in, and do not really need to bring up as a mafia. That read from you was part of my worry of you pocketing me, at first. It is not really clear to me, how good you feel about voting for inD now though.

-

InD, I really did not get that a lot of your messages early were jokes. I think because it sounded like were taking other people's jokes kind of seriously, with the "shitpost-hunting" type thinking? And if I can't even tell if it they are jokes or not, I do not feel that good about determining if the joking was from a genuine place. So I would like to try to figure things out about you, from a different angle, if I can. I have some reservations still with what I have mentioned in this post, and also that I am not sure your complaints about others not doing things is genuine.

I would like to keep talking with you about leans, but I am kind of worried about you aside from the game, from what you have said tonight. So I hope you are OK.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:30 PM   #665
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
It is interesting to me that what you decided to write was something you put a decent amount of thought into, for that. If you do not mind, was there more substance to the commentary in your head, than just "winning the election"? Like, was it that you did not want to offend anybody, that you changed the message?
well also that it doesn't make much sense on its own to just say that

Quote:
InD, I really did not get that a lot of your messages early were jokes. I think because it sounded like were taking other people's jokes kind of seriously, with the "shitpost-hunting" type thinking? And if I can't even tell if it they are jokes or not, I do not feel that good about determining if the joking was from a genuine place. So I would like to try to figure things out about you, from a different angle, if I can. I have some reservations still with what I have mentioned in this post, and also that I am not sure your complaints about others not doing things is genuine.
i don't really get the license to complain about other people not doing things anymore when i haven't been doing things myself, so i kinda feel bad about that one
Old 12-13-2017, 06:48 PM   #666
the sun fan
FFR Player

I appreciate raeko coming and doing some work but I need more from her, I think.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:49 PM   #667
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

So I'm probably not going to vote MML, star, or roundbox today. I won't go into that much detail but their posting mannerisms make me feel good about putting them in my list of town right now. And Gradiant, I GUESS.

Reuben has basically one real post today. I don't have a great read on him but I think I won't vote him because I'm not really sure it provides a lot of information right now. I didn't like the bit addressing Gradiant (I'm not really sure what you were trying to say towards the end of it), and he tries to clear himself for some reason.
@reuben if you see this, who do you think you would have voted d0 if you had to, and who would you vote now?

Mellon's content posts seemed okay to me. It's not quite as much of a response I was hoping for, but I felt similarly to her in that star's case on inD was a little nit-picky in some areas. I don't feel that strongly either way on her for now but I would still be okay with voting her.

T-Force I feel a bit similarly to mellon today, also okay with lynching but not a prime suspect. Analysis feels overly meta-y (498, 530).

I read star's case on inD and I kind of mind-melded that there may be a wolf between inD and sunfan. However my gut feels sunfan is more likely. I'll read a little harder into both.

Blind.. well. The more I look at the exchange with Gradiant/roundbox in posts ~581-584 the more I don't like it. I know you kind of switched off me (well, not by vote yet..) but those posts kind of make me feel like you're a wolf backed in a corner right now.

I won't leave a vote yet but let it be known between the top two voted right now I'd almost certainly pick blind

I'll be more active after dinner, fuck man I was planning to cook around 7pm and its 7:40 now -_-
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:52 PM   #668
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
And this quote, which I read very differently. I took Ind to mean “I’m about to be lynched so why would anyone listen to me”, in an almost defeated way. which is a fairly NAI statement to me since nobody wants to lose.
I am concerned, that the purpose of this analysis was to try to look like she was thinking critically/paranoid rather than really evaluating what I was saying. It probably does not help that I did not link to the post, but still. It is weird to me to argue the meaning of the interpretation of the quote, without even wondering when he was saying it.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:53 PM   #669
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Gradiant

MixMasterLar - talked about him a bit before, don't think raising hell at eod0 about both the lynch options being bad wins him favors as scum, it's only if he's saving wabby which he didn't even really accomplish
Wineandbread - eod0 suggests he's a villager

the sun fan - mentioned before, have him here because i'm not sure he brings up the concept of "dead air, dead villager" when i think he's someone that doesn't look great when viewed with that lens
roundbox - i feel like his confidence in having sunfan as town is misplaced, but he's not out to manufacture enemies, he's clearly reading
DarkManticoreX2 star-crossed - idk i'm just not quite there. she feels rather more rigid in her thoughts but that might be due to how the day's played out that i'm feeling differences from hydra game, and that game itself was a little weird because we had a clearer lynch pool to pick from due to mechanics

mellonxcollie - like her posts about vibes, she seems conflicted on blind though, calling his vote on wv weird and parking-ish in #293 but then saying him showing up briefly to say controversial things is pretty normal in #648. the things she's mentioning have also been brought up by others, so i'd almost say this would be the most partnery thing i've seen? like, "i see my wolf partner doing something bad, i should remember to say something about it"
blindreper1179 - also feel like he's someone with misplaced confidence in a read, on star. notoiously hard for me to read and i wish i could summon up adam's skills of reading tilt here
T-Force - see this

reuben_tate - has made like one post today? and i thought it was talking past people a bit too much for my liking and he appeared to be behind

i don't really know whether it's a me thing but i feel like i've read all the posts and just not been able to internalize them and that's why i don't feel like i have much confidence either way

i might need a break
Old 12-13-2017, 06:53 PM   #670
TWGma
FFR Player

Reading the thread. Just finished page 30.

HOT READS INC.:
Wolf team is sunfan, star-crossed, and inD.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:55 PM   #671
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

sunfan and roundbox feel most important to read more closely because they posted a bunch and some big things and i kinda ignored them save for bits and bigger takeaways
Old 12-13-2017, 06:57 PM   #672
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post

HOT READS INC.:
Hi, are you high?
Old 12-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #673
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:

HOT READS INC.:
LOL

Old 12-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #674
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Reuben has basically one real post today. I don't have a great read on him but I think I won't vote him because I'm not really sure it provides a lot of information right now. I didn't like the bit addressing Gradiant (I'm not really sure what you were trying to say towards the end of it),and he tries to clear himself for some reason
A+
Old 12-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #675
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Hi, are you high?
LMAO

Old 12-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #676
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:

HOT READS INC.:
if there's even more than 1 wolf there we should start a performance troupe
Old 12-13-2017, 07:00 PM   #677
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:

HOT READS INC.:
interested in seeing your thoughts here,won't be Able to make use of them by this eod though
Old 12-13-2017, 07:00 PM   #678
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

roundbox/sunfan also feel like not a pair
Old 12-13-2017, 07:01 PM   #679
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
if there's even more than 1 wolf there we should start a performance troupe
hey now, star and I are voting you so you should know that you're in the minority of that opinion

you should be scared too, 2 votes is apparently enough to lynch someone

Old 12-13-2017, 07:01 PM   #680
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:

HOT READS INC.:
wat lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Closed Thread