Old 08-20-2017, 10:06 AM   #1
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
Reincarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,342
Default Dragonball Super

I admit that I'm obsessed with this goddamn show.

I try pretty hard to avoid spoilers though. Any predictions for the tournament of power?
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 04:20 PM   #2
obulus
FFR Player
 
obulus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 6
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Goku gets defeated
obulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:04 PM   #3
V-Ormix
lego candies
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
V-Ormix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 25
Posts: 4,187
Default Re: Dragonball Super

mrribbix
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Guys, I worked really hard on that meme and it didn't get any attention. Please accept me into your social group.
In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
what if you woke up and a random stranger stood beside your bed just to say good morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_Scintill View Post
you'd tell them to fuck off
V-Ormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 07:42 PM   #4
Poison-
Nope
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Poison-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: London, ON
Age: 24
Posts: 3,687
Default Re: Dragonball Super

I think the show is okay, but I just can't bring myself to watch it every week. I stopped watching after the Zamasu/Trunks arc (ep 67 I think). Just waiting for this next arc to finish so I can catch back up, but it seems like it's nowhere near ending. I just don't like how slow the plot moves forward
__________________
Poison- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #5
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran
 
Mahou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 1,897
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Only thing I don't like about this series is they kind of made Goku power hungry. It's his fault why everyone is at the verge of being erased - and for what? His own selfish hunger for power. I was kind of expecting this from Vegeta but oh well.

Also, why the fuck is ss1 so easily obtainable now? I remember it being so legendary when Goku fought Freiza.. Then they bring Frieda back to the series and he can now match Gokus ss god form. So apparently sitting in isolation in a different world just makes you more powerful.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty rhino View Post
one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:18 PM   #6
Rapta
Multiplayer Moderator
Multiplayer ModeratorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,519
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Only thing I don't like about this series is they kind of made Goku power hungry. It's his fault why everyone is at the verge of being erased - and for what? His own selfish hunger for power. I was kind of expecting this from Vegeta but oh well.

Also, why the fuck is ss1 so easily obtainable now? I remember it being so legendary when Goku fought Freiza.. Then they bring Frieda back to the series and he can now match Gokus ss god form. So apparently sitting in isolation in a different world just makes you more powerful.
zeno sama was going to erase the weaker universes anyways, he felt there were too many universes for a while

goku gave them a fighting chance

a kai even mentioned this in the anime during the tournament
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:53 AM   #7
Sidek
FFR Player
 
Sidek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 735
Default Re: Dragonball Super

goku will defeat jiren
__________________

Bye.
Sidek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 01:15 AM   #8
Winrar
Quasi-porn
FFR Veteran
 
Winrar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 1,840
Send a message via Skype™ to Winrar
Default Re: Dragonball Super

I think it'll be Goku vs Hit as the final battle. There's still the double Freiza that we gotta watch for. He's gonna betrayyyyyy
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)
Winrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:34 PM   #9
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran
 
Mahou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 1,897
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
zeno sama was going to erase the weaker universes anyways, he felt there were too many universes for a while

goku gave them a fighting chance

a kai even mentioned this in the anime during the tournament
I can't remember this.

Zeno sama does get rid of weaker universes but I don't recall anyone saying he was going to take out that many universes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty rhino View Post
one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
AND watch anime.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:24 PM   #10
LightManticorex2
FFR Player
 
LightManticorex2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 25
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I can't remember this.

Zeno sama does get rid of weaker universes but I don't recall anyone saying he was going to take out that many universes.
He was going to take out every universe that fell below a certain mortal level. All the universes that fell below that level are participating in the tournament of power.

Note, not all of the 14 universes are participating
__________________
Lock clear
LightManticorex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:37 PM   #11
Rapta
Multiplayer Moderator
Multiplayer ModeratorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,519
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I can't remember this.

Zeno sama does get rid of weaker universes but I don't recall anyone saying he was going to take out that many universes.
it was said, trust me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 09:20 AM   #12
WhatTheFlash
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Age: 21
Posts: 7
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison- View Post
I think the show is okay, but I just can't bring myself to watch it every week. I stopped watching after the Zamasu/Trunks arc (ep 67 I think). Just waiting for this next arc to finish so I can catch back up, but it seems like it's nowhere near ending. I just don't like how slow the plot moves forward
I like it for something that you can sit and watch a couple hours of it when it is raining outside or you are feeling sick. I couldn't watch it every week either though.
WhatTheFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 01:09 AM   #13
demonllama6124
im your grandpa!!!
FFR Veteran
 
demonllama6124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PANAMA CITY FL
Age: 31
Posts: 1,417
Send a message via AIM to demonllama6124 Send a message via Yahoo to demonllama6124
Default Re: Dragonball Super

As far as the universes getting a 2nd chance, here is verification:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttp5FfopR_I
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEniY1fF_NQ

For there used to be 18 universes, here ya go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0i96QHwJc

But lets talk about Master Roshi in episode 105. He is truly a bonafide badass.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestlekwik View Post
Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

Last edited by demonllama6124; 08-28-2017 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: found better link
demonllama6124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 08:50 AM   #14
Rapta
Multiplayer Moderator
Multiplayer ModeratorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,519
Default Re: Dragonball Super

such a good episode
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:42 AM   #15
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
Reincarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,342
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Man


Roshi MVP
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:31 PM   #16
demonllama6124
im your grandpa!!!
FFR Veteran
 
demonllama6124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: PANAMA CITY FL
Age: 31
Posts: 1,417
Send a message via AIM to demonllama6124 Send a message via Yahoo to demonllama6124
Default Re: Dragonball Super

The fear in Frosts' eyes when he almost got put into the bottle was perfect. 3 take downs and 1 assist (2 if you count Magetta) is a good run for Roshi.

Im wondering if the U6 Namekians will end up fusing together at a later time
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nestlekwik View Post
Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh_girl View Post
OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647
demonllama6124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:08 AM   #17
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
DarkManticoreX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Home of the Cheesesteak
Age: 32
Posts: 7,409
Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: Dragonball Super

I'm having a bit of a problem with the battle royal as the tourney goes on. I'm starting to feel like Universe 7 is the only one fighting. Maybe a little credit to universe 6.

Universe 2 has knocked out one person through collateral
Universe 3 and 4 feel like they've done nothing.

Universe 6 has a bunch of knockouts courtesy of frost/kale/hit/caulifa
Everyone in U7 has at least one KO, most with 3+


Universe 9 did nothing and all got ko'd by Goku and vegeta
Universe 10 also was lackluster.

Universe 11 has done virtually nothing. Jiren just ko'd his first guy.

It feels like there's been a lot of missed opportunities for big multi universe brawl events and despite it being a giant free for all, it's all been 1v1's with U6/7 largely prevailing.
__________________
AAA's = 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 09-18-2017 at 01:10 AM..
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:18 AM   #18
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran
 
awein999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,378
Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: Dragonball Super

this was a fun episode. my second favorite of the battle royal saga. i dunno how much i can really get myself hyped for how the entire battle royal is progressing as a saga im more looking forward to the conclusion and seeing where things go from there but still entertaining.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
i am super purple hippo
awein999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 04:38 PM   #19
Rapta
Multiplayer Moderator
Multiplayer ModeratorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Rapta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Auserd
Posts: 1,519
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
I'm having a bit of a problem with the battle royal as the tourney goes on. I'm starting to feel like Universe 7 is the only one fighting. Maybe a little credit to universe 6.

Universe 2 has knocked out one person through collateral
Universe 3 and 4 feel like they've done nothing.

Universe 6 has a bunch of knockouts courtesy of frost/kale/hit/caulifa
Everyone in U7 has at least one KO, most with 3+


Universe 9 did nothing and all got ko'd by Goku and vegeta
Universe 10 also was lackluster.

Universe 11 has done virtually nothing. Jiren just ko'd his first guy.

It feels like there's been a lot of missed opportunities for big multi universe brawl events and despite it being a giant free for all, it's all been 1v1's with U6/7 largely prevailing.
let's be a little fair, a lot of people ganged up on goku
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasAsquidOnce
Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
My You Tube channel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourningfall
[3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnskunk
if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
Rapta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:18 PM   #20
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran
 
DarkManticoreX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Home of the Cheesesteak
Age: 32
Posts: 7,409
Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: Dragonball Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
let's be a little fair, a lot of people ganged up on goku
Fair, but other then Jiren, who's largely done nothing so far, do you fear anyone?

There were roughly 80 combatants and the ~35 who are left (minus Jiren) haven't performed any feats Goku could have trouble with.

On top of that, the ones that have are mostly beat up (hit/kale/caulifa/dyspo). I'm hoping for some character/threat development on someone in the remaining 35
__________________
AAA's = 800

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution