Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files

Old 02-3-2017, 09:51 PM   #21
sunn0glasses
FFR Player

Default Re: Project 0 (Name change pending) [Submissions Open; Deadline: March 31]

sent SUSHI PARTY
sunn0glasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-3-2017, 10:51 PM   #22
James May
FFR Player

Default Re: Project 0 (Name change pending) [Submissions Open; Deadline: March 31]

Got it. Will get to it either Tuesday or Wednesday

James May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:14 AM   #23
James May
FFR Player

Alright here we go.

For Broadcast: Double check some of the 8th freezes in the intro because they aren't present and are just the 16ths before it, might be my headphones but I've played through it multiple times and I haven't heard anything that would warrant the 8th freezes there.

SUSHI PARTY - Cool file mang. I think for the quads, just clarify on the m because I don't hear a sound that gives it enough "oomph" for the quad.

Old 02-16-2017, 07:19 PM   #24
James May
FFR Player

enjoy yourself - It's a fun little file, although that Furry gfx tho :U There are a few things that I kinda disagree on, but its not enough to hamper the experience. If you mind, I can make a few minor changes to the chart and show them to you to see if you agree with them?

I'm Getting Serious! - Kinda felt uninspired really. Not your fault, its the song choice.

Old 02-16-2017, 07:51 PM   #25
Fisk-
FFR Player

wow, i thought that im getting serious was much better than the other one :'3
btw feel free to make those changes <3
Fisk- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:39 PM   #26
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

i also got i'm getting serious into ffr lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:51 PM   #27
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisk- View Post
wow, i thought that im getting serious was much better than the other one :'3
btw feel free to make those changes <3
To be honest, the beginning of the file really turned me off, I'll try to give it another go on the file and maybe my judgments on the files might change?

Old 02-17-2017, 03:44 PM   #28
James May
FFR Player

After double-checking I'm Getting Serious! I'm still sticking by my decision. The anchoring on the handstream just feel forced and cluttered, and the sounds in the beginning with the hands doesn't justify it at all, I tried to play past the intro but I just couldn't grasp the song and the file compared to enjoy yourself, I might be able to let it slide if you do an easier chart for it Fisk-

as for enjoy yourself, I'll make a copy of the chart and do the minor changes on that file to see if you're cool with it.

@Xel: Do you mind if I go on and remove the 8th freezes and just extend the 16ths on broadcast? That's pretty much the only complaint that I have with that file

Old 02-23-2017, 11:46 PM   #29
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
@Xel: Do you mind if I go on and remove the 8th freezes and just extend the 16ths on broadcast? That's pretty much the only complaint that I have with that file
totes forgot to respond to this but sure you can do them as long as I see them and can make changes afterwards if I want to modify it slightly

not that I think that'd be an issue but just in case.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:20 AM   #30
James May
FFR Player

Alrighty. I'll try to get around to doing these stuff on Sunday because I've been feeling like absolute shit as of late LUL Thanks Allergies giving me a migrane :T

Also, stepping something from the new yuigot EP that just released a few days back :U http://maltinerecords.cs8.biz/162.html hmu if anyone wants to collab on it.

Last edited by James May; 02-24-2017 at 11:15 AM..
Old 02-27-2017, 10:31 PM   #31
James May
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
totes forgot to respond to this but sure you can do them as long as I see them and can make changes afterwards if I want to modify it slightly

not that I think that'd be an issue but just in case.
I'll send you the changes via PM , just did a few minor changes to both charts since the spots were the same.

Old 03-1-2017, 02:53 AM   #32
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
I'll send you the changes via PM , just did a few minor changes to both charts since the spots were the same.
One, I appreciate that you cared enough to do the easier one to. I hadn't seen this post when I went and responded / did the changes (though I did notice when doing other fixes.)

Two, sent you the updated one to the e-mail so it doesn't get lost somehow. Decided to go with the mines because that seemed like a super happy compromise. Also fixed a few errors in layering / hold length.

Appreciate you a lot mang
Old 03-1-2017, 11:45 AM   #33
James May
FFR Player

No worries Xel c: I'll get around to checking your fixes tomorrow since I'm a bit busy today.

Old 03-6-2017, 03:12 AM   #34
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Sent in a more... Less serious submission, and one of the most dumb things I have charted.
Old 03-6-2017, 08:17 AM   #35
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

i have had 0 time to do anything but maybe after these midterm i can poot something out
Old 03-6-2017, 10:19 AM   #36
James May
FFR Player

No worries Kommi c:

Also I'll take a look Xel

Old 03-16-2017, 05:21 AM   #37
James May
FFR Player

I have not forgotten about this pack. Just a tad busy with life. Cousin is having a baby and time has shifted in helping her plan for the baby shower. Will look at subs when I can.

Old 03-26-2017, 12:17 AM   #38
James May
FFR Player

Pack is not dead x.x Going to extend the deadline by another month, hopefully giving people more time to send stuff. Sorry that I've been really irresponsible with maintaining this pack. Will get to sorting out the submissions and hopefully get it released around the middle of May.

Old 03-26-2017, 12:21 AM   #39
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra

Quote:
Pack is not dead x.x Going to extend the deadline by another month, hopefully giving people more time to send stuff. Sorry that I've been really irresponsible with maintaining this pack. Will get to sorting out the submissions and hopefully get it released around the middle of May.
Quote:
Will get to sorting out the submissions and hopefully get it released around the middle of May.
Quote:
the middle of May.
Quote:
May
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 05:11 AM   #40
DourGent
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
haha i get it