Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 09-23-2015, 11:12 AM   #1
Mr.Burner
FFR Player

Default Ask me anything

Yeah,Pretty much ask me whatever the hell you want

How to stepmania
Mr.Burner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:01 PM   #2
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Ask me anything

You joined 7 months ago but only really started posting at the end of July and have 25 posts. Are you active in the chat? I just can't understand what could possibly be asked? It would be like me going up to a stranger in the street and saying 'hey, buddy, hey, can I ask you some questions?'

Anyone who says 'yes' in response to that is in desperate need of a hug. Is that why you've made this thread, do you need a hug?

Also, not a question but I find your signature obnoxious with the alternative rhythm each picture is showing. It hurts my eyes and saddens my inner metronome.

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 09-23-2015 at 12:01 PM..
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:07 PM   #3
Mr.Burner
FFR Player

I don't know,How many times do you poop in a day.

I'd answer that

How to stepmania
Old 09-23-2015, 12:10 PM   #4
Mr.Burner
FFR Player

It is an ask me anything,You can ask what games I like,what TV shows I watch etc.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:18 PM   #5
Zapmeister
FFR Player

You're playing poker with a tiger, a duck, a goose, a fake rubber duck, and a fake rubber goose. You're holding 10d 10c and the flop is Qs Qh 7c. The tiger is staring intently at both ducks with a grin on its face, wags its tail around a bit, and aggressively bets 3/4 of the pot. The duck and goose both fold. The fake rubber duck and goose both hesitantly call while not showing any emotion at all because they're fake. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How long do you think it would take you to teach a dog to become proficient at playing the drums?

Do you have any dogecoins?

If you dug a hole downwards that went straight through the middle of the Earth all the way to the point directly opposite you on the planet, and jumped into it, how long do you think it would take you to make it out the other side?

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Zapmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:31 PM   #6
Mr.Burner
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
You're playing poker with a tiger, a duck, a goose, a fake rubber duck, and a fake rubber goose. You're holding 10d 10c and the flop is Qs Qh 7c. The tiger is staring intently at both ducks with a grin on its face, wags its tail around a bit, and aggressively bets 3/4 of the pot. The duck and goose both fold. The fake rubber duck and goose both hesitantly call while not showing any emotion at all because they're fake. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How long do you think it would take you to teach a dog to become proficient at playing the drums?

Do you have any dogecoins?

If you dug a hole downwards that went straight through the middle of the Earth all the way to the point directly opposite you on the planet, and jumped into it, how long do you think it would take you to make it out the other side?
1)I'd run screaming

2)I'd say a year or two

3)Nope.

4)I'd die before I even land