Old 12-1-2004, 06:13 PM   #61
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapps
No, I'm still keeping my vote as is. Once I vote I won't change it.
Don't care who dies, eh?

Plus, nobody, and I mean nobody, who was not a wolf would admit to one person, let alone the full public in the thread, that they were "testing" something.

That sets my bullshit detector off like nothing else. That's because it is complete and utter bullshit.

Is it supposed to make you look more human? It sure doesn't to me. My vote stands.

EDIT: Tass got to my quoted section first.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 06:14 PM   #62
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

I agree completely with Tass...

Old 12-1-2004, 06:14 PM   #63
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Snapps comment was very suspicious(SP?).

Might change my vote based on that comment, but i'll wait until others have a chance to charm in on what he said.
Old 12-1-2004, 06:23 PM   #64
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Snapps seems a little more stupid than wolfish to me. No offense. However, your logic for never changing your vote is highly stupid and if there is no one else better to vote for this round, my vote goes to you because i'd rather get rid of a stupid human/wolf than a random human obviously.
Old 12-1-2004, 06:44 PM   #65
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Snapps
Old 12-1-2004, 06:58 PM   #66
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Quote:
Since this is my second time playing, first time actually getting to have a role, I might be off a bit.
How come no one has picked up on this yet? Snapps is claiming to have a special role...and acting like a complete moron. I seriously hope he is a wolf, because then we can get rid of him.

(Sorry I'm in so late. Class & RL, including the 101 freeway, do get in the way.)
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 12-1-2004, 06:58 PM   #67
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

Snapps until better evidence for someone else.

If he's human, we don't need someone who votes on purely circumstantial evidence and then refuses to change his vote for no reason after receiving adequate info to the contrary.

If he's a wolf, well, duh.

Qreepy is suspicious as well. I will never, ever, ever, ever trust Tasselfoot in a TWG, either.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 12-1-2004, 06:59 PM   #68
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Roopert, Whorli, you mind bolding those "Snapps"s?

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 07:00 PM   #69
blahblah18
FFR Player

heh those aren't votes man

Old 12-1-2004, 07:01 PM   #70
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

That's what it's looking like, I know.

But their accusatory tone and suspicion kinda make it seem like they want him out.

Plus I want him out and bolding those in would be greaaaat.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 07:02 PM   #71
blahblah18
FFR Player

I'm thinking Snapps is just being moronic.. kinda like what roopert said.. so I'm thinkin he ain't a wolf, cuz then other wolves woudl have told him to shut up by now...moogy was the whole never trusting tass random? or was there a post I missed?
If we assume snapps is just a stupid human, can't we safely ignore him and narrow down the search? I wil l vote for him if i truly have no inkling at the end, cuz if its gonna be random, i'd oust a hindrance.. but I won't keep myself from looking, and none of yo usohuld either

Old 12-1-2004, 07:03 PM   #72
User6773

Snapps is being a fantastically clueless idiot at this point, but he's certainly not a wolf. I don't think EB or Qreepy are wolves either, because they've been in the fray far too much. Usually wolves want to stay mostly silent and out of the way, safe in the realization that they are free from suspicion.

In TWG, this is what is known as a "war" between two players, and their constant bickering usually prevents the humans from getting a wolf for a while. The wolves usually sit tight and let this go on - after all, the wolves just need to kill humans to win, so if two humans get in a cockfight, who cares who wins.

There was some real evidence already put on the table in this game. You guys all missed it, and it was on Page 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
Still, Tass is an extremely important person to the humans if that's what he is. the Guardian would be wise to protect him for a bit unless he has a good reason not too.
WOLF ALARM
WOLF ALARM
WOLF ALARM

Remember. The wolves want me dead just as much as they want Tass dead, and currently the guardian keeps them from being able to risk getting either of us - both of us are very, very likely to be guardianed.

So why would Cypher insist that Tass be guarded? Probably he wants the coast to be cleared so he can off me tonight, possessing a slightly greater assurance that Tass would be saved rather than me?

And if that weren't enough, the little "if that's what he is" really rubs me the wrong way. Almost if he knows full well Tass is human and is trying to hide the fact that he knows it from the general population. (Note: if you're wondering why I believe Tass is human, if Cypher is a wolf it naturally follows that Tass would be human.)

And in addition, the "protect him for a bit" is quite shifty. If Tass is protected every night (like he was last game) that leaves the wolves free to kill whomever they want without fear of repercussions.

Old 12-1-2004, 07:04 PM   #73
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I don't think him saying he was testing is bad. Not changing his vote after the fact, however, is bad. I don't wanna change my random vote until Snapps has a chance to refute, so I'll wait on that.

Btw, how long till 60 hours is up?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 12-1-2004, 07:07 PM   #74
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Changing vote to Chardish. His last post pretty much announced it, and he is infinitely more dangerous than anyone else on the wolf team could be.

Old 12-1-2004, 07:07 PM   #75
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Quote:
Since this is my second time playing, first time actually getting to have a role, I might be off a bit.
How come no one has picked up on this yet? Snapps is claiming to have a special role...and acting like a complete moron. I seriously hope he is a wolf, because then we can get rid of him.

(Sorry I'm in so late. Class & RL, including the 101 freeway, do get in the way.)
Thats what made me switch my vote, then and there.

I just noticed that after re-reading.
Old 12-1-2004, 07:07 PM   #76
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

I personally do think he is a wolf.

If he turns out not to be, he is certainly a hindrance. And we know what just one hindrance can do in a game of TWG. Tny in last game illustrates this beautifully.

Given, that was his first game, but this is Snapps's second, which is no better at all, in my eyes.

So, if he is a wolf, and we kill him, wonderful. If he is not, and we kill him, it's really not as bad as you would think--indeed, it could be beneficial, though one might argue that there is no sense in targetting a human at all. But since the evidence points to him being a wolf, well, it would be the bigger win in the win-win situation of voting him off.

Review all of the evidence against him. You'll see.

EDIT: Moogy said what I meant in like a quarter of the words, with 4 times more coherency. Read his post as a synopsis of mine (except the part where he is suspicious of me :P).

Man, it's only 9:15, and I'm dead on my feet.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 07:08 PM   #77
blahblah18
FFR Player

4 AM early saturday morning

My interpretation of what Snapps said was that he isn't a total idiot.. no one coudl be that stupid, and he meant he has a role to play.. such as in the first game he was killed night 1? I can only assume he meant that, and not that his IQ is under 70..

Old 12-1-2004, 07:12 PM   #78
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

If you say straight out that you have a role, you are fucking stupid, and that's the end of the story. Well, at least 90% of the time.

And why are you going so far out of your way to defend him? THAT doesn't make sense to me....

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 12-1-2004, 07:12 PM   #79
User6773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
Changing vote to Chardish. His last post pretty much announced it, and he is infinitely more dangerous than anyone else on the wolf team could be.
Explain to me how I'm more dangerous than anyone on the wolf team?

You understand that for every human you lynch, you actually lose 2 because a) you lynched a human and b) that's one extra night that stands between you and victory.

And if too many humans die, you lose.

If I'm really that dangerous, then simply don't listen to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
If you say straight out that you have a role, you are fucking stupid, and that's the end of the story.
QFT.

Old 12-1-2004, 07:15 PM   #80
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Changing vote back to Snapps in favor of eliminating him.

Closed Thread