Old 07-4-2019, 08:04 PM   #881
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I fell, will be goin to hospital prob fracture. I’ll try to respond ASAP when I can sorry
you can get cohost to take up for you while you heal stay safe health is precious

Old 07-4-2019, 08:08 PM   #882
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Holy shit I'm FINALLY caught up. Work was/is much busier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-4-2019, 08:09 PM   #883
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I fell, will be goin to hospital prob fracture. I’ll try to respond ASAP when I can sorry
Holy shit dude I hope everything is okay!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 07-4-2019, 08:21 PM   #884
funnier6
FFR Player

Quote:
one thing I will say as his previous wolf partner is that he tended to have his stream of consciousness in wolf chat rather than in the thread. if he doesn't really "think out loud" in thread I think that might be a bad sign that he has another outlet. I was waking up to like 40-50 messages a day so he definitely likes to talk about his thoughts so if he doesn't do that in the thread my read on him is going to change a lot
Quote:
maybe i ate too much spicy ricey earlier

I don't quite get where you are getting this read from, could you quote some examples?
See like in this post. Like I get sharing meta (thats what I'm all about after all) but I dont like stating certain things outright like that cause it tends to affect the way that player behaves and that ruins the read. Like if you had said as his previous wolf partner I think he kept a lot of his thoughts out of the game thread and I'll be looking closely that sounds pretty okay. But going into detail about it as this one specific thing that if he does not do will make me very suspicious is very hmm and I dont like it. Maybe its just a you thing but I like to keep things that might be telling to myself if that player doesn't realize yet that they're telling

Also this post made me think about your stream of consciousness and the way your posts have been and when I think of your posts the first thing I think of is WORD CONSERVATION. Like, I feel like you are thinking very carefully about each thing you say before you say it and that bugs me. I realize this read is probably utter trash but I gotta get my impressions out there so everyone can explain why I'm dumb so I can not make trash read in future.
Old 07-4-2019, 08:27 PM   #885
Dafty.Pixel
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
i know its only been a day, but do you have any thoughts other than coming into the thread and shitposting?
I try to read all the 400 post a day people make but sorry i don't know how we can see who is a wolf if everybody talk about everything ._.

Last edited by Dafty.Pixel; 07-4-2019 at 08:27 PM..
Old 07-4-2019, 08:29 PM   #886
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafty.Pixel View Post
I try to read all the 400 post a day people make but sorry i don't know how we can see who is a wolf if everybody talk about everything ._.
try harder Dafty.Pixel
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 07-4-2019, 08:31 PM   #887
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnier6 View Post
See like in this post. Like I get sharing meta (thats what I'm all about after all) but I dont like stating certain things outright like that cause it tends to affect the way that player behaves and that ruins the read. Like if you had said as his previous wolf partner I think he kept a lot of his thoughts out of the game thread and I'll be looking closely that sounds pretty okay. But going into detail about it as this one specific thing that if he does not do will make me very suspicious is very hmm and I dont like it. Maybe its just a you thing but I like to keep things that might be telling to myself if that player doesn't realize yet that they're telling

Also this post made me think about your stream of consciousness and the way your posts have been and when I think of your posts the first thing I think of is WORD CONSERVATION. Like, I feel like you are thinking very carefully about each thing you say before you say it and that bugs me. I realize this read is probably utter trash but I gotta get my impressions out there so everyone can explain why I'm dumb so I can not make trash read in future.
i get your frustration man i hate when this happens to me too, you just make a read and people tell you to explain said read then while explaining they point out absolutely irrelevant detail that usually has nothing to do with the actual read and base their push on how defensive and frustrated you get

Old 07-4-2019, 08:36 PM   #888
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafty.Pixel View Post
im not asking you to have a full reads list or anything, but even thoughts on a single post that sways you a particular way would be good.

Quote:
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 07-4-2019, 08:38 PM   #889
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
the reason I made that post was because I was directly asked about his wolf meta, and that was something that majorly stuck out to me as his partner. I get where you're coming from about not outing tells but I think people will only change their behaviour so much based on what people find suspicious, ultimately it takes a lot of work not to fall into the same patterns. I think it's more important to point out things you notice than to stay quiet about them generally speaking

Quote:
I'm not really a stream of consciousness type of poster... when I make serious posts, I tend to say what I want to say as directly as possible without too much flowerly language. I already tend to make long posts, so they don't need more fluffing them up lol. Other people can probably validate this better than myself since it's a self meta read but I think I generally play like this, either alignment.
Old 07-4-2019, 08:38 PM   #890
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."

welp woke up late, gotta bail like immediately

Gonna have my vote on the sidelines this time around.

Actually no

Xiz

If I'm alive by the morning (doctors pls), I'll try to post something actually helpful.
Old 07-4-2019, 08:40 PM   #891
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Voting for the person on the way to the hospital GGGGGG
Old 07-4-2019, 08:40 PM   #892
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
welp woke up late, gotta bail like immediately

Gonna have my vote on the sidelines this time around.

Actually no

Xiz

If I'm alive by the morning (doctors pls), I'll try to post something actually helpful.
you realize you still have 24 hrs before end of day, right? hahaha
Old 07-4-2019, 08:43 PM   #893
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
you realize you still have 24 hrs before end of day, right? hahaha
oh is this true? xD how long until EoD in hours not the time it's gonna be in, timezones are confusing is just having a ticking clock makes all the diffrence

Old 07-4-2019, 08:45 PM   #894
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

I completely forgot that EoD was the 5th of July. I had a complete reads list of all 21 of us ready for D1 and I nuked it
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-4-2019, 08:49 PM   #895
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i dont see how goldstinger checking in on the OP would indicate alignment all i got from it is that he's very invested in the game, consider this
if goldstinger checking on OP was a wolf move then what was the reasoning behind it? and how did he figure out the game show interaction before hand?
i know this is a game with rule bending roles and he could have been the cause of the gameshow for all i know but even still, i think goldstinger himself knows that jumping on the chance to point out a change in the game doesn't make us town read him so i dont see why he would willingly go out of his way to do it.
the most i would take from that interaction is that if he happens to do a mistake or misplay in the future and blame it on not paying attention or something along those lines i would be more willing to doubt him.

tl;dr: goldstinger is town who's invested in the game
this seems like really weird overanalysis. Not sure what to think of this from Antori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
this does concern me though
it's a lame fake gimmick, lots of people do fake gimmicks regardless of alignment

Quote:
gs is a better way to go than soundwave or ffa atm, so i'll help wv out with putting pressure there. shadowgod's a bad d0 lynch because he's an easy mislynch (sorry), so my vote had to change anyway

i'm going off of feels here, but i'm getting the impression that most of gs's recent posts have been him defending himself against wv. lmk if i'm wrong. defensive plays instead of offensive plays are wolf tells after all
uh, HELLO??? so much for not having a wolf read on him. Of course he's gonna defend himself against WV calling him out when they're both in thread
This is especially odd because you stated you didn't like the reason of gs's OP checking thing as a scumread against him but you're supporting WV who does in this case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
wtf even is this?
yeah same fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I dunno the people I want to solve are not the people in the spotlight rn but that's like every game I play.
who is it you want to solve, Mr Soundwave???

Quote:
I don't know enough about H&H or what's being referenced here to understand this. I think this comes off scum to me as I was someone who considered they were going to have interactions and then didn't, but that's also stupid because I was literally told that I wasn't going to have interactions pre-game, so... perhaps there's nothing substantive here.
Unless Soundwave and gs are partners, I think Soundwave sounds towny and pure here for this post

Quote:
after reading gs iso; seems like most grounded and engaged player rn. Nothing seems super AI unless you read into ffa's allignment (which I'm kind of with gs, would be a little bit premature), but definitely a poor lynch for today imo.
same as above point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I'm split on wayward
Accusation of gs and other random comments seem towny but posting doggo pic and xiz votes make me think antitown
He posted the doggo pic at my request, I think you're reading into it too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
imo it just looks like padding, in a similar vein to xyz is a scumtell, which i'm pretty sure he also brought up again recently
same as what I said to FFA, I requested the photo from him. It's not like he posted it at random, lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
done enough to live today:
roundbox (fight me I dare you but you're not allowed to ask why)
shadowgod
haku
fg
sven ofc
raeko
wv
soundwave
storn (these last 3 is really just postcount)
gs
svaz
xel(?)

I am lynching outside of this barring some Xiz shenanigans so basically this list is meaningless

dragonmega
not a fan of those takes; posts thus far have been different than I've seen you as town previously

I know I'm clearing non-towns in that long list its just a d0 list and some of them aren't even reads
thanks fam
Old 07-4-2019, 08:50 PM   #896
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I like Soundwave more, think people accusing wv of posting his dog for attention are misguided because I asked him to post it, FG looks odd for her vote, and antori is confusing
Old 07-4-2019, 08:57 PM   #897
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
who is it you want to solve, Mr Soundwave???
Daikyi. He's going to fuck me up.

Also sunfan was making me antsy but after some more of his activity I'm thinking it's probably just too early in the game and I'm getting paranoid.

Those aren't like, useful solves per se, just my personal list lol.
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Old 07-4-2019, 09:02 PM   #898
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
oh is this true? xD how long until EoD in hours not the time it's gonna be in, timezones are confusing is just having a ticking clock makes all the diffrence
To answer your question,

the game is in server time which can be found on the left side of your profile stats.

We currently have 23 hours and 57 minutes
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-4-2019, 09:04 PM   #899
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur

Also good job Sharkfan for being the one to not use my preferred name D:

I thought we were furriends at this point.
Old 07-4-2019, 09:06 PM   #900
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I like Soundwave more, think people accusing wv of posting his dog for attention are misguided because I asked him to post it, FG looks odd for her vote, and antori is confusing
i've been hearing this every game i played from almost everyone, quoting to let you know i saw it

Closed Thread