You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:20 PM   #2342
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

charu what does ur butt say about tsun-tsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:20 PM   #2343
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
reads post.........

i did the off-the-top-of-my-head-reads-list thing in reverse order, so from most towny to least in my head is
Code:
11. choof
4. thesunfan
8. litodude
1. Charu
5. mellonxcollie
13. roundbox
2. ShadoWolfe
9. FreezinIce
10. inDheart
So this is what I woke up to. I literally can't comprehend how I could be your 2nd top scum, but w/e
More importantly, why is this list missing Haku?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #2344
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
potentially actually trade feezin for shado there
I wish I could help on Shado, but I spent the previous game wanting to chop his head off because I couldn't town read the guy while he was town.
I'm more depending on Gradiant and the frustration he had back when I was doing my not-so-great play for giving the town read on that slot.
Note that I never played against a Wolf Gradiant so, if you think there's something here, you're very likely to know better than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I agree with you here. It was nice of InD to come back and make a bunch of posts, but they didn't seem very substantial. also he didn't interact with anybody in real time even though there were a few people browsing the thread. Making fake "catching up" posts is easier than fake interactive posts
inDheart (and roundbox actually) are supposed to come back today and explain more in details what they're thinking. I believe they have more to say before this EoD.

As for the Sunfan, I suggest you to reread the entire thread and ignore every posts that aren't Sunfan/Litodude/Charu. I know you probably think I'm crazy for pairing, but in this game, they all 3 have a pretty high post count and there's clear interactions around them that are shaddy. The state of the game would have been different if they decided to post in a different way. Games are usually a lot more chill in general and I think it's because wolves are capitalizing on me doing a bad play.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:24 PM   #2345
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
So this is what I woke up to. I literally can't comprehend how I could be your 2nd top scum, but w/e
More importantly, why is this list missing Haku?
i guess, the list is slightly misleading because the only person i have as really far into scum territory is indheart.

everyone else is still like, around the null line or towards town

who's haku and why does he matter at all to this game though

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:25 PM   #2346
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Can you elaborate on what what the sunfan scumread is substantiated by past bad vibes? I'm getting like, not bad vibes from sunfan
Sure tho bad vibes is part of it

As I mentioned earlier I felt like Sunfan was over-confident in believing that I was town, and never questioned it, which made me feel like he was pocketing me. Some of the things he said felt too underhandedly complimentary and it gave me the feeling that he wanted to get on my good side.

I described these as vibes because it's not exactly possible to prove that's what he was doing, but it's the vibe I get. I had the feeling he was doing this to other players too which Choof confirmed he was getting the same feelings.

He also self-metas a lot which tends to be a wolf thing to do (unless you're Haku then its NAI lol). He also blatantly OMGUS every single person who scum read him rather than actually searching for scum targets

This game is impossible to find anything but I'm digging through the thread right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 03-15-2017, 12:27 PM   #2347
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
charu what does ur butt say about tsun-tsun
I will say again, if he's a wolf, there's no reason for him to post as often as he has this phase. Like I'd expect a wolf here to post a lot beginning, and then just go away. I don't expect them to still post about after 12-20 hours of the phase.

Maybe he's doing it to stay alive? I don't know, but I still am holding that to him that he's probably town due to his activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:29 PM   #2348
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
I don't know, but I still am holding that to him that he's probably town due to his activity.
I really don't like activity-based reads. I think you should look closer into what he's said within the game

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #2349
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
Sure tho bad vibes is part of it

As I mentioned earlier I felt like Sunfan was over-confident in believing that I was town, and never questioned it, which made me feel like he was pocketing me. Some of the things he said felt too underhandedly complimentary and it gave me the feeling that he wanted to get on my good side.

I described these as vibes because it's not exactly possible to prove that's what he was doing, but it's the vibe I get. I had the feeling he was doing this to other players too which Choof confirmed he was getting the same feelings.

He also self-metas a lot which tends to be a wolf thing to do (unless you're Haku then its NAI lol). He also blatantly OMGUS every single person who scum read him rather than actually searching for scum targets

This game is impossible to find anything but I'm digging through the thread right now
Ok i can definitely picture this, although i do think that i want to do a re-read to actually confirm stuff, especially the OMGUS part, because i think the only really massive instance of this was from the d0 freezinice and sunfan exchange, and honeatly i think freezinice came out from that looking really bad based on how hard he blew up. sunfan somewhere admitted he was in a tunnel and backed off later - i've actually forgotten what his current reads list looks like, i know he had a big post with thoughts in it

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #2350
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I dun wanna, he's partners with me, so there!

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:32 PM   #2351
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Quote:
I really don't like activity-based reads. I think you should look closer into what he's said within the game
tbh i think activity is more of an "intent" type of read. I.E. why exactly is this person so active?
basically, not using the person's activity in the thread, but rather, does this person need to be active? does he need to be the driving force of the conversation right now because low wim across the board in general

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:38 PM   #2352
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Ok i can definitely picture this, although i do think that i want to do a re-read to actually confirm stuff, especially the OMGUS part, because i think the only really massive instance of this was from the d0 freezinice and sunfan exchange, and honeatly i think freezinice came out from that looking really bad based on how hard he blew up. sunfan somewhere admitted he was in a tunnel and backed off later - i've actually forgotten what his current reads list looks like, i know he had a big post with thoughts in it
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
that's another thing I need to sort through
I think 6 different people have called me a wolf so far, maybe more
there ARE wolves in that group

gonna grab something small to eat then I'll finish my thread reread
Quote:
see my posts on my analysis on people that have called me scummy
you're one of the more understandable cases of that so its a pretty weak lean but I've had to dive into solving the group of people that have called me scummy through the course of the game

if you remember my response yesterday I said the group had like 6 members
He tried to explain it away like
Quote:
you misunderstand

the group of people that has called me scummy is so large that it has to include wolves because wolves can't look at a townie that has this many people scumreading them and not hop onto it
But still seems like OMGUS to me

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:43 PM   #2353
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Anyway, I'm joining the Bird lynch flavor because it's winning in popularity atm.

Charu
Can we lynch haku please?

I can normally kind of understand where Haku is coming from in games. His logic can be a little iffy at times, but it's mostly followable and his reads make sense. I've talked to him about this before, too. In A&A his reads were on point, so much so that deadchat was rooting for him. Last game he tunneled on me, tried to consider other options, but ended up getting stuck in it.
This game he's made NO SENSE. Like, his actions and reads have all left me ????ing. All game, his logic doesn't add up at all and it really feels like he's just thinking of wack shit to spew in thread so people dismiss him as "oh its just Haku".
Someone asked what a Haku implosion looks like. In the lost wolves game, I caught Haku in the last phase. I called out a bunch of blatant contradictions and exposed him lying. He spent the rest of the phase making no sense to me, and that almost caused me to dismiss what I'd found as "oh it's just Haku". We lost anyways, but he had spent all phase posting as a caught wolf.
This is the only other time in recent memory where I can't even begin to comprehend where he's coming from, and I'm starting to see it's because we've been dealing with a caught wolf all game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:45 PM   #2354
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I don't know if I want to lynch Haku.

The bird inside me is screeching to do so... but on the other hand...

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:45 PM   #2355
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Or I could be partners with Haku.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:45 PM   #2356
YoshL
Celestial Harbor

Again, I feel like i understand where exactly you're coming from in saying that "putting wolves in a group that are voting for him" feels like OMGUS (not exactly the definition but w/e semantics, and i understand your point)

However, I think it's more of kinda, both sides of the town/scum spectrum? OMGUS is a shit tactic and i don't think sunfan really employs it if at all usually, and it's usually more towards like, single target people, and with not too much actual evidence/analysis given.

I think the reason is valid, (if town) to look at a non-trivial group of people voting you, and assume that there's definitely some scum in there, and can be potentially nailed through PoE.

That being said, I don't think sunfan ever revisited that either

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:46 PM   #2357
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
I dun wanna, he's partners with me, so there!
I thought the game ended at this post.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:51 PM   #2358
Hakulyte
the Haku

Does wolves get a chance to talk with each others when they decide the PR roles?

If they can, I'm pretty sure everyone would scream at me to not do the D0 entrance I did here.
Old 03-15-2017, 12:53 PM   #2359
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Does wolves get a chance to talk with each others when they decide the PR roles?

If they can, I'm pretty sure everyone would scream at me to not do the D0 entrance I did here.
I told thesunfan to that I would soft bus you.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-15-2017, 12:53 PM   #2360
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

hey

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Closed Thread