Old 07-22-2020, 11:06 PM   #1
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default TWG 195 - D6 [Postgame]

TWG 195: D6 Postgame Thread

Days: 48 hours | Nights: 24 hours | EOD: 10PM server (:00 good; :01 bad)
Phantoms: ON | KitB: ON | Instalynch: ON | Cardflips: FULL
OOTC: OFF (Excepting Wolf chat) | Nighttalk: OFF
No Lynch/No Kill: ON, cannot be done two day/night phases in a row.
Minimum Activity Requirement when instalynch does NOT occur: 7 posts per Day.
Wolves must designate who is the killer each night.

The game will have 10 town and 3 wolves.

Town Roles

6d6 gets rolled to determine which town special roles will be in the game.

Wolf Roles

The number of special wolf roles is n-1, where n is the number of special town roles.

Example Setups

Example A: The moderator rolled 5,2,3,3,1,2 to determine town special roles. This is +5 Investigative and +1 Protective points, corresponding to Town Parity Seer and Town Bodyguard. To determine the special wolf role, the moderator rolls 1d6 and gets a 3. This corresponds to Wolf Jailkeeper. There will be 2 Regular Werewolves and 8 Vanilla Town.

Example B: The moderator rolled 3,2,4,5,4,6 to determine town special roles. This is +2 Investigative points, +3 Protective points and +1 Killing points, corresponding to Town Role Oracle, Town Roleblocker and Town 1-Shot Vigilante. To determine the wolf special roles, the moderator rolls 2d6 and gets 4,5. This corresponds to Wolf Tracker and Wolf Role Cop. There will be 1 Regular Werewolf and 7 Vanilla Town.

There are 28 total possible town role distributions:

Innocent Child - You may claim Innocence to mod confirm your role and alignment. You will do this by posting a mod-designated image in the game thread during the Daytime. Anyone else attempting to post this image will be mod-killed.

Role Oracle - You may pick a player to Divine. If you die, and your last submitted Divine action was successful, your target's role will be publicly revealed. For example, Vanilla Town and Regular Werewolves will be revealed as "Vanilla" while Town Trackers and Wolf Trackers will be revealed as "Tracker." You will not be informed if you are blocked.

Role Cop - You may pick a player to Role Investigate. For example, Vanilla Town and Regular Werewolves will investigate as "Vanilla" while Town Trackers and Wolf Trackers will investigate as "Tracker." You will be informed if you are blocked.

Tracker - You may pick a player to Track. You will find out who, if anyone, they visited in the night, with a statement such as "On Night 1, star-crossed visited no one". You will be informed if you are blocked.

Parity Seer - You may pick a player to Parity Inspect. The second time that you successfully Parity Inspect somebody, you will be told (for example) "star-crossed and danceguy are on different teams" or "star-crossed and danceguy are teammates." You will be informed if you are blocked.

Seer (with Night 0 Peek) - You may pick a player to Alignment Inspect. Players will either inspect as "Town" or "Werewolf." You will be informed if you are blocked. In addition, you will start the game by being told a randomly chosen town player is "Town".

Watcher - You may pick a player to Watch. You will find out who, if anyone, they visited in the night, with a statement such as "On Night 1, star-crossed was visited by no one". You will be informed if you are blocked.

Bodyguard - You may pick a player to Bodyguard. If that player would have died in the night, you will die instead. You will not be informed if you are blocked or if you saved somebody's life.

Doctor - You may pick a player to Protect from a kill attempt. You may not pick the same player on consecutive nights. You will not be informed if you are blocked or if you saved somebody's life.

Roleblocker - You may pick a player to Block and thus prevent from taking any actions. You may not pick the same player on consecutive nights. You will not be informed if you are blocked or if you prevented any actions.

Jailkeeper - You may pick a player to Jail. Jailing both protects that player from a kill attempt as well as prevents that player from being able to successfully take any actions. You will not be informed if you are blocked, if you saved somebody's life, or if you prevented any actions.

1-Shot Vigilante - On one night during the game you may pick a player to Shoot. A player who is shot will die at the end of the night if they are not protected. You will not be informed if you are blocked.

2-Shot Vigilante - On two nights during the game you may pick a player to Shoot. A player who is shot will die at the end of the night if they are not protected. You will not be informed if you are blocked.

Vigilante - You may pick a player to Shoot. A player who is shot will die at the end of the night if they are not protected. You will not be informed if you are blocked.

Vanilla Town - You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Town win condition - You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Wolf win condition - You win upon reaching parity with town, or when nothing may prevent parity from being reached.

Players:
1) the sun fan -- Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame
2) choof -- Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame
3) Funnygurl555 -- Town Role Cop, Won at Endgame
4) fatfuck42 -- Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame
5) NanookTheGreat -- Regular Wolf, Hanged D0
6) Wayward Vagabond -- Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame
7) _Zenith_ -- Vanilla Town, Killed Night 2
8) mellonxcollie -- Regular Wolf, Hanged D1
9) Shadow_God_10 DarkManticoreX2 -- Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame
10) Bolth mannn -- Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame
11) Xiz -- Town Roleblocker, Won at Endgame
12) XelNya -- Wolf Role Cop, Hanged D2/Lost at Endgame
13) FreezinIce -- Vanilla Town, Won at Endgame

Night choices

Night 1
XelNya the Wolf Role Cop role investigates the sun fan (Result: Vanilla)
mellonxcollie the Regular Wolf wolfkills fatfuck42 (blocked)
Xiz the Town Roleblocker blocks mellonxcollie (successful)
Funnygurl555 the Town Role Cop role investigates Bolth mannn (Result: Vanilla)

Night 2
XelNya the Wolf Role Cop role investigates Shadow_God_10 (Result: Vanilla)
XelNya the Wolf Role Cop wolfkills _Zenith_ (successful)
Xiz the Town Roleblocker blocks Shadow_God_10 (successful)
Funnygurl555 the Town Role Cop role investigates _Zenith_ (Result: Vanilla)

Links

Summary

Originally, TWG 195 was randed with a wolf team of Duskfall (Wolf Role Cop), Xiz (Wolf Role Cop) and fatfuck42 (Regular Wolf), and a town team of DarkManticoreX2 (Town Role Oracle), the sun fan (Town Roleblocker), M0nkeyz/flashflash account (Town 1-Shot Vigilante), XelNya, NanookTheGreat, Hakulyte, Funnygurl555 , DaBackpack, and MixMasterLar. DaBackpack was hanged Day 0 and flashflash account was killed immediately upon replacing in Night 1. The wolf team appeared well-positioned after getting a townie hanged, and then killing and investigating all the town power roles on the first night. During Day 2, the site went down due to database issues and needed a rollback. This resulted in the game thread being lost.

This game was a redux of TWG 195 with the same setup and new set of players. Day 0 was fairly quiet overall. One of the bigger spectacles was NanookTheGreat being the second top poster overall but continually talking about how he wasn't going to play his best. About one hour before the deadline, the attention on him seemed to die off. Shortly before the deadline, the sun fan, Xiz and Bolth mannn came together to vote him off, defeating wolf #1.

In the night phase, the wolf team were confused and thought they had a roleblocker. The town's roleblocker, Xiz, blocked mellonxcollie and successfully stopped the nightkill. Town players traded lists of who they thought were likely townie based on the previous day's events. Xiz surprised everyone with his claim accompanied with well-thought out math and a plan to block Shadow_God_10 the next night. mellonxcollie tried to counter with a tracker claim, but ended up being insta'd halfway through the Day.

The following night, XelNya was all alone. He killed _Zenith_, seeing him as a threat in a claim battle and seeing it as a way to stay one step ahead of a possible town doctor. Funnygurl555, the town role cop, ironically checked _Zenith_ based on suspecting him.

On the final Day, most of the town struggled to make sense of _Zenith_'s death, suspecting it may have been due to a vigilante. A significant portion of the day was spent waiting to see if anyone had a role claim to make. Xiz and sun fan argued over who deserved more credit between them for killing wolves. Xiz continued to lead the game by setting up a thunderdome between Shadow_God_10 and Funnygurl555. Funnygurl555 claimed in the last hour due to being under pressure. Xiz guiltily explained he saw it coming and was actually trying to keep her alive. Bolth mannn helped start a push on XelNya toward the day end that several townies joined.

So, quite unlike the previous iteration, this game turned out to be a complete town stomp, with 9 out of 10 town players still being left alive at the end of the game. It takes a village to have that good of a result; even town players that did not as directly contribute to killing wolves helped by not seeming suspicious. Bolth mannn, the sun fan, and Xiz appeared to the mod as the 3 standouts from team town. It is difficult to choose MVP among them. I will ultimately award MVP to Xiz based on strong night play, good overall reads and leadership. I believe he is who we will remember for shaping the game to its outcome most.

MVP: Xiz

Last edited by star-crossed; 07-22-2020 at 11:15 PM..
Old 07-22-2020, 11:12 PM   #2
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6 [Postgame]

Xiz and sun fan argued over who deserved more credit between them for killing wolves. Xiz continued to lead the game

mfw

I feel slighted

to be serious, Xiz deserves the MVP the mostest, but I think all of the town is the MVP here, and it really was a game I will remember fondly

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

Last edited by the sun fan; 07-22-2020 at 11:13 PM..
Old 07-22-2020, 11:12 PM   #3
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Without taking away the accomplishments that town has thos game, that tinfoil on SunFan was cringe and he really doesnt deserve the paranoia he gets these days.

--Man who has been dunked on by SunFan more then most of you have.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 07-22-2020, 11:15 PM   #4
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

My boy Xiz put in work. Hella good job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-22-2020, 11:15 PM   #5
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Star, you're a great host and I envied how organized you were in the dead chat discord. If I ever host a game again, I'd like to use the same methods you were using, most importantly your vote tracking channel.

Old 07-22-2020, 11:23 PM   #6
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Without taking away the accomplishments that town has thos game, that tinfoil on SunFan was cringe and he really doesnt deserve the paranoia he gets these days.

--Man who has been dunked on by SunFan more then most of you have.
xiz said it wasn't real, plop dropped it pretty quick into the day, beyond that, I don't really think it existed

Old 07-22-2020, 11:23 PM   #7
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

100/100 host job star, thanks a bunch for a great game

Old 07-22-2020, 11:25 PM   #8
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

:< I tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 07-22-2020, 11:37 PM   #9
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thanks Star! Had lots of fun! Xiz can you repost the meme video in here lol, that’s worth MVP alone
Old 07-22-2020, 11:40 PM   #10
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

the vid is legendary
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 07-22-2020, 11:41 PM   #11
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Thanks Star! Had lots of fun! Xiz can you repost the meme video in here lol, that’s worth MVP alone

Old 07-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #12
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Star, you're a great host and I envied how organized you were in the dead chat discord. If I ever host a game again, I'd like to use the same methods you were using, most importantly your vote tracking channel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
100/100 host job star, thanks a bunch for a great game
I am relieved things went ok haha. I am busier than usual and it was a surprise that the game suddenly filled up. YoshL helped me three different times when I had questions so I would like to thank him for helping this go smoothly.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:48 PM   #13
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Also, what’s the deal with town roleblocker and wolf roleblocker blocking each other? Can I assume in future games that that always means kill goes through or was this unique to this one?
Old 07-22-2020, 11:51 PM   #14
star-crossed
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
Also, what’s the deal with town roleblocker and wolf roleblocker blocking each other? Can I assume in future games that that always means kill goes through or was this unique to this one?
That was one I had to ask about. It did not seem like there is a standard for it because it is a bit of a paradox. In town of salem they deal with it by just making the blocker roles immune to being blocked. I could not actually figure out how they handle it on Mafia Universe where I got this setup.
Old 07-23-2020, 01:36 AM   #15
FreezinIce
FFR Player

reiteration, good game everyone

especially good job to xiz near the end. I think you more than made up for you mistake with fg by keeping town organized and on track at eod when people were going in different directions. You stuck to your guns and we reaped the benefits

this game reinforced the need to keep my pet theories at an arms length if

A) they arnt backed by actual evidence and behavior and

b) they are based on a nightkill lol

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 07-23-2020, 01:37 AM   #16
FreezinIce
FFR Player

but im still disgusted at shadow for trying to clear himself like that.

you nasty boi

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 07-23-2020, 01:38 AM   #17
FreezinIce
FFR Player

also rip raeko dont roll wolf next time =(

we need to be townie together and not have one of us explode early for once

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:

Last edited by FreezinIce; 07-23-2020 at 01:38 AM..
Old 07-23-2020, 01:42 AM   #18
FreezinIce
FFR Player

and another entry added to my master database that is compiling a way to 100% tell what sunfans alignment is in any game....

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 07-23-2020, 03:42 AM   #19
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
but im still disgusted at shadow for trying to clear himself like that.

you nasty boi
I'm sorry my dude. Much love to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 07-23-2020, 12:14 PM   #20
the sun fan
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
and another entry added to my master database that is compiling a way to 100% tell what sunfans alignment is in any game....
the search for the Fountain of Youth continues!

Closed Thread