Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 06:36 PM   #21
Skikamukazi
FFR Player

Just buckle down and do what you have to do. It sucks, but it's needed. Once you turn 18, go crazy.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:48 PM   #22
zzthelegendofmax
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
I hope it was an expensive car and a damn good joyride, to be going through the jam you're in now.

17... 1 year and JAIL, not JDC.
thanks for reminding me homie
Old 09-30-2005, 08:24 PM   #23
Tokzic
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tokzic

Quote:
Originally Posted by I
Carjacking is wrong, children.
Quote:
Originally Posted by After this, zzthelegendofmax
what i did was stole a car and yes i know carjacking is wrong
+1 in the Psychic skill for me.

In other news, Max is so thankful for Tass' reminder he said so twice.

Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what
Old 09-30-2005, 08:50 PM   #24
Spazzbite
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Spazzbite Send a message via MSN to Spazzbite Send a message via Yahoo to Spazzbite

I've had $900 dollars worth of property stolen from me this year alone, so I have no sympathy whatsoever for you. If you did something wrong and got caught, you deserve to get the right punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicker
shades don't break unless you break them.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:55 PM   #25
super-smashman
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to super-smashman

What the fuck people? Don't steal cars.
Old 09-30-2005, 10:29 PM   #26
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Just blame GTA and sue Rockstar. Then you'll get bajillions and it won't matter that you're a complete fuck up. Rockstar doesn't mind, really. They like the publicity.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 10-1-2005, 01:15 AM   #27
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skikamukazi
That's one of the things I got in trouble for. Except what I did was probably A bit worse... I sold the cars parts to A scrapper. But since I was only 14, they just put me on probation.

That's one reason why I love VA... the authorities are weak.
How the hell does a 14-year-old get involved with carjacking and chop shops? Seriously, please explain this to me.

And nice comment about why you love VA. With that mindset, you're surely on the right path. You didn't learn a thing from your mistakes.

And to the thread maker: clean for two whole weeks?! WOW! Yea you definitely have what it takes to do that for at least another year... [/sarcasm] Anyways, best of luck. But if you really want to make it, don't view two weeks as something special... It's not even a dent.
Old 10-1-2005, 02:23 AM   #28
NightSonnett
FFR Veteran
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditcom
And to the thread maker: clean for two whole weeks?! WOW! Yea you definitely have what it takes to do that for at least another year... [/sarcasm] Anyways, best of luck. But if you really want to make it, don't view two weeks as something special... It's not even a dent.
My god, Jason.

When addicted to drugs, the hardest thing to do is stop.
I think it's good that he's staying clean, and that he has been for as long as he has. It's one of the biggest physical and mental struggle a person can go through.

Please be a bit lighter on the kid? He's going through a rough time and you bashing his weak strength is not really a good encouraging thing to give him.

Sorry about being bitchy, but drug addiction hits close to home and I'm glad to hear that he's stayed clean, and plans on staying clean. Two weeks is a big step toward stopping.

/gquit
Old 10-1-2005, 02:58 AM   #29
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Actions tend to have consequences.

I am always amazed at how many people never seem to realize this.
Old 10-1-2005, 08:21 AM   #30
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

I don't think it's that they don't realize it, they just think they're special and won't get caught.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 10-1-2005, 11:43 AM   #31
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

My view: you need more than 1.5-3 years. Stealing a car is something that is completely unjustifiable. You really seem like you don't think you did anything wrong. From your posts, it seems like you would commit a crime again. My view: 5-10 years in real jail should be the least you get. You're a drain on society. You don't try in school and I assume you couldn't hold down a real job. Because of that, you are not worth the food that feeds you and the clothes you wear. If your family and/or friends (if you have any) refuse to ever do anything for you again, serves you right. If it wasn't for the fact that some innocent people are sent to jail, people like you should be getting the death penalty.

Old 10-1-2005, 12:10 PM   #32
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

da mix is 2 yello

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 10-1-2005, 12:24 PM   #33
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

I would quit drinking, but anything that takes 12 steps isn't worth doing.

Dude, you stole a car. You. Stole. A. Car.

1.5-3 years isn't going to kill you. You'd be forced into a situation that would MAKE you stop doing drugs, and help you shape up.

I mean, did it ever occur to you that Juvie might be the right thing? You're so adamant about becoming a better person, then do your time.

Mal

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
Old 10-1-2005, 12:34 PM   #34
180digi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 180digi

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly
Just blame GTA and sue Rockstar. Then you'll get bajillions and it won't matter that you're a complete fuck up. Rockstar doesn't mind, really. They like the publicity.
No! Dont do that whatever you do!!

If you do that they'll have another reason to ban video games!

Did you know that they banned Final Fantasy 7 in texas??
Old 10-1-2005, 12:37 PM   #35
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy

No they didn't.

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Old 10-1-2005, 12:42 PM   #36
180digi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 180digi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy
No they didn't.
Yes they did.

I dont know the url to the news page that had it but when i dig it up ill link it in chit chat.
Old 10-1-2005, 12:55 PM   #37
zzthelegendofmax
FFR Player

Hey assholes guess what the car was registered to a kids mom that i recently met but he was the one that paid for it and rebuilt the engine...not saying it was okay to take it but shes not even going to get the car from the impound since it was not really hers...hell no im not gonna do it again i learned that i dont wanna be in JDC yet alone a real jail with people 30 years older than me that shit is scary...and for ppls information ive been commented from two of my teachers that they have seen a major improvement in effort put into my schoolwork this year i fuckin ran away because my dad is an abusive asshole and i dont know if thats why i started doing drugs but i wish i never started but since quiting ive developed an anger problem i havent gone more than 3 days without being in a fight and when i used to blaze among other drugs i was high absolutely all day so changing my entire lifestyle that ive been living for such a long time is very very hard...and how does anyone think that stealing a pieace of shit no ac car that wont idle with a flat tire that we put fix a flat in that we got caught for in no more than (note: the car was worth about 1000 2 1500$s) 12 hours warrant more than 12% of the average persons lifespan in jail...until you've been in my shoes with drugs you cant talk about it i feel powerless over it sometimes and since my brother is a goth who hate every1 in the world and is closed minded to n e thing but what he likes and my dad is an abusive asshole and my mom has been out of my life for 6 years who the hell do i talk to all my friends are all junkie assholes so they dont care about n e thing but random drugs who am i gonna talk to some people really piss me off with ignorant statements
Old 10-1-2005, 12:57 PM   #38
zzthelegendofmax
FFR Player

and what will i learn in jail?
Old 10-1-2005, 01:10 PM   #39
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

Well, they have a library in all prisons. You might pick up a book and learn how to spell.

You're blaming all of YOUR problems on other people.

Mal

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
Old 10-1-2005, 01:16 PM   #40
zzthelegendofmax
FFR Player

i would be better off learning how to spell with a worthwhile teacher outa jail homie
Closed Thread