Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 08:04 AM   #161
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

Also, as I said before, if youre a speical role PLEASE TELL ME! I still need to hear from the seer, if he exists.

Old 03-15-2005, 08:21 AM   #162
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
OK, guys, this is disgusting. You've had more than 14 hours to say something after my post, and many of you were able to, yet there has been no discussion. No discussion is just slowly giving the wolves a win. I have to give some credit to Alain for a least putting up the vote history, because that at least gave me something to say.

I'm going to vote LD for now. I think this subtle voting pattern may be a double-reverse psychology stunt he's trying to pull.

Narrator, there's no time for the day's end. We don't know when our votes will be final.
You're really trying to save yourself now, aren't you?

Yesterday, nforcer IM'd me, and I got the impression that he was trying to contact a fellow wolf, to dicuss the fact they were guarded. I will post the convo when I get home for further review. It could just be me, but I got a werid feeling from it.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:27 AM   #163
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Quote:
Yesterday, nforcer IM'd me, and I got the impression that he was trying to contact a fellow wolf, to dicuss the fact they were guarded. I will post the convo when I get home for further review. It could just be me, but I got a werid feeling from it.
So... him contacting you is him contacting a fellow wolf? Nice subtle way on implicating nforcer along with yourself.............
Old 03-15-2005, 08:30 AM   #164
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

Tass, I think what LD means is that nforcer IMed LD thinking LD was a fellow wolf, thinking it was someone other than LD.

Old 03-15-2005, 08:31 AM   #165
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyespewgreekfire
Tass, I think what LD means is that nforcer IMed LD thinking LD was a fellow wolf, thinking it was someone other than LD.
Indeed, i.e. a wrong IM. Tried to click on someone elses name.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:53 AM   #166
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Well wouldn't that be a huge f*ck up on his part. I'm now quite interested to see this.

All of this tells me 1 thing.... Either nForcer is a wolf, or LD is a wolf framing nForcer. I talked with nForcer alot last night... didn't get a big wolf vibe, although he was very curious about finding out what eyespew know. Could go either way. I'm still more worried about LD. Every single thing this game keeps either going to him or through him.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:07 AM   #167
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
Well wouldn't that be a huge f*ck up on his part. I'm now quite interested to see this.

All of this tells me 1 thing.... Either nForcer is a wolf, or LD is a wolf framing nForcer. I talked with nForcer alot last night... didn't get a big wolf vibe, although he was very curious about finding out what eyespew know. Could go either way. I'm still more worried about LD. Every single thing this game keeps either going to him or through him.
I'm not trying to frame him, i'm just saying I have something of interest, that struck me as odd.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:40 AM   #168
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I understand that Jay.... and yes, I'm sure it is interesting. At the same time, you COULD be trying to frame him. Please stop ignoring the obvious possibilities. Its annoying me. Also, there are 2 possibilities with your statements.

1. You honestly are thinking that you could only be telling the truth, and not see the lying possibility
2. You're trying to make us THINK #1 is true.

No idea which it is, but regardless, please make sure to consider every possibility, even ones you don't intend, because people like me will see meanings in your statements that are possibilities, even if they aren't true.... Like on day 1 with the "seer me" comment.

Think Jay...
Old 03-15-2005, 12:04 PM   #169
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Isn't that the same thing? Let me make it a bit clearer

I'm not trying to convince anyone that what I have is what I think. I'm saying that me, LD, found it odd, and I am going to share it with you guys.

I'm not trying to put any votes on him (yet), because I need others opinions, maybe I have nothing, maybe I have everything. I'm just trying to spark some conversation, which obviously i've done.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:02 PM   #170
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

I know what LD is talking about... and he said something in the IM to me. He said something like, "Whoops, wrong IM. Am I rite?" I thought he was referring to something he had said, so I responded, "I guess so."

Everything that I said to him, I meant to say to him, not somebody else. It did not occur to me that he was asking me if I was in the wrong IM myself. I thought he was saying something to me that he meant to tell someone else. I didn't save the convo, either (I rarely save them, especially if they seem irrelevant), so I won't be surprised if he alters it beforehand.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 03-15-2005, 01:19 PM   #171
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164
I didn't save the convo, either (I rarely save them, especially if they seem irrelevant), so I won't be surprised if he alters it beforehand.
That comment right there is something of interest also.

Anyways, people can do what they want. This is the unedited convo, with timestamps so you can see the dramatic pauses. Another thing to mention, is that nforcer and I have never talked about TWG in the past.

nforcer06164(7:47:28): hey
Jay(7:47:26): Hey
nforcer06164(7:47:44): crazy, eh?
Jay(7:47:50): crazy what?
nforcer06164(7:47:56): the guard
Jay(7:48:02): It's awesome
Jay(7:49:18): You just screwed yourself, didn't you
Jay(7:50:01): lol
Jay(7:51:25): Wrong IM, am I rite?
nforcer06164(7:51:25): I hope so
Old 03-15-2005, 01:37 PM   #172
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

I don't have a lot of time at all because I have to leave in about 5 minutes for dress rehearsal, but with the convo LD just posted, assuming it is unaltered, could seem sketchy on both sides. nforcer's comment about the "crazy, eh? the guard" seems a little weird, and LD has a point that it would be something to say to a fellow wolf, but it's kind of vague and you can go either way with it. I've been talking with someone about the suspicions, and he and I both agree that alain has been acting really oddly, and little things keep popping up. I'll leave it to him to describe because I have to leave like RIGHT NOW, but if I get home before voting time is up i'll try to put more input in, but i REALLY REALLY have to go now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:47 PM   #173
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

He said the same thing to me.. I'll paste it after I'm done watching Mai HiME.

Old 03-15-2005, 01:51 PM   #174
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

LD, that isn't incriminating at all. Seriously, who didn't find it weird that eyespew was the one gaurded, and the one targeted. It doesn't happen that often. I honestly don't see how that makes him a wolf. I think that LD is grasping for straws to save himself.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:56 PM   #175
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

LD, why is that suspicious? Seriously, man. He was just making conversation XD

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-15-2005, 01:57 PM   #176
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

added more to the convo at the bottom, so this is a useless double post

Old 03-15-2005, 01:58 PM   #177
eyespewgreekfire
FFR Player

eyespewgreekfire: when did you tell *** of your paln?
evilbutterfly87: yesterday (in TWG days)
evilbutterfly87: ...i think
eyespewgreekfire: any specific time?
eyespewgreekfire: remember?
evilbutterfly87: it was before nighttime, i know
eyespewgreekfire: in real days
eyespewgreekfire: any idea?
evilbutterfly87: i have terrible sense of time :-\
eyespewgreekfire: i dont buy it
eyespewgreekfire: i think youre doing this to undermine ***
eyespewgreekfire: was it yesterday you told him?
eyespewgreekfire: sunday?
eyespewgreekfire: saturday?
evilbutterfly87: what's today? monday?
eyespewgreekfire: tuesday
evilbutterfly87: damn, um...
evilbutterfly87: man, i really dont know what day it was
evilbutterfly87: but how why would i be doing this to undermine ***?
eyespewgreekfire: i dont know
evilbutterfly87: how else would i have known it was him?
evilbutterfly87: and that he told you the night before
eyespewgreekfire: im trying to see if he told me he was guardian or you told him this plan first
eyespewgreekfire: he says he told me first
eyespewgreekfire: and btw
eyespewgreekfire: if *** gets wolfed
eyespewgreekfire: youre going down
evilbutterfly87: btw what?
eyespewgreekfire: eyespewgreekfire: if *** gets wolfed
eyespewgreekfire: youre going down
eyespewgreekfire: btw that
evilbutterfly87: haha
evilbutterfly87: if i was a wolf
evilbutterfly87: i would kill you
eyespewgreekfire: would you?
evilbutterfly87: yeah, i'd attack you tonight
evilbutterfly87: because "nobody would ever do that!"
eyespewgreekfire: wouldnt i think of that too?
evilbutterfly87: but it's never happened, people dont expect it, and the guardian wouldnt save you
eyespewgreekfire: i guess
eyespewgreekfire: to tell you the truth ive gone through 3 to 4 levels of reverse psych about that idea
eyespewgreekfire: not sure which way to swing
eyespewgreekfire: but as i said before
eyespewgreekfire: if i get wolfed
eyespewgreekfire: you DIE
evilbutterfly87: if i was a wolf
evilbutterfly87: i wouldnt tell you what i would do if i was wolf
evilbutterfly87: or i would say i'd do one thing and do the opposite
evilbutterfly87: well, if you've heard from the seer
evilbutterfly87: have him seer alain
evilbutterfly87: i would say to seer me, but seering him would possibly save the guardian
evilbutterfly87: today i think LD is just asking for it

I think thats plenty of reasoning. The plan I am speaking of is a fake guardian ploy he made up. He said that if a wolf tells someone theyre guardian and guarding him, then if theyre guarded, its awesome for the wolves, and if not, theyre dead so it doesnt matter. *** therefore seemed a bith fishy to me, but I think eb is now the fishy one.

Old 03-15-2005, 02:03 PM   #178
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm not really sure what to make of Jursey's post.

But I know that what nforcer did was actually an intention to talk about how great it was that the guarding worked.
LD, for some reason, decided that it was weird for someone to do this and said "you just screwed yourself over didn't you." followed by "wrong IM, am I rite?"
And then nforcer said "I hope so" because he thought LD had meant to say "you just screwed yourself over" to someone else.

Therefore, nforcer, I believe is completely clean.
LD may be too, but he is not exempt from any suspicion the way nforcer is so far.

For today I am voting evilbutterfly. Eyespew just showed me a conversation, which I'm sure he'll be posting soon, where evilbutterfly tricked him in to saying who the guardian is, then tried to cover by saying he's suspicious of that being a fake guardian.

So now, we can expect the guardian to die, tonight I guess, unless eb, for some dumb reason, was a human and did that. There is really no reason for a human to trick the known human into saying the name of the real guardian, by eb pretending he allready knew who it is. If this did infact get out to the wolves, then we'll need to quickly clean up the rest of the wolves, with no defenses in place anymore. And right now I'm thinking LD after eb, after that I'm not too sure. Not many people have proven their humanity yet, at least to me. Only nforcer and eyespew. The game is afoot.
Old 03-15-2005, 02:07 PM   #179
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I want this list... so I'm posting it.

Players in the game:

Eyespew
Tass
LD
Alain
Jurs
Mead
Eric
Hans
Kilga
nForcer
Afro
eb
Old 03-15-2005, 02:08 PM   #180
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

eyespew says he didn't say save the conversation where he was tricked into revealing the seer, and above is the conversation he showed me, which I expected him to post after my post. Just to clear up confusion.