Old 07-7-2019, 03:42 AM   #1601
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 291
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:42 AM   #1602
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,547
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Its mentioned in the roll pm. As its part of the roll the player receives and not the game rules. You could in theory have a nerfed doctor (different targets) and a normal doctor in the same game.
Holy hell okay that's interesting information worth noting.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:42 AM   #1603
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,547
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
L O L.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:43 AM   #1604
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,547
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Okay guys I'm gonna get some rest. Goodnight!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:43 AM   #1605
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 291
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Also now that dragon is ded, I guess you guys know what I meant by "dragon is wolf-lean for angleshoot reasons". Reason was that dragon was gonna pick a furry character and Xiz was gonna make it a wolf role (because animalistic).

But yeah that most likely not a legal play to make xD
Xiz /probably/ randomized the game
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:44 AM   #1606
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 503
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
yoink.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:45 AM   #1607
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 291
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
4) mellon_collie:
-from experience, mellon_collie is a really calm and collected wolf, pressuring her doesn't usually tell Alignement. from her posts now i wouldn't point at her as my first wolf target but i wanna keep an eye out for anything still, what i'm saying is i dont have enough to go from, null.
from antori's long, long reads post

just in case anyone was worried about antori potentially being town vig or something; raeko is not the shot a town vig antori would make
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:48 AM   #1608
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,547
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
from antori's long, long reads post

just in case anyone was worried about antori potentially being town vig or something; raeko is not the shot a town vig antori would make
Just want to confirm one quick thing here: When you say town vig, do you mean town vigilante?

I'm not used to all the lingo being thrown around.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:48 AM   #1609
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 503
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Just want to confirm one quick thing here: When you say town vig, do you mean town vigilante?

I'm not used to all the lingo being thrown around.
yes
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:49 AM   #1610
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Soundwave, I targeted you -again- last night with the exact same ability.
That much was apparent.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:53 AM   #1611
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 291
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

spoiling the really large image but like
5/6 top posters have never been top poster before I think


all previous top posters aside from sunfan/haku are in the bottom half of posters

the new TWG wave????
are we old and fat Dai?
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:54 AM   #1612
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
3. I plan to use my ability on myself tonight and it has a chance of killing me so, if I die in the night; it's probably just my role.
Lynch all liars, Hakulyte

Seriously though. Cut to the chase.

Also thanks for potentially killing me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:55 AM   #1613
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 291
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

man, I almost don't even want to vote Antori because that's 2 lynches that I think really don't give very much information
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:56 AM   #1614
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
spoiling the really large image but like
5/6 top posters have never been top poster before I think


all previous top posters aside from sunfan/haku are in the bottom half of posters

the new TWG wave????
are we old and fat Dai?
I flip a coin. Heads and I'm top poster because Daikyi is in this game, tails and I'm top poster because I'm high from snorting collectible pins that I paid 100x more than they are worth for.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:57 AM   #1615
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,547
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
man, I almost don't even want to vote Antori because that's 2 lynches that I think really don't give very much information
This is also a possibility we can mull over. If we can force 3 strikes on him he's automatically out of the game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:59 AM   #1616
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
This is also a possibility we can mull over. If we can force 3 strikes on him he's automatically out of the game
I doubt we can. And the cost is probably one death per round we fail to get a strike on him, so...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 03:59 AM   #1617
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
FFR Veteran
 
storn42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 503
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
Lynch all liars, Hakulyte

Seriously though. Cut to the chase.

Also thanks for potentially killing me.
i wasn't planning on saying this (and im still not sure that i should) but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Soundwave, I targeted you -again- last night with the exact same ability.
implies more than 1 ability that you could be targeted with. leaving me to believe that they are two different abilities, or 2 different effects of the same ability. Anyways, do you have anything you want to share, or should we not talk about it?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post


storn42 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 04:00 AM   #1618
Shadow_God_10
Lewdy Shadomar God
FFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 26
Posts: 1,547
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave- View Post
I doubt we can. And the cost is probably one death per round we fail to get a strike on him, so...
Which circles back to my statement of him voting with the majority to avoid a strike and possibly death should it come to that point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'd contribute but i haven't taken a picture of myself in a while
Shadow_God_10 is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 04:00 AM   #1619
Soundwave-
Carry your failures proud
FFR Veteran
 
Soundwave-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 634
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
*snip*
It's been said the effect is random.

This is Haku's dance to lead.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
Quote:
Originally Posted by スンファンさん
右に3回回らない限り間違います。
Soundwave- is offline  
Old 07-7-2019, 04:00 AM   #1620
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 291
Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
i wasn't planning on saying this (and im still not sure that i should) but...



implies more than 1 ability that you could be targeted with. leaving me to believe that they are two different abilities, or 2 different effects of the same ability. Anyways, do you have anything you want to share, or should we not talk about it?
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than five times
I'm retiring the joke now tho
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution