Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Batch Forum > FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-2-2012, 03:49 AM   #1
chez-the-guy
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to chez-the-guy
Default Request for stepping one of my songs

Something that I posted on another forum-
Quote:
Originally Posted by chez-the-guy View Post
I'm new in this forum so I know this is awkward but I was told to post here after discussing this subject with someone else...
I want to include myself on an author list, if that's okay with you. I went ahead and produced a song in the intention of it being stepped and put into FFR. The song's called Try So Hard.

(yes, I'm not that good but I tried)

If you guys like the song I'd be glad if someone was willing to step it and have it put in the game. That means a lot to me :D
I seriously don't know what else to say except if you guys like it, I'm glad to give FFR permission to use my song[s] in the game because I'd be interested in the results.

Thanks for reading this!

If you guys liked the song I can put a playlist on my channel named "FFR Songs" and put all the songs that I want stepped in there.
http://www.youtube.com/cheztheguy
Thanks guys!

EDIT: here's a download link if anyone sees this post. there's a password by the way...
ffr

http://www.mediafire.com/?uvzp2ncpdhcahel
The reason why I'm requesting someone to step it is because well, my chart kind of stinks (I worked on it some more and it's kind of a mess). If anyone is willing to take up this task I'll be very grateful :D
chez-the-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
SoggyWaffulz
FFR Player

Default Re: Request for stepping one of my songs

I've got no idea if this is the right forum for this either, but I've gotta bump this thread.

The song itself is solid, and it'd be possible to pull off a great step file to this track.

Only issue I have with it is that it's a bit long. But anyone can easily fix that issue with some chopping of the track. Other than that, I think it's great.

Good work!
SoggyWaffulz is offline   Reply With Quote