Old 08-14-2019, 09:06 PM   #1281
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

I wouldn't doubt hate blocked me because I was the counterwagon and that would be the technical smartest move made all game from his point of view

But without a claim that's 100% speculation that doesn't do much good.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:07 PM   #1282
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
So if no antori worlds exist what other worlds could?
some antori worlds exist based on mechanical info, its just that, out of all possible worlds of the two remaining wolves, we know for a fact that antori is in the least number of all of them

all I can eliminate is that its never
sunfan/antori
roundbox/antori
and almost certainly never xelicopter/antori

based on mechanical information

all other worlds exist
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:10 PM   #1283
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

errr
all other worlds can possibly exist*
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:21 PM   #1284
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author
 
MixMasterLar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Emerald Coast
Posts: 4,856
Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Precarious claim irks me because it's literally giving no new information and all it proves is that he knows something that was already public knowledge

I think I'm more on the side that Antori would try that "I forgot" stint as wolf, it's just I can see it slipping his mind as town too. I think that we shouldn't assume he's "never lying here"

I also, while believe that Roundbox would target SunFan both times, have to admit that SunFan was never a wolf target and that act of doctoring doesn't really rule put he's fakeclaiming either. Had we one less kill to show it would be extremely believable but as it stands it really doesn't prove anything.

I think I'm 100% clearing Xel though it feels like he's working with knowledge he should have and to steal AA's phrasing post read pure.
__________________

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Elevator Action II
(Elevator Action Returns)





Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Achievement unlocked: reading the setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Neee) View Post
But, I mean, shado claimed to seer check his N0 on N4, so obvs there's some NEXT LEVEL SHIT going down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
.
MixMasterLar is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:25 PM   #1285
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Subaru--feels new. Hard for me to parse so far. Claims an N2 vig shot. After questioning from sunfan, did NOT shoot funnygirl? Means they shot Zenith.
Shot because Zenith had a vote and was thinking "what if." Tone seems honest.
Lots of newness stuff. Probably town, hard to believe they could keep this up while having info elsewhere.
alright precarious
you're dead
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:28 PM   #1286
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Subaru--ultra new. Not 100% convinced, but 90% probably--it would be hard to do this as a new wolf.
and later
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:32 PM   #1287
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

that is /not/ the progression of a read of someone who saw Subaru visit Zenith in the night
Precarious is not the n2 watcher
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:44 PM   #1288
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

setting up a plan of attack for the night actions now:

I've actually never seen this scenario before, and the proof for it is exceedingly long, so if someone asks me for it, I can give it, you'd just have to give me a long time in order to prove that this is the best course of action

this is actually pretty bonkers

KAYLA AND I NEED TO TARGET THE SAME PLAYER TONIGHT

I am assuming we are lynching precarious after I went back and looked at those subaru reads from the phase before. This plan only has any value if Precarious is a wolf. If Precarious is not a wolf, Kayla and I should do whatever tonight, as should Antori.

Therefore, the only way to extract value from this is for Kayla and I to roleblock the same player (wolves have a really funny outplay and smoke-cloud for cover if we don't)

If there is a nightkill, then that player becomes cleared, unless they are mafia and have been holding onto their strongman kill all this time, which I think is unbelievably unlikely to be the case

so, kayla and I need to figure out who we are both targeting tonight

antori, you should target between kayla and myself tonight
DO NOT SAY WHICH ONE OF US YOU ARE TARGETING

should be the best course of action

and, just repeating this just to be as clear as possible
entirely discard any plans if precarious does not flip red
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:48 PM   #1289
SubaruPoptart
Hopecaster the Nightwing
FFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 145
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
setting up a plan of attack for the night actions now:

I've actually never seen this scenario before, and the proof for it is exceedingly long, so if someone asks me for it, I can give it, you'd just have to give me a long time in order to prove that this is the best course of action

this is actually pretty bonkers

KAYLA AND I NEED TO TARGET THE SAME PLAYER TONIGHT

I am assuming we are lynching precarious after I went back and looked at those subaru reads from the phase before. This plan only has any value if Precarious is a wolf. If Precarious is not a wolf, Kayla and I should do whatever tonight, as should Antori.

Therefore, the only way to extract value from this is for Kayla and I to roleblock the same player (wolves have a really funny outplay and smoke-cloud for cover if we don't)

If there is a nightkill, then that player becomes cleared, unless they are mafia and have been holding onto their strongman kill all this time, which I think is unbelievably unlikely to be the case

so, kayla and I need to figure out who we are both targeting tonight

antori, you should target between kayla and myself tonight
DO NOT SAY WHICH ONE OF US YOU ARE TARGETING

should be the best course of action

and, just repeating this just to be as clear as possible
entirely discard any plans if precarious does not flip red
G o t it. Who's Kayla though?
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SubaruPoptart is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:50 PM   #1290
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

also, this should be obvious, but we can't choose antori in that plan to double-roleblock
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:50 PM   #1291
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
G o t it. Who's Kayla though?
psychoangel691
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:52 PM   #1292
SubaruPoptart
Hopecaster the Nightwing
FFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 145
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
psychoangel691
O h I thought she was Azlyn cuz that's her thing on twitch
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SubaruPoptart is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 09:57 PM   #1293
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

DBP's reads:
Lar scummy
funnygurl lock town
svaz lock town
roundbox town
shadow_god scummy
antori/lar together as tinfoil (unlikely)
eventually comes around to lar being prolly town (I think?)
voted shadow_god and encouraged others to do so

these have aged pretty well tbh
entirely possible that all of these, aside from the antori/lar tinfoil, are correct
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 10:02 PM   #1294
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
alright precarious
you're dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
that is /not/ the progression of a read of someone who saw Subaru visit Zenith in the night
Precarious is not the n2 watcher
yeah you need to die
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 10:03 PM   #1295
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

why the fuck didn't I just go with xiz yesterday

remind me to not be a moron and be complacent if we seem ahead again thx
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 10:07 PM   #1296
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
yeah you need to die
I assume you mean precarious needs to die and not me
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 10:09 PM   #1297
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]



score another for "Sort by postcount; win game"
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 10:12 PM   #1298
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 289
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

if its precarious/kayla then like
I'm actually in awe of sort-by-postcount

think I'm mostly done posting for tonight

if anyone has any questions about why I think Precarious is always a wolf, or about why I've proposed the night actions be such as they are, lmk
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 10:19 PM   #1299
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I assume you mean precarious needs to die and not me
of course
if I really wanted you to die I wouldn't have protected you


and uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I also, while believe that Roundbox would target SunFan both times, have to admit that SunFan was never a wolf target and that act of doctoring doesn't really rule put he's fakeclaiming either. Had we one less kill to show it would be extremely believable but as it stands it really doesn't prove anything.
why do you say this? I hard disagree
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-14-2019, 10:20 PM   #1300
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

part of me wants precarious not to be a wolf ONLY BECAUSE sunfan made a comparison to fucking Balls of Fury

I wanted that movie out of my brain
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution