Old 08-13-2019, 09:54 PM   #1081
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Honestly we have tomorrow to figure it out, assuming he's not killed tonight, lynch or wolf otherwise.
if antori is wolf killed, I think sunfan will BRUH himself into the shadow realm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:54 PM   #1082
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I'm still not sure why you feel I'm so wolfy Xiz, I definitely didn't have a lot of time right at launch of this game so maybe my quick posts were awkward but otherwise I'm just calling out what I see as I see it. I'm also most times looking at each individual and not all the posts as a whole so sometimes I miss responses.

@precarious not totally sure what you were saying on the simulating sadness part. If it's as a negative on me I guess I just don't put a lot of emotion into that. All I can do is try to learn from the people who end up killed.

Also on phone sorry if this posts shitty format wise
You are no longer wolfy to me, roundbox defended you and i agree with his point
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:55 PM   #1083
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 290
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
if antori is wolf killed, I think sunfan will BRUH himself into the shadow realm
nah probably not
or maybe I will
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:55 PM   #1084
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

MML voting prec is a :thinking: tho
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:55 PM   #1085
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 290
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
MML voting prec is a :thinking: tho
I couldn't carlos less
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:56 PM   #1086
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 190
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
@precarious not totally sure what you were saying on the simulating sadness part. If it's as a negative on me I guess I just don't put a lot of emotion into that. All I can do is try to learn from the people who end up killed.
There are a lot of people who adopt a sort of "oh, what a tragedy!" tone when someone is mislynched or nightkilled. It always reads as a "look how town I am!" sort of thing, since it means nothing and contributes nothing. You didn't really do that, so it was less distracting.
Precarious is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:56 PM   #1087
jessiebessie
FFR Player
 
jessiebessie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Age: 22
Posts: 5
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

im gonna go with my gut and vote Xiz . sorry if this is a bad idea ;_;
jessiebessie is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:56 PM   #1088
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

I can't drop xiz's interaction with sunfan about the night actions earlier trying to roleswap

I just can't

xiz
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:57 PM   #1089
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 290
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Larl is haunted by dancing walruses
we need to put him out of his misery
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:57 PM   #1090
psychoangel691
Event & Social Media Manager
Event Manager
Game ManagerForum ModeratorEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
psychoangel691's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bel Air MD
Posts: 9,623
Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
You are no longer wolfy to me, roundbox defended you and i agree with his point
Oop missed it I guess. I hate mobile but trying to stay engaged.

I'm not really sure where to park a vote right now, I'm still very much feeling there has to be one between antori and hate but now with xel claiming role for antori I'm leaning hate to be lynched
psychoangel691 is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:57 PM   #1091
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
im gonna go with my gut and vote Xiz . sorry if this is a bad idea ;_;
YO
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:57 PM   #1092
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I can't drop xiz's interaction with sunfan about the night actions earlier trying to roleswap

I just can't

xiz
me stickin on MML it is
Sorry you are wrong.

Do me a favor, when I flip town LOOK AT MY READS <3
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #1093
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 290
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiebessie View Post
im gonna go with my gut and vote Xiz . sorry if this is a bad idea ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I can't drop xiz's interaction with sunfan about the night actions earlier trying to roleswap

I just can't

xiz
B R U H
R U H B
U H B R
H B R U
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #1094
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Oop missed it I guess. I hate mobile but trying to stay engaged.

I'm not really sure where to park a vote right now, I'm still very much feeling there has to be one between antori and hate but now with xel claiming role for antori I'm leaning hate to be lynched
choose between me and MML nobody else
your vote would be worthless otherwise
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #1095
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 190
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Antori
Precarious is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #1096
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 28
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
me stickin on MML it is
Sorry you are wrong.

Do me a favor, when I flip town LOOK AT MY READS <3
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
fuck
WHY DO I FEEL WRONG
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #1097
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 290
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

roundbox why
stop it
I should be killing xiz for that but I'm not
I have forgiven him
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:59 PM   #1098
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Xiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cali4nia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,816
Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

@sunfan - I believe in you, don't tilt
@Xelnya - I believe in you, keep copter'n
@jess - don't be dumb like you were this phase and try more next phase, (you still MVP tho for the catch on cocoa)
@poptart - you are cool i like you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
White People™
Xiz is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:59 PM   #1099
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 190
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

But Xiz, since he's the better option of the two that could happen.
Precarious is offline  
Old 08-13-2019, 09:59 PM   #1100
the sun fan
FFR Player
 
the sun fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 25
Posts: 290
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Antori
no one is following this vote you need to vote between xiz and larl
your suspicion of antori is noted; truly, it is
but you need to vote elsewhere
__________________
tell me to finish the TWG stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)
the sun fan is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution