Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Old 11-28-2018, 01:52 AM   #1
QueenAshy
Banned

Post Active translesbianwolfgirl forum poster rhythm game player AMA

FAQ:

Q: what does MtF transgender mean?

A: it means I was born and raised under the expectation that I was a boy, and I was being treated like my assigned gender; until later on, when I realized my true self, I decided to be a girl. I’m still in the process of achieving my desired image.

Q: when did you start playing rhythm games?

A: I played tap tap revenge on my iPod touch as my first ever rhythm game. I played rock band a bit growing up, and I took a hiatus from rhythm games from early 2010-2015. In early 2016, I stared playing osu! which I have a continued interest in since starting, and while I have been restricted from main servers, I haven’t quit the game entirely, as I still play offline and on private servers.

And of course, yes, I have played FFR. I am planning to become more active in VSRGs very soon, but I can’t play atm because of technical difficulties

Q: why do you refer to yourself as a “wolfgirl?”

A: don’t know why… animal girls are just my aesthetic, just like black skirts and hardcore gamer girls. Why I want to get wolf ears and tail, I’m not quite sure. But I do think it would be very cute if science ever found a way to put tails and a pair of wolf ears on me! I’d be the first on the waiting list!

Q: what games are you playing right now?

A:

Single player:

Tetris Ultimate
Clicker Heroes

Multiplayer:

Minecraft
Halo MCC
Malody Mobile

And many more!!!

Q: what is your favorite color?

A: blood red / crimson

Q: Age?

A: 19

Q: favorite female clothing item?

A: skirts! Oh wait! Stockings! Actually… I’m quite indecisive…

Q: favorite animal?

A: Wolves! I love Wolves!

Q: favorite body part?

A: Boobs!

Q: favorite internal organ?

A: Appendix! Because it’s as useless as I am… …

Also because I couldn’t stomach the thought of picking the heart… what a cliche choice. How could I liver with myself with such a normie pick?
QueenAshy is offline   Reply With Quote