Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Forum Games

Old 05-1-2014, 04:51 PM   #141
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros
Default Re: Rumor of the Gemstones: Exploration Edition

to be clear, still walking towards noise

Last edited by Omeganitros; 05-1-2014 at 04:58 PM..
Omeganitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2014, 10:50 PM   #142
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl

Guest is holding onto the golem's arm for dear life! The sky is swirling overhead, and he can't discern which direction he's being hurled towards! Guest15937 rushes as quickly as possible towards anything he can hold onto, but he can't find anything that could help. He also makes sure to stay away from any cliffs or other rigid land to avoid crashing into them. Guest is suddenly thrown into the air and spins at the speed of sound! He tries to do something, anything!, but he can't stop himself in time. He falls to the ground below, his body crashing the cold, hard floor...

Guest is dead.

Guest wakes up in a different location than before, and he finds himself on the left foot of the stone golem. Tiny birds chirp in the sky, and the sun shines down peacefully. When Guest comes to, he somehow feels like a little part of himself is gone. Guest searches his pockets and finds a sturdy, brown rope.

MracY approaches the sky blue bench and asks the two individuals how to to escape the theme park. He recalls, "I entered an apartment to get here and am not originally from this place. Do you have any idea as to how I can get out of here?" The girl crudely remarks, "I don't know what you're talking about. There is no exit, and we have been here forever. Please leave now." The boy joins in, "yes, we don't want you here. You're bothering us."

The clear, blue sky above complements the beating sun, shining upon all who meet its gentle rays of light. Omeganitros walks towards the sound of the voices, and he notices that the sound's resonance is coming from the mountains above him. After a full day of walking, he reaches the bottom of the natural formations of land. The amount of time it would take to reach the summit is approximately three days.

The water flows rapidly and the surrounding walls rumble throughout the entire cave! DarkManticoreX2 attempts to find a crevice so he can escape the humongous creature's wrath! However, The mysterious cave is too narrow for Manticore to find an escape route. Manticore searches heavily for any passageway near the approaching fish with no such luck. He watches helplessly as the eminence of the fish draws closer and closer until...crash! DarkManticore is swallowed in one gulp. When Manticore realizes he isn't dead, he thanks his lucky stars! He realizes that he is inside the creature's mouth. What encompasses him appears to be darkness, and he unfortunately dropped the glowing algae before he entered the fish's insides. Nevertheless, when Manticore observes the space in front of him, he sees a beautiful, faint stone in the distance. Manticore moves closer to the stone, and he realizes it: he has found his first gemstone. DarkManticoreX2 has found the Gemstone of Sapphire! The gemstone's attribute is passive, and its ability is to breathe and stomach deep pressure underwater without the use of a helmet or diving suit! Manticore teleports back to the first floor of the apartment. However, he spots a staircase to his far-right that he never seemed to notice before. Should he climb the staircase to a new level of the apartment or stay behind to search for a different gemstone to replace the sapphire?

The sun roasts all the people who come in contact with it with its bright, orange glow. gold stinger investigates the the dark chasm separating the two sides of land. The chasm appears to go down endlessly, and the length of the chasm stretches onward for miles in both directions. gold does not spot any forms of life close-by.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-2-2014 at 01:17 AM..
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2014, 03:56 AM   #143
MracY
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I'll pretend to concede, then ask them if anything interesting is happening in the theme park.
I head over to ride the Ferris Wheel.
When I'm in there, I ride it, and try to examine everything in the theme park that I can see from there, using the binoculars. I don't care how many rounds it takes. I take care to note if there's a boundary around the Theme Park.

Last edited by MracY; 05-2-2014 at 09:49 AM..
MracY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2014, 07:13 AM   #144
Guest15937
One-handed elite
FFR Veteran

...stupid rabbits.

Uh...climb onto the golem's toe using the rope and use it as a vantage point. Check to see if anything interesting is nearby.
Old 05-2-2014, 07:41 AM   #145
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest15937 View Post
...stupid rabbits.

Uh...climb onto the golem's toe using the rope and use it as a vantage point. Check to see if anything interesting is nearby.
udedm8

Try descending slowly into the chasm, as to not to lose my bearing on the way down.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2014, 10:33 AM   #146
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Try descending slowly into the chasm, as to not to lose my bearing on the way down.
This isn't possible because the chasm's walls drop straight down without any ledges or other places to keep your footing.

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-2-2014, 10:37 AM   #147
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
However, he spots a staircase to his far-right that he never seemed to notice before.
Somehow found a bomb under the floorboard while missing an entire staircase whoop whoop go me!

Cradle my new gemstone and call it my precious several times before hobbling up the stairs like a hunchback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2014, 12:25 PM   #148
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm jumping into the chasm

gg m8

- Tosh 2014

Old 05-2-2014, 12:29 PM   #149
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
I'm jumping into the chasm

gg m8
See the best part about this move is you'll end up in the middle of the grassy plain again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2014, 12:57 PM   #150
gold stinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
See the best part about this move is you'll end up in the middle of the grassy plain again!
The reason I jumped down here was extremely vague but in my mind it made sense as to why I decided to do this.

There's a chasm, I can see the sunlight, and the sunlight is harsh on me, yet this chasm is exposed to natural light and yet I am unable to see the bottom.

Chasm's in real life don't have that sort of affect. I should be able to see the bottom unless the curvature of the earth is preventing me from seeing the other side, (which is impossible, because that's only on land, and not underground,) a dense fog is protruding my view of the bottom, (which again, is impossible because light would refract off of the fog, allowing me to see it, but all I see is darkness,) the chasm is so far down that I can't see what's at the bottom, (in which case, I would be able to see the sides of the chasm until they were past my field of view in a straight line, which is VERY far,) or there is something that violates current laws down there that looks like darkness.

I'm going to take my chance and jump it.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 05-2-2014 at 12:59 PM..
Old 05-2-2014, 01:36 PM   #151
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Shit...well, I guess I'll get started on going up the mountain. Hopefully there's a path to the top that's not too steep, climbing would be scary.
Old 05-3-2014, 11:49 PM   #152
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

The mix of white and orange in the azure sky was like a beautiful painting on a canvas. MracY pretended to concede to the will of the two selfish individuals sitting before him. He ambled away quietly, seemingly content, before turning around to question them once more. "Do you know anything unusual or interesting about this place?", he candidly inquires. They start to become agitated towards MracY and grudgingly reply, "we don't know anything strange or out of the ordinary, now leave us alone." MracY finally agrees to leave the vicinity, and he confidently heads toward the Ferris Wheel. Unfortunately, the Ferris Wheel is too far to reach in one day, so MracY will have to hold off riding the attraction until tomorrow.

The radiant sun still shined above with its iridescent ray of light. Guest15937 revives on the left foot of the stone golem with his newly acquired rope in hand. Guest decides to climb on top of the golem's left toe in order to tie the rope around it and utilize it as a vantage point. Guest also observes his surroundings for any points of interest, but he does not find anything that pops out.

gold stinger jumps into the unfathomably deep chasm feet-first. The sky of robin egg blue escapes his field of vision as he plummets down the hole. gold keeps dropping into the deep abyss, falling, sinking until he eventually chokes to death...

gold stinger has died.

gold wakes up with a start. He just had the most terrifying dream imaginable, and he shudders warily in protest. The blue sky hovers before him, staring back in an innocent gaze. The verdant grass lays all around him, almost like it's lazing upon the soil. He feels like he's lost part of his own identity. As gold checks his pockets, he realizes that all the items he brought with him vanished while he was asleep.

P.S. ualsodedm8

DarkManticoreX2 apparates back to the first floor of the apartment with his new sapphire. The wooden walls and floors stand firmly in place, and the doors to rooms 101 through 104 appear before him. DarkManticore is so excited from obtaining his first gemstone that he lovingly strokes it while dubbing the stone, 'his precious'. Dark, still in hobbit-mode, climbs up the stairwell to the second floor while dubiously slouching his back forwards. When he arrives, he is met with four additional doors, much like the first floor. In contrast, though, each door has a completely unique designs to the designs of Floor 1. In a sequence, door 201 is in the leftmost spot, followed by 202, then 203, and lastly door 204. Each apartment door has a golden plaque above them, labeling which door is which. Upon closer inspection, door 201 has maple syrup doused on the front that covers the old, wooden door made of oak. A sepia-colored maple leaf design is inscribed on the upper-middle of the door. The door to room 202 is actually nonexistent and has a live goblin well-versed in English in its place, sitting behind a toll booth. The price to enter is 3 golden chestnuts, which serve as money in this game. Door 203 is made of austere fiberglass, which is colored brown. In the middle of the door, a blank treasure map is etched onto the center with a red "x" in the middle. Lastly, door 204 is made of thick, white paper with splotches of all kinds of colors painted on the entirety of the door. Where does DarkManticore choose to explore?

Unfortunately, Omega cannot find any trails on the mountain where he can hike on foot, so Omeganitros reluctantly attempts to climb the steep mountain. Luckily, there are plenty of footholds and ledges in his path, so he does not lose his footing. By the end of the day, Omeganitros scales about one-third of the mountain.

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-4-2014 at 12:28 AM..
Old 05-3-2014, 11:58 PM   #153
gold stinger

I would like to proceed in jabbing out my eyeballs with my 2 thumbs and purposely choke to death on them as I'm eating them for being incorrect.

head east and pickup tall grass along the way.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 05-4-2014 at 12:03 AM..
Old 05-4-2014, 04:10 AM   #154
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I guess it'd be too much to ask for an easier way...whoever's up there must have climbed this too though, so it's likely possible. I continue upwards the next day.
Old 05-4-2014, 10:58 PM   #155
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

The sun shined down peacefully with all its brilliant hues. A pleasant aroma lingered in the air, and the lush grass glistened from the morning dew. gold stinger considers poking out his eyeballs and eating them to feed his inscrutable desire for reprisal. He still holds a grudge against himself for making a decision which led to his demise. However, he decides to let bygones be bygones and proceed valiantly. The nascent young explorer decides to traverse eastward, although he does not cross into new terrain. Along the way, gold reclaims the tall grass he recently lost.

Omeganitros recovers from his uncomfortable rest and continues to scale the rocky mountain. The sun brightly shines before him, and the peak of the mountain steadily approaches. Omega is almost able to see the summit!

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-4-2014 at 11:23 PM..
Old 05-4-2014, 11:14 PM   #156
gold stinger

head east grab dirt examine dirt (without taste-testing it this time)

- Tosh 2014

Old 05-4-2014, 11:20 PM   #157
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Oops, I forgot to mention that you reclaimed the tall grass.

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-5-2014, 12:11 AM   #158
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Time to power through! I swear if there's no one at the top making the sound I'll do some shouting myself!
Old 05-5-2014, 12:36 AM   #159
Guest15937
One-handed elite
FFR Veteran

Geez drizz, throw me a bone for once...

Climb down and head towards the golem's torso while looking for interesting things.
Old 05-5-2014, 01:31 AM   #160
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest15937 View Post
Geez drizz, throw me a bone for once...
Sorry, but I don't like assuming players' actions when they don't post anything.

*edit* Unless you meant for me to private message you about the game.

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 05-5-2014 at 02:00 AM..