Old 06-15-2019, 11:22 PM   #2261
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

They probably wanted svaz to live till endgame for one thing
everyone was pretty much defending her for no reason/letting her live just cause she wasn't actually playing the game
she was outed during the DBP/Xiz EOD and that's the reason she ended up on neither wagon, because it was between two wolves and she didn't know what to do
As for how that EOD actually happened, I think DBP was reading the room and knew xiz was dying- sunfan and both PRs were gunning for him and the rest of town probably wasn't gonna disagree with that weight (I wasn't, even though admittedly I was wrong about xiz)
The two of them voting each other relatively early is just an attempt to set up a false duality- it reminds me of the turbo where WW and I were both competing wagons and I hammered him, even without the green check people like FG were discounting me as a wolf because I was the counterwagon
So the question isn't "how is DBP the wolf", it's "how is this not blatantly obvious to you?"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-15-2019, 11:24 PM   #2262
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Here, I'll even ease the stress of an insta happening on you

Unvote
thanks for making sure H&H doesn't throw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-15-2019, 11:52 PM   #2263
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 778
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
They probably wanted svaz to live till endgame for one thing
everyone was pretty much defending her for no reason/letting her live just cause she wasn't actually playing the game

Despite your superficial observation of "she's RPing ergo wolf", her quality of observations has increased since the last game, which is why I was leaning her town at first. Honestly your constant insistence on her wolfiness this entire game, without ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, is pretty TMI. (bussing.)

she was outed during the DBP/Xiz EOD and that's the reason she ended up on neither wagon, because it was between two wolves and she didn't know what to do

You'd think that it would be EASIER for a wolf to not be frozen in a w/w situation but that's up to interpretation. Wolves were frozen because I turned up the heat and sunfan made a brilliant spaz play which confused everyone. (P.S. I wasn't frozen)

As for how that EOD actually happened, I think DBP was reading the room and knew xiz was dying- sunfan and both PRs were gunning for him and the rest of town probably wasn't gonna disagree with that weight (I wasn't, even though admittedly I was wrong about xiz)

I started the push on Xiz you dick. Sunfan was going to let me die until I showed up at the last moment and hero-mode pushed on Xiz for the lynch.

The two of them voting each other relatively early is just an attempt to set up a false duality- it reminds me of the turbo where WW and I were both competing wagons and I hammered him, even without the green check people like FG were discounting me as a wolf because I was the counterwagon

So you literally just said that Svaz was frozen because she wasn't expecting a w/w wagon at EoD but then here you say that Xiz and I were bussing earlier on "to set up a false duality" in order to somehow clear one of us. Are you even listening to what you're saying? How would Svaz not be prepared for that outcome if it was literally the wolves' plan from the start of the phase?

So the question isn't "how is DBP the wolf", it's "how is this not blatantly obvious to you?"

[b]"he's the wolf because I'm not the wolf" is literally the least effective way to convince people you're not a wolf
beep
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 12:11 AM   #2264
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

"You'd think that it would be EASIER for a wolf to not be frozen in a w/w situation but that's up to interpretation. Wolves were frozen because I turned up the heat and sunfan made a brilliant spaz play which confused everyone. (P.S. I wasn't frozen)"

this is contradictory
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 12:16 AM   #2265
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 778
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

uh no

"wolves froze at EoD"
"I wasn't froze at EoD" (I was pushing reall hard)

the first sentence is impossible speculation, just disregard it
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 12:33 AM   #2266
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I don't recall you being a presence in thread hardly at all during the xiz lynch
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 12:41 AM   #2267
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~
 
DaBackpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: unlikely
Age: 26
Posts: 778
Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't recall you being a presence in thread hardly at all during the xiz lynch
lol
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:09 AM   #2268
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,750
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Here, I'll even ease the stress of an insta happening on you

Unvote
Damn you
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:17 AM   #2269
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,750
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Here's a question.

Where did you guys go every night?

We could identify a liar this way.

DBP and FFA, please tell us where you went every day.
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:27 AM   #2270
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

What up Hate
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:28 AM   #2271
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Actually was low key waiting for you, then I forgot that I had the tab open... oops.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:34 AM   #2272
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
beep
btw, ffa, this is what I'm talking about.

You need make a case that's convincing, not just repeatedly saying they're a wolf.

FFA, let me put it this way, nice and easy.

You believe DBP, at that instance, would BUS HIS ENTIRE TEAM to get what he's at right now? Look back at the previous phases my dude, backpack was on all of his teammates. The first lynches, yeah sure, he got them wrong, but don't you think it's suicide for a wolf to go balls deep in bussing mode?

I mean look at this shit right here, FFA:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
svaz xel ffa sunfan is a fine order
This is backpack listing NAMES OF WHO TO LYNCH 3 HOURS BEFORE HAND.

With this world you're force to put up with, you acknowledge that DBP chose to bus his teammates rather than hard defend them?

Listen to yourself, FFA, how the hell is this an obvious wolf?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:37 AM   #2273
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Like, Xiz might've been a no go and I would assume DBP would actually bus.

But to bus Svaz? Svaz literally had nothing on her to point she was a wolf. In fact, all she was guilty of was some RPing and being a part of town's PoE. I believe backpack would definitely defend Svaz here rather than straight up voting for her to move the show along.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:40 AM   #2274
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I'm ashamed that I let xiz's soft get to me for so long

whoever orchestrated the massclaim, thank you
Also this right here.

If backpack is a wolf, why even bother posting this? Literally why?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:43 AM   #2275
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Oop, sorry, wrong post, this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Oh this is actually pretty fucking good

xiz softed a pr day 1 and that was the only reason I townread him

he softed 1-day pass or w/e

even if he did it to taunt me from the last flame wars game he's still scum here
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 08:45 AM   #2276
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Aslo also, you are acknowledging, since dbp ha to be wolf for you, that his interactions with Xiz during the phase he got lynched was all wolf theatre.

The callout post, the "you're lying" post, ect.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 11:11 AM   #2277
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Veteran
 
Hateandhatred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 28
Posts: 1,750
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Yo Charu, do the thing
__________________


FMO AAAs (click on title for replays):
ETERNAL DRAIN [Heavy] (67)
,
Fast Asleep (67)
,
dr1 (73)



Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
something something nate lever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Humor, pls keep away if easily triggered
I don't fucking know there is apparently more genders in 2019 than there are concentration camp victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
SHUT UP SVEN I KNOW I'M PLAYING BAD

Quote:
Det är okej om djuret är större än du.
Hateandhatred is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #2278
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Yo Charu, do the thing
No, I want him to actually give me a reason to doubt backpack's town.

I'm willing to give him sufficient time to build a case on what was going on backpack's head if he were a wolf.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 11:15 AM   #2279
flashflash account
FFR Player
 
flashflash account's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: On a mountain in a desert
Posts: 376
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Like, Xiz might've been a no go and I would assume DBP would actually bus.

But to bus Svaz? Svaz literally had nothing on her to point she was a wolf. In fact, all she was guilty of was some RPing and being a part of town's PoE. I believe backpack would definitely defend Svaz here rather than straight up voting for her to move the show along.
lol
then what the crap did I do?

You can't say "the wolf didn't bus" because both DBP and I scum read svaz
You've clearly already made up your mind that DBP is town because your argument is confbiased and based on the premise that he is town beforehand

I frickin give up I can't work with you in mylo you'll just always throw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline  
Old 06-16-2019, 11:18 AM   #2280
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
lol
then what the crap did I do?

You can't say "the wolf didn't bus" because both DBP and I scum read svaz
You've clearly already made up your mind that DBP is town because your argument is confbiased and based on the premise that he is town beforehand

I frickin give up I can't work with you in mylo you'll just always throw
AtE is not going to cut it dude, I'm trying to help you help me.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution