Old 03-28-2006, 05:53 PM   #22
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
tass IM'd me with a convo from hans where hans (jokingly) said he was going to kill tass. Said he sent it to kilga as well.
This is true.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:53 PM   #23
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Yes. Less tass more interrogator coming out.

edit: was to be in response to hans.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:29 PM   #24
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Fine, I will just have Tass explain it himself.

List of people have yet to post:

Tass
Tasuke
Iggy
Jurs
TPS
Vash
Old 03-28-2006, 06:51 PM   #25
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Mini, I DID explain it to you... way to be stupid.

I keep all my TWG AIM windows open for the whole game. The IMs I sent to Mini, Guido, and Afro were just an easy way for me to get their tab into the same window as everyone else, as I didn't have anything open for them at all.

Still have nothing for vash or tasuke... haven't seen them online. Haven't really looked either.

I do agree with the statement of "less chatting about what Tass is doing and more interrogator coming out". As the stuff I said was, for the most part, in jest. In a little part, it was MAYBE a way of getting the wolves not to wolf me. But I doubt it played any part.

And the convo from Hans... and it sent to kilga/talis... again, MAYBE a way of keeping myself alive. Although it has been AGES since I've even been attacked night 1. *shrugs*

Also... don't expect a ton of magical insight from me this game. All this 3 question nonsense... its not my type of logic. I told at least Fish this, pre-game, that I suck at it and likely will not have anything more useful than what others have.
Old 03-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #26
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

good thing i'm awesome and brilliant and where Tass fails you can count on me to shoulder the load

Old 03-28-2006, 08:10 PM   #27
talisman
Resident Penguin

fish and I worked on a few questions for the interrogator to use pregame as well... but alot of them (especially their sequencing) was dependent on the wolves actually knowing who the others were... now because it seems that they don't it's going to be alot harder for the interrogator to come up with a set of questions that both meet the rules and would trap a lynched wolf.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:28 PM   #28
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Oh damn, I thought you said you messaged everyone under the tab 'twg'. I am stupid like that =D.

So yeah, 5 people have yet to post. Would the interrogator be one of them? Since everyone else who had posted agree that it is wise for the interrogator to come out.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:35 PM   #29
MiniNeo
FFR Player

PS About the wolf thingy...

MW knows the identity of the other 2 wolves yet the 2 wolves don't know who each other is... that means there would be occasions where a wolf accidentally lynch another wolf and not knowing it. It would be harder for us humans to figure out who is who since they can't (and won't) relate to each other...

PPS @ mead: do you read the wolf logs (assuming they got together night 1)? Cause otherwise they can just reveal each other in the aim chat and then pretend they don't know each other when being interrogated. (In that case, point above = pwned)
Old 03-28-2006, 08:39 PM   #30
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Well... for 1 thing, we are all under an honor system with TWG. Your PPS would be cheating, resulting in a ban. I'd hope that nobody would do that, for the sake of the game. That is assuming that they break the rules of the interrogation. I'd imagine that if we don't know they know each other, yet they DO know each other, their answers will be less meaningful and harder to figure out if they are in fact wolves? Also, don't forget. MW can lie to all 3 questions.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:58 PM   #31
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Wow, 10, wtf, got back from track and passed out for 5 hours. I'm the interrigator people. Come to me who needs to come to me, but I assume that we need a confirmation waiting period of such.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:35 PM   #32
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini
that means there would be occasions where a wolf accidentally lynch another wolf and not knowing it.
presumably this would never happen if the master wolf was keeping up with the thread somewhat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini
It would be harder for us humans to figure out who is who since they can't (and won't) relate to each other...
Exactly, which is why this game should be interesting (as it's stacked in the wolves' favor somewhat).

regarding tps: yeah a waiting period is probably in order. At least wait until everyone has posted before you go to him (you equaling the angel) or before you (everyone else) send him suggestions for questions.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:57 PM   #33
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

So far after reading the thread, I find minineo's "rant" about tass useless and distracting but good to get it out of the way.

Kilga's first post is a perfect human confirmation with a fish bandwagon.

And I believe tps, no way a wolf would fake since things have been made to favor them more so they need not risk anything.

As far as anything else... nothing.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:06 PM   #34
talisman
Resident Penguin

So another thing to consider: nforcer. (And this is one time it might be somewhat worthwhile to discuss the night one kill).

Unless I'm mistaken, the angel is a pretty weak blue, as guarding doesn't guarantee an extra day at all, but just displaces the kill. And early on, as odds would have it, such a displaced kill is fairly unlikely to strike a wolf.

So then, even if nforcer was very active last game, why him and not me, fish, tass, hans, kilga, guido, blah, etc? even if one of that pool were guarded and attacked (low probability as it is), the kill is still probably going to be a human, so might as well attack one of that pool anyway.

Yet this didn't occur. so, possibilities:

a) a majority of the wolves are among this pool
b) the wolves didn't think this through enough to realize the above
c) one or more of the wolves is one of the players that the angel would likely select to kill (probably newer players, at this point) and they didn't want to chance it.

thoughts?
Old 03-28-2006, 10:08 PM   #35
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Because we all know that Kilga couldn't have planted that there on purpose.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:08 PM   #36
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Tails, if the masterwolf wants to intervene when a wolf is putting another wolf in danger - How? Doing so immediatly exposes the other wolf and thus goes back to wolf knowing who each other are. Unless it is just the masterwolf saving the wolf by himself which will led to other people's suspicion.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:12 PM   #37
MiniNeo
FFR Player

PS what does an angel do exactly? >_> Guard a person, and if the guard is successful, the person he chooses will be killed instead of the guarded? Can an angel choose not to kill anyone at all?
Old 03-28-2006, 10:27 PM   #38
talisman
Resident Penguin

uh, the master would just be like "dude don't vote for that guy winkwink" or something like that... or something more subtle, I dunno. It wouldn't be that hard.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:37 PM   #39
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky
Because we all know that Kilga couldn't have planted that there on purpose.
But of course.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:40 PM   #40
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
uh, the master would just be like "dude don't vote for that guy winkwink" or something like that... or something more subtle, I dunno. It wouldn't be that hard.
Wolf # 1 - *verge of being killed*
Wolf # 2 - Omg, I am going to vote him. *votes*
MW - dude don't vote for that guy winkwink
Wolf # 2 - Hmm... MW told me not to vote them... ZOMG

Basically what I stated in 2nd last post, but in DRAMA! =D
Closed Thread