Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #11
mrpreggers
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Since hi19 originally planned to put me in d3A, I decided to secretly ghost the division to see how I would do. I think I might have won at least cumulative scoring, but I'm not too sure. My scores for anyone interested:

Played this a few times. File had some jacks, I actually thought this was slightly harder than the D4 song for round 1, lol. Didn't AAA, but idgaf.

This is the round where everyone points at me and laughs. >.< I gave this file a few serious attempts. I once had a run where I had 6-0-5-0 going into the ending handjacks, then I picked up 40 goods and never touched the song again. Tofurox, I don't know how you managed to get that godly score that you did on this song. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I got last place for this round, I just couldn't find a way to tackle this bish. >.<

This was a sightread. About 10 of these goods were from the slow 8th hand jacks towards the end and a whole bunch of other ones were from BS lag. >_> I tried giving this file a few more tries, but I just rage quit every time I got a single good from those slow hand jacks, they **** me up every time. >.<

This song, omg. When I sightread this, I got over 150 goods. When I saw frozen angel practically sdg'ing it and other people getting sub-50 scores, I felt really sad. I gave the file a few more tries the same day as my sightread and managed to whittle it down to 75-ish goods. I then decided that I'm not going to settle with a crappy score so I sat down and whored the song for a good amount of time. This score is still crappy, but jacks are my weakness so I'm surprised I managed to get it down to this.

AAA'ed ALL of the 32nd stream, all the misses were on the jacks, goods were either from the jacks or some other random places, song was fun, this was a sightread. Lolwut. xD

Most of these goods weren't even in the stream, I just felt like I was picking up BS goods along the way. >.< I think I AAA'ed a decent amount of the stream, so I'm happy. This was a pretty fun song to play as well. :3

This song was really fun, and really worth playing. :3 This was my sightread btw. I'd say most of the goods weren't really from the song being that hard, but mostly the fact that is was stamina draining; I'd kinda like AAA a huge portion at a time, get tired and lose concentration and start derping, and then start AAAing huge portions again once I got my concentration and energy back up.

hi19 put me in D3A at first, too >.>