Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-7-2018, 03:48 AM   #401
beary605
FFR Veteran
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
beary605's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 443
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

ok here's a placeholder its late and i gotta be quiet
probably not getting much better though, those jumptrills are fast :X


switched to FFR Air (standalone isn't working, rip flash 11?) but it feels like keypresses are lagging behind sometimes and i'm getting some late goods. maybe I gotta fiddle with the settings more; hopefully it just fixes itself or I get used to it
beary605 is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 07:39 AM   #402
Deamerai
good hot
Multiplayer ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Deamerai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Marvel, DC
Posts: 101
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

This file is exhausting :V
__________________
Deamerai is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 08:42 AM   #403
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,615
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beary605 View Post
ok here's a placeholder its late and i gotta be quiet
probably not getting much better though, those jumptrills are fast :X


switched to FFR Air (standalone isn't working, rip flash 11?) but it feels like keypresses are lagging behind sometimes and i'm getting some late goods. maybe I gotta fiddle with the settings more; hopefully it just fixes itself or I get used to it
might be the offset, when I was playing on the beta build I had to adjust my offset a bit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 12:10 PM   #404
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,042
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)



Genius confirmed.


Fun fact: I can't get under 45 raw goods with 1.45 despite getting 7-0-0-3 on 1.4
__________________

Last edited by Hakulyte; 01-7-2018 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: B-Baka!!
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 12:49 PM   #405
Deidara837
For a New Beginning
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Deidara837's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York, United States
Age: 23
Posts: 1,753
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Man these good count limits aren't really increasing by much at all asghfakjhfg
__________________

_9th OT: D2 - 13th Place
10th OT: D5 - 45th Place
11th OT: D6 - 12th Place

EMG Rivalry | EMG Spreadsheet
Deidara837 is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 01:01 PM   #406
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran
 
awein999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,476
Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staiain View Post
i am super purple hippo
awein999 is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 03:08 PM   #407
DarkZtar
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
DarkZtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 656
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

__________________
DarkZtar is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 05:13 PM   #408
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 190
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Even increasing the rate to 1.05 causes a huge difficulty spike.

Precarious is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 05:18 PM   #409
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,615
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post


Genius confirmed.


Fun fact: I can't get under 45 raw goods with 1.45 despite getting 7-0-0-3 on 1.4
what the fuck is this replay

did you really play it with that screen cut or are the options magically fucked up on my end?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 05:26 PM   #410
Gir
FFR Player
 
Gir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 25
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Quick question.

Is Deamerai really being moved to D4? None of us are going to be able to beat Andrew & they're absolutely crushing him hahaha!


//back to trying to lower my 79 goods on 1x
__________________
Gir is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 05:45 PM   #411
Hakulyte
FFR Veteran
UX Designer
DeveloperDifficulty ConsultantFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 4,042
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
what the fuck is this replay

did you really play it with that screen cut or are the options magically fucked up on my end?
The options are fine and I did use these settings, but the receptors shouldn't be at that location logically speaking.

I opened the game in a standalone, used 100% view and placed the receptors higher than the game to move the screencut above the default receptor position.

I resized my game with a standalone and played like this:

When you save a replay with these settings, the screencut remains, but the receptor position goes back to default which creates this lol replay.

You can go in options and uncheck screencut to see the arrows not being blocked, but it's slightly slower than the cut I would have used.

Fun fact: I had the progress bar turned off, but it comes back automatically with replays too.
__________________

Last edited by Hakulyte; 01-7-2018 at 05:49 PM..
Hakulyte is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 06:05 PM   #412
Moria
big booty bitches
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 409
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Sorry I'm late for round 3, I'm pretty unhappy with the score though i might 2.4



Round 4 coming soon
Moria is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 06:12 PM   #413
-Blue7-
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran
 
-Blue7-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 212
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

this is pretty much it for me, I underestimated this file:


posting this for the "beast" raw good count and was a notable run cleanliness wise
-Blue7- is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 06:39 PM   #414
Moria
big booty bitches
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 409
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

nice dude

this is noscore, just venting my disappointment



cant seem to keep it together on the ending

Edit: Yeah whatever


Last edited by Moria; 01-7-2018 at 06:56 PM..
Moria is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 07:06 PM   #415
XelNya
Kaho
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
XelNya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,615
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
The options are fine and I did use these settings, but the receptors shouldn't be at that location logically speaking.

I opened the game in a standalone, used 100% view and placed the receptors higher than the game to move the screencut above the default receptor position.

I resized my game with a standalone and played like this:

When you save a replay with these settings, the screencut remains, but the receptor position goes back to default which creates this lol replay.

You can go in options and uncheck screencut to see the arrows not being blocked, but it's slightly slower than the cut I would have used.

Fun fact: I had the progress bar turned off, but it comes back automatically with replays too.
That's pretty neat then. I was just like "has he really played this that much?"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im honestly more concerned about the lack of light i get because of all the shade i'm throwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
"oh no how bad does t-force loo-"

"oh it's just his face"
XelNya is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 08:29 PM   #416
Fantasticone
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
Fantasticone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 5,980
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Fantasticone is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 08:47 PM   #417
Moria
big booty bitches
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 409
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

holy shit
Moria is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 09:13 PM   #418
Andrew WCY
terrible nerves
FFR Veteran
 
Andrew WCY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Posts: 86
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gir View Post
Quick question.

Is Deamerai really being moved to D4? None of us are going to be able to beat Andrew & they're absolutely crushing him hahaha!


//back to trying to lower my 79 goods on 1x
If it really is, then yeah, he would rip me and be the one winning in D4 XD

But I remember from a previous post written by ben (I think?) stating that Deamerai seems to have the skills of a D5 player, so they are considering putting him in D5. The scores table is not changed to reflect this change yet, however.

Last edited by Andrew WCY; 01-7-2018 at 09:14 PM..
Andrew WCY is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 09:22 PM   #419
Moria
big booty bitches
FFR Veteran
 
Moria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 409
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew WCY View Post
If it really is, then yeah, he would rip me and be the one winning in D4 XD

But I remember from a previous post written by ben (I think?) stating that Deamerai seems to have the skills of a D5 player, so they are considering putting him in D5. The scores table is not changed to reflect this change yet, however.
To be fair, he'd hold his own in D6 quite well. I'm not saying he should be moved, but he's definitely displaying more than enough ability to compete with us
Moria is offline  
Old 01-7-2018, 09:38 PM   #420
Pizza69
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Pizza69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 487
Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 2&3 in Progress)

i made it 500 notes in on 1.5 with 2-0-0-1 on my very first try.
i now cannot get better than dirty teens on the first 500 notes.
seriously what is this


__________________

9th Official - D2 35th
Psychoangel691's tourney (July-August 2014) - D5B 2nd
Zenith's Arrows to Music Tournament - D5B 3rd
RPG Tournament - 9th
Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament - D5 1st
Psychoangel's One Division Higher Tourney - D5/"D6" 6th/4th
10th Official - D5 17th
FG's Winter Vanilla Thingamajig Tournament - D5 1st

Pizza69 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution