Old 02-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #3001
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz
Default Re: League of Legends

She looks like a noobstomp character, just from looking at her abilities. Good players should be able to handle her. Baiting out her riposte, stunning her immediately once she hits E, and making her ult alpha strike thing land her somewhere unfavorable all make her much less scary. I feel she's comparable to a lot of melee champs in a solo lane like Jax, Pantheon, or Riven. She can leap in for decent damage, but she's a bit squishy and any ranged char shouldn't be too afraid of her and will win trades as she runs away. Melee champs like this make me want to solo top with Sivir and chase them all day with my passive.

EDIT: I wonder if her Lunge goes through things like Veigar stun walls, Karthus walls, Anivia walls, etc.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 02-29-2012 at 12:36 PM..
Old 02-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #3002
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to albaneenesk8r Send a message via MSN to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Yahoo to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Skype™ to albaneenesk8r

Played a few games with her... yeah broken as hell.
i already fully understand her. use her ulti to initiate the fight.. this is 1v1 btw.. pop your E do 2 auto attacks counter retalliation with W then use your Q again continue to attack and gain more passive movement speed from E keep attacking and follow up until secondary Q strike is almost timed out and repeat. (without ulti of course) won my lane against lee sin like a boss and she is highly broken i 1v4'd their team and won with the life steal and my ultimate to dodge their ulti's.[this sequence works amazing for fleeing opponents who are too bitch to fight you head on] she has amazing harass and is just an overall pub stomper of a champ. There are so many cries about nerf because all it takes is those 2 kills before a 7 minute mark and you will dominate any lane you're in. I've seen it too many games now.(about 13games played since patch) I recommend buying this champion soon as possible and enjoy the free 2weeks of pub stomp before Riot realizes how over powered they truly made her.

Her overall early game tankiness makes her very hard to put it to when you first start the laning phase. I've dominated almost every lane and champ matched against except Yorick. Still figuring out a way to effectively play against him. Jax gets hella shit on because of the parry ability. just have to know the sounds and pay close attention to enemy animations when fighting. Renekton isnt too much of a threat either. Riven is countered by Fiora as well. Pantheon actually doesnt do too well against her. It's all about which abilities you level the most. Champs like jax and riven I max my W(parry) and return more damage than they dish out while blocking that simple auto attack. the only ones who truly should be worried about is prolonged crowd control champs like leona and nautilus. those are the ones who make it difficult to land combo's especially if you built that early burst damage.(blood thirster + brutilizer)

that's just my two cents on the champ so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZtar View Post
Fiora actually loses most top lane matchups from what I've seen. Might just be that everyone sucks with her, but so far it doesn't look good for her.
Then they're foolish players to lose with her. It seems Riot made the champion of all melee champions.

Also Chaz yes you can dash through those walls and barriers granted that there is a target-able enemy within range of your ability. There are some glitches with anivias wall I got stuck with and was actually froze inside the damn thing and died twice because of it. Doesn't always happen but she has to cast the wall directly on top of you while in mid dash.
My hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04im View Post
u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

Last edited by albaneenesk8r; 02-29-2012 at 01:09 PM..
Old 02-29-2012, 01:14 PM   #3003
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

red head female character

i approve
Old 02-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #3004
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Impossibru to determine balance of champion in normal games.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #3005
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to albaneenesk8r Send a message via MSN to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Yahoo to albaneenesk8r Send a message via Skype™ to albaneenesk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibblre View Post
Impossibru to determine balance of champion in normal games.
I did a few ranked with her on my brothers account and it's still the same. got him +77 elo xD

Her ulti removes you from any focus and AOE dmg giving you that ability to come right back and tear them down.
My hero
Quote:
Old 02-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #3006
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

also unless someone much sexier comes out i'm gonna pick up fiora as my new main and play her no matter how op/up or generally nonviable she is

e: can you control where her ult goes like you can with yurnero or is it just random
Old 02-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #3007
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

well it randomly bounces between 5 people but you will always return the last strike on the first person you targeted
My hero
Quote:
Old 02-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #3008
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

It's a conspiracy. Release champ who's intentionally made to be OP. Profit off people buying said champ because they are OP. Nerf.

Mina, it functions like Alpha Strike.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #3009
All_That_Chaz
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Does Xin's E go through walls? I don't know if I've seen a melee with that kind of ability. The only dash I've seen that goes through walls for sure that I know of is Ahri's ult and I guess Kassadin's ult. Well, I guess Lee Sin's Q kind of does that...
dammit chaz
Quote:
god dammit chaz
Quote:
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 02-29-2012 at 01:25 PM..
Old 02-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #3010
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Quote:
It's a conspiracy. Release champ who's intentionally made to be OP. Profit off people buying said champ because they are OP. Nerf.
i'm counting on this, hopefully she gets nerfed to the point where she's completely forgotten because her kit makes her an excellent sleeper

better to pick her up and learn matchups after she's nerfed and be ahead of the curve when she eventually becomes wildly op again (either due to slight buffs or nerfs to her counters or a combination)

i did the same thing with skarner and irelia before they were considered good characters/popular picks

having a strong finesse with a niche character can be a huge advantage in ranked
Old 02-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #3011
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
Does Xin's E go through walls? I don't know if I've seen a melee with that kind of ability. The only dash I've seen that goes through walls for sure that I know of is Ahri's ult and I guess Kassadin's ult. Well, I guess Lee Sin's Q kind of does that...
Rene can Slice over some walls.

Kibblre, yeah it is a conspiracy. I won't say they do it with every champ but most of the newer ones have been way too overpowered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person
Old 02-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #3012
albaneenesk8r
I Fap For Justice
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Mina, it functions like Alpha Strike.

an alpha strike that you actually fear being hit with,
My hero
Quote:
Old 02-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #3013
All_That_Chaz
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I always forget Renekton. I usually avoid characters without mana bars simply because I don't have good runes for them. My AD sheet has mana regen seals and cooldown glyphs so I can spam with people like Sivir and Xin.
dammit chaz
Quote:
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #3014
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
Yes, anyone with a charge attack that brings you to an enemy anything or a friendly target can go over walls, though some peoples are shorter than others and can't go through many walls but some thin ones.
on the other hand

This game was fun as hell, Fiora was jungling so I was laughing throughout the whole thing, but anyways, I have my whole team surrounding my blue area and enemy bot comes along {Nunu and Sivir} and feed our team (didn't mean to, but we all surrounded them)
My Solo Top Q_Q'd me because I wasn't ganking, even though I did gank multiple times. We won because we had CC and we were fed.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #3015
Kibblre
Caelondia Represent
FFR Veteran

Speaking of Xin, this glitch was fun:

Also, I've been playing a lot of ARAM lately. Shit's fun.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #3016
-paexaea-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I play Ryze, out cs a Kog'maw. His lane feeds and I'm the bad one.

Solo queue.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #3017
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

Man, so many QQers out dere.
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 02-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #3018
Anaru
Banned
FFR Veteran

fiora still does badly against traditional top champs like nasus, gp, maybe even yorick and rumble

the reason is you can forcefully zone her using her riposte against her
if she guesses wrong, you make her OOM, preventing stuff like E from going off
if she guesses right, well, she's good - but people like gp and nasus and just wait for her to pop her riposte and wait a bit
also her dashes are good but i feel like she just doesnt do enough damage

reason: people like nasus, malphite can kill her aspd completely, rendering her useless

tl;dr -> malph solo top is super hard counter vs fiora, his shield passive is like a red pot against her harass

Last edited by Anaru; 02-29-2012 at 04:27 PM..
Old 02-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #3019
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

I'm starting to understand how to win Solo Q

Play jungle Lee sin, rape everything and everyone via ganks, help every lane win

If they die 3 times within 15 minutes babysit their lane and hump the enemy champion they're going against to make them not try for tower
Old 02-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #3020
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

just another tryn